December 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by valigrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy Smokes! Just bought these cuz they were on sale at Pharmaprix, and I am impressed. They are not at all dry like the other reviews indicate. Nice, soggy and smooth! The packaging is great with a snap lid, and you get 30 in a pack instead of 25. I usually buy the L'Oreal Genesis wipes. I will definitely buy these again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not impressed by these wipes. They did not feel "wet" enough to glide over my face and I had to tug it across my skin, something I do not want to be doing. Has a slight scent. Does not remove any mascara for me. Does an ok job at removing makeup and sunscreen. There is still a residue of makeup on my skin when I swipe with my toner. Cotains parabens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i liked these wipes they were great, but i had got them in a gift set and you can get cheaper wipes that are just as good, but that said if i did really like this and would probably re purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jsmamchur

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love makeup-removing wipes of all types...and I have to say, these are my faves.
I personally wouldn't depend solely on the wipe alone to get rid of all of my makeup, but I do love to have a mostly clean face before rinsing it in the sink. They also work great on the neck.
Non-foaming, slightly scented, won't sting your eyes and most likely won't make you break out (if I didn't, you won't).
The packaging: I have never had the dispenser seal break or leak, and it seems robust.
They are slightly more expensive than other wipes (L'oreal, ponds, etc) but they are worth it.....also I have to say that they are WAY better than MAC wipes. I love MAC but I have no love for those wipes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are wonderful for removing make-up. They don't get *all* the mascara off, hence the 4 lippies, but they don't break my out or dry out my skin. If you can get them on sale they are quite cost effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by rcmulcrone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Where have these been all my life?

I'm new to wipes of any sort but now that I've tried these, I'll stick to them since their working for me.

I love the all-in-one aspect.... these do more than just remove makeup. It doesn't dry my skin out or leave it feeling in need of moisturizer. I've taken off a lot of eye makeup with them and if I've overdone it, I've used them to pat off excess. Some parts of my skin are really prone to dryness and I've noticed it can take off some flaking dry skin, which is great & beyond the call of duty.

I reuse them by putting a lightly used one either in a baggie for travel or back in the container.

The only downer is that, as far as I can tell, I have to go to Target to get more and they are somewhere in the 6-8 US dollar range. But considering, for me, it's replacing a few products it may be a deal, I haven't done the math yet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I had read great reviews for these wipes here and elsewhere so I bought two packages when they were BOGO at drugstore.com.

I'm a big fan of makeup wipes like this. I keep them on my nightstand to take my makeup off at night while I'm relaxing in bed. Most nights that's it for my skincare routine. The better brands remove makeup, cleanse, and moisturize your skin.

I've tried many brands (all drugstore - neutrogena, olay, garnier, etc.) and Boots are my least favorite so far. They're kind of dry, so you have to rub harder on your skin to get everything cleaned up. There just isn't enough product in each wipe to remove makeup completely and the formula made my skin dry. This meant I had to wash off the rest of my makeup, then put a moisturizer on. So much for a one-step process.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I suppose I CAN use these wipes to remove most (my guess is 90-95%) of my makeup, but that doesn't mean I WANT to. They are just waaaay too abrasive for use around my eyes. When I'm done, my eyes feel rubbed raw. I don't even know what gave me the idea that wipes would work better than my HG Yves Rocher Express Cleanser - oh yeah, maybe the fact that the wipes are supposed to be cloths. No such luck, because there is nothing soft about these. My search for MU remover wipes may end here, but in the meantime I can definitely use up my pack for removing face (but not eye) m/u, removing swatches from my hands, or to take camping. Will not be repurchasing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by xt73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like these. I did manage to get all my makeup off with them (though I don't tend to wear a lot). I usually use these when I am feeling kind of lazy. My face does not feel tight or grimy afterward. It is supposed to have toner in it, but I still tend to rinse after using them. I have never had any eye irritation either.
I guess if you have a lot of eye makeup on, then it might be wise to use eye makeup remover before, then use this to get the last remnants off. Sometimes I need to find another "clean" spot or use the other side of the wipe if I have more makeup on.
Overall, a great little package. I also like the recloseable lid, which keeps them from drying out. Great for trips.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jennynucity

What I liked - the cloths are nice and thick and very soft. The price is good and I like that the packaging has a "lid" to keep it closed.

What I didn't like - i don't feel that it removed all my makeup. After i used the cloth, I always have to follow up with cleanser and there is noticeable makeup that comes off after the second cleaning. Also, the plastic "lid" came off - it is glued onto the package and i kept having to press it down to ensure it didn't come off and the wipes dried out. Finally, I would prefer a product that was available at more than 1 store. Although I love shopping at Target, it is nice to be able to drop by Walgreens/CVS to get my facial wipes instead.