Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 4/17/2012 10:31:00 PM

I have mild eczema and this completely helped with the dryness. My skin felt hydrated, soft, and smelled awesome. The only drawback is that you really need to rub it in to absorb all the coco butter, but it's totally worth the results. I haven't had any really bad itchy patches since using this a year ago.

The scent of this product is delicious and leaves my skin nice and moisturised. It's very rich and i like to slather it all over my body, quite cheap as well size.

on 4/17/2012 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Love this lotion. The scent is nice and doesn't clash with other fragrances. I use for myself and my sons. They love the scent. I got a great deal on a huge bottle. I will buy more when it runs out.

on 4/12/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product does have a very nice scent, but in terms of hydration, it just really didn't do it for me :( It soaks in my skin far too quickly, and the next day my skin is super dry. Wouldn't buy it again but vaseline's petroleum jelly is a definite staple for me :)

I. Absolutely. LOVE this stuff. It smells DELICIOUS, decadent and light and layers well with the perfumes I wear (usually vanillas and sweet scents) but yet is light enough that if I want to layer a floral it just sits quietly in the background. Isn't sticky, moisturizes extremely well, and comes in a very convenient pump bottle. I just bought myself a 32oz one today for 6.99 USD. Super duper happy :)

on 3/22/2012 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin, so I've been searching for and am STILL in search of my HG lotion/cream/moistruzier. This product comes close but doesn't last all day. I still have to reapply a couple of times -esp my hands and feet which suffer the worst of my dry skin. It works well when I apply it when my skin is still damp and then I lightly lock it in with baby oil.

on 2/11/2012 3:53:00 PM

Ok, not great. I used this up since it smelled decent and was not too heavy in the summer. I do not think it helped prevent major dryness tho, which is what I need most of the time. I prefer clinique body butter or real coconut oil.

I use this as a moisturiser for my face at night and it gives it a really good moisturise. It doesn't leave a greasy residue on my face, which you do get with quite thick moisturising lotions sometimes.

I love the smell of this, it's Cocoa Butter, and there's not much else to say about that - it smells fantastic!

I do also use this on my body as well as my face and it does give it a good moisturise, though I wouldn't say it's incredibly long lasting.

on 1/30/2012 5:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this moisturiser! It's the perfect consistency, moisturises well but sinks in well enough to not leave my skin greasy. The scent is nice - not too overpowering but I have received compliments on how great I smell :P I will continue to buy this, as it's a great everyday lotion which keeps my skin moisturised and looking great. I've even noticed a difference with the KP on my arms, so for that alone it gets my vote :D

on 1/20/2012 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Picked this up in a local supermarket after running out of my regular lotion, and I'm so glad I did! I have extremely sensitive skin that reacts to pretty much everything, but this stuff just sinks right in without any irritation whatsoever. The texture is somehow both light and dense, and the smell is very pleasant. Obviously there are superior body lotions out there but for the price this can't be beat!

ETA: Unfortunately this ended up making my keratosis pilaris worse.