July 31, 2014 | 1642 users online

Liquid - Cargo - Liquid Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by kyaghy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am pretty much retarded at picking out foundations by myself -a MA at Sephora put this on me in Neptune and it was a perfect match. My face is shine free all day and looks flawless. It could use some packaging redesign though, the foundation is hard to get outta the glass bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Gidget7845

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a few years now and have just realized that it works best when applied with a foundation brush. I was very close to switching products and now know that how it is applied has alot to do with the outcome of it's finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2003 9:05:00 PM More reviews by CELL

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THIS FOUNDATION IS MORE THAN JUST OK, OK ....IT'S GREAT FOR BEAUTIES OF COLOR..HAS A NATURAL HUE THAT COMPLIMENTS.....BUT MAY BE PRICEY..IT'S UP TO YOU.... I USED IT AS A SAMPLE AND WAS HAPPY WITH THE SMOOTH FOOL PROOF SKIN MATCHING RESULTS....YOUR TURN!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cabaret22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have acne-prone skin with dry spots and also rather sensitive. I have this in Neptune and I thought it worked great. It has medium to full coverage, depending on how you apply it and it manages to stay put throughout my work hours, though not the whole day. The color is terrific, it's got just enough yellow base for my asian skin.
It didn't cause any noticeable direct breakouts. I've been told that it is not oil free and does have some ingredients that may cause breakouts. So you might want to be aware of that.
Overall I'm pretty happy with it though I'm still looking for the perfect foundation for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2002 8:23:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This foundation is not bad. But the Talc in it makes my skin look a little chalky. I prefer a sheerer finish. I got the colour Saturn which is a neutral yellow beige, for fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2002 5:30:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is actually a very good foundation in a great little bottle with a metal lid and a decent price tag ($22). It's silicone based with a little talc, so it goes on demi-matte. The consistency is very creamy, so much so, that it's a little hard to get it out of the bottle. Because of the talc in it, it can highlight dry patches, though not as much as Neutrogena's Healthy Skin SPF20. It blends right in and has decent staying power on my combination skin. It has no sunscreen, so one is required underneath. I've found that the foundation tends to last better with nothing on the skin underneath, so for me it's only a nighttime option. Because I use Shiseido's SPF30 Ultra Gentle Sunblock (which also has talc in it), putting the Cargo foundation on over it results in a too chalky finish.
The two colors I've tried are Earth and Jupiter. Earth is quite yellow (though still neutral) and probably best for Asian skin. Jupiter has a a slight pinkness to it, and is slightly lighter than Laura Mercier's Sunny Beige. continued >>