Cargo Liquid Foundation

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone, Ethoxyglucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonen, Hydroxyisohexyl-3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 770189) Iron Oxides (77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So far this is the best foundation that I have tried. Its more moderate to full coverage than most foundations and because of this hides flaws really well. The packaging really sucks because sometimes its hard to get the stuff out of the bottle, but its not big deal. The foundation itself is really good considering it does not make me break out or oily and it lasts all day. What a great product.

on 7/9/2004 3:44:00 PM

Wonderful foundation- great color choices and easily blendable application. Formulations are oil-free and work well with all skin types, especially combination skin. Feels sheer on, but leaves a semi-matte finish. I also recommend the coordinating pressed powder.

on 7/1/2004 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have this foundation in Jupitor, and it matches my skin really well. The coverage is medium and it blends nicely. Because of the shape of the bottle, I apply this foundation with a brush, then blend with a sponge. I think this foundation would work well for most skin types-- it does not make my face shiny or cause breakouts. I would repurchase this product.

on 6/30/2004 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

WOW! I think this is it! I went to the local Cargo counter looking for foundation. Now, I've tried and use many foundations from Cover Girl to
Chanel. Many of them I have loved,though others not so much. This is perfect for my skin. It has a long lasting finish, but it looks completely natural over my Vichy sunscreen. THe SA was very friendly and picked out Earth for my skin. It is yellow based, but it did wonders for evening out the redness in my tanned skin. Highly recomended for those with combo, sensitive, breakout-prone skintypes.

on 11/18/2003 2:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use neptune and love it. It's a little heavy (but covers flawlessly!) so i usually only use this on days I want full coverage. it covers so well, sometimes i just use it as a concealer. I would definitely recommend getting a sample of this from sephora or somewhere before buying.

on 10/15/2003 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am pretty much retarded at picking out foundations by myself -a MA at Sephora put this on me in Neptune and it was a perfect match. My face is shine free all day and looks flawless. It could use some packaging redesign though, the foundation is hard to get outta the glass bottle.

on 8/13/2003 3:04:00 PM

I have been using this product for a few years now and have just realized that it works best when applied with a foundation brush. I was very close to switching products and now know that how it is applied has alot to do with the outcome of it's finish.

on 8/5/2003 9:05:00 PM

THIS FOUNDATION IS MORE THAN JUST OK, OK ....IT'S GREAT FOR BEAUTIES OF COLOR..HAS A NATURAL HUE THAT COMPLIMENTS.....BUT MAY BE PRICEY..IT'S UP TO YOU.... I USED IT AS A SAMPLE AND WAS HAPPY WITH THE SMOOTH FOOL PROOF SKIN MATCHING RESULTS....YOUR TURN!

on 1/22/2003 1:46:00 PM

I have acne-prone skin with dry spots and also rather sensitive. I have this in Neptune and I thought it worked great. It has medium to full coverage, depending on how you apply it and it manages to stay put throughout my work hours, though not the whole day. The color is terrific, it's got just enough yellow base for my asian skin.
It didn't cause any noticeable direct breakouts. I've been told that it is not oil free and does have some ingredients that may cause breakouts. So you might want to be aware of that.
Overall I'm pretty happy with it though I'm still looking for the perfect foundation for me.

This foundation is not bad. But the Talc in it makes my skin look a little chalky. I prefer a sheerer finish. I got the colour Saturn which is a neutral yellow beige, for fair skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials