Max Factor Masterpiece Max

4.1

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Methylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]

A great mascara!
Visible lash definition,
Minimal clumping,
Extra volume,
Lengthening.

An all round good product. I think its the brush that makes this mascara work so well!
When looking for fabulous lashes, Id always recommend a plastic brush. It seems the plasticky material evenly distributes the product, whereas sometimes the fibre ones get mangled together.
Have bought many times, will buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Brilliant, brilliant mascara. Really impressed with this. It lengthens, it separates brilliantly, it volumises. No clumping, no flaking, no panda eyes, no smearing. It gives nice definition easily without endless coats. The brush allows you to get into the corners and define the bottom lashes nicely too. Probably the best mascara I have ever used, all things considered.

on 8/19/2011 6:34:00 PM

I received a sample of Masterpiece Max (black) in a Maxfactor gift bag and was pleasantly surprised. My eyelashes are a medium length and thickness and this mascara really makes them pop. One coat can be applied for a natural look or multiple coats without clumping for an intense vampish look. The mascara is easy to apply and does not smudge. The price is right and I would definitely buy this mascara again.

on 8/15/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off: I use this as a natural, every-day mascara. I don't want my eyes to be dramatic, just defined.
I have thin, not very long, OK curl-wise lashes.
Why I like this: Usually I don't like rubber wands, but his mascara has a wand that separates my lashes really well, and that is really important if you have thin lashes like mine. It's also not very wide, which makes it easy to coat the corner lashes at the top without touching the bottom. This doesn't scatter! :D REALLY important to me, because I don't want to check for panda eyes throughout the day or if it's humid. I usually wear mascara from about 9-12 am to 12 pm. It doesn't clump. I got this for cheap (considered here) - 12 $. I absolutely love the wand, and actually use it for a different mascara for totally awesome definition - it's precise and separates well.
This doesn't give volume, if you're in the search for that. This doesn't curl lashes well.
All in all, a decent mascara. Not HG material, but totally decent. Do not regret buying. Would recommend.

on 7/21/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is by far the best drugstore mascara Iíve used. My lashes are not very thick and kinda straight, and I have struggled for a long time to find a mascara that is both good at defining and at giving volume to thin lashes without clumping. The first one which gave me entire satisfaction was the Exceptionnel de Chanel, but then I found Masterpiece Max which gives the exact same result for a fraction of the price.
I find mascaras from Max Factor very good considering their fair price. Iíve also tried the Lash Extension Effect mascara which is a great lengthening product (It has a curling effect, which is great since I donít curl my lashes).

on 7/17/2011 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Best mascara! It lasts for ages and it does exactly what i want. I have bought this mascara over and over again ( 2o+ times ).

on 7/9/2011 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Black/Brown and is the best mascara I've tried yet, and I have a lot of mascaras. My lashes are thin and soft, most mascaras clumps them together or doesn't manage to apply product to them. This one gives instant volume, doesn't clump, let's me apply down from the very roots and stays on. Love the plastic brush!

on 6/17/2011 12:03:00 PM

I love Big eyelashes that are dramatic and are most definately one of the things that catch someones eye. This is exactly what i got from this mascara , it give High volume without any clumps , and the wand is one of the nicest i have used. This is exactly what the product promises and even after three / four coats it still looks glam and perfect!! I am definately going to buy it again !!!

on 6/2/2011 7:15:00 AM

I've been using this for the last few years, it's definitely my HG mascara. I haven't been tempted to try other brands because this one does such a spectacular job. My lashes are a brownish colour that appears paler at the ends (lucky me!) which makes them look short. My eyes look undefined and I looked washed out - so I *need* mascara! This is the only one I've tried that truly transforms them by lengthening, thickening, curling and even lifting each lash so that they stand out boldly and frame my eyes beautifully. The result is dramatic without looking fake and the well designed brush means I can layer it up without any clumping. The packaging is sleek and the price is reasonable, considering how well it performs. My only criticism is that is dries up quicker than other mascaras but I can live with this!

This mascara does exactly what is promised. Full, long, curly (I don't need an eyelash curler with this mascara) lashes that look good all day. The mascara also doens't smudge, ever. I tried out an Estťe Lauder and Helena Rubinstein mascara the other day, but it's just weird how expensive mascara's just can't seem to live up to the mascara's by Max Factor. I guess they have the secret recipe or something? The packaging is also quite pretty and that's often the thing that bothers me the most: excellent mascara in a cheapo tube (I will never buy a Maybelline mascara for this reason), but as I said, this one is not too bad.

Top Rated Max Factor Products