Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

3.6

on 7/19/2009 8:55:00 PM

To me this smells different from the original cologne--too much alcohol.

I love this scent because it is clean and you will get a ton of compliments on how good you smell! I am not a fan of any fragrances that are really strong and didn't understand all the hype. I bought a set that had it included and I really enjoy it. I have taken a break from it for now, but will definitely use it again.

on 7/6/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I honestly don't get the hype w/ this scent. Maybe it's just my body chemistry. On me it just smells musty.

on 6/20/2009 7:02:00 PM

This isn't my very favorite fragrance, but it is the one that gets the most consistently favorable response from men. I am amazed (ha ha!) at how men always tell me how good I smell whenever I wear it. Always. I combine the body lotion and the EDP and it lasts fairly well - 4 or 5 hours. It's a light, clean scent that - unlike most fragrances - doesn't trigger an allergic reaction or headache.

on 6/6/2009 6:17:00 PM

This is my new favorite "everyday" fragrance. I tried this on once at Sephora and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist all day! Amazing Grace is the perfect combination of sweetness and clean freshness (like soap) with a touch of musk? And I normally hate musk, but here it just makes it a bit more grown-up and less sugary. It's almost hard to even call it a "perfume," it's so natural-seeming.
I've gotten several compliments from strangers (mostly men!) saying I smell wonderful, so that's a success. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long compared to other perfumes.

on 5/18/2009 11:13:00 AM

I didn't think this lived up to my expectations after reading all the rave reviews on it. I liked it but not as good as I thought.

on 4/26/2009 11:47:00 PM

Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum is my signature scent. It is a very soft pretty perfume.
I get comments from both men and women "You smell so nice"
I love to wear this fragrance everyday.

on 4/24/2009 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Amazing Grace EDP is light, floral, and clean. Nice for the young
ladies as a first fragrance. Unfortunately the drydown was very
mediocre and not worth the expense.

on 3/4/2009 4:08:00 PM

I fell in love with this after swapping for the Amazing Grace hair conditioner. I loved the way my hair smelled after using, and I finally took the plunge and bought the fragrance. It is soft, feminine and clean smelling without being too powdery. It also has fantastic staying power - more so than any fragrance I have ever come across before. I love the simplicity of the bottle, although the price is a little high for my liking. I will certainly continue to buy this in the future.

on 2/28/2009 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first few times I smelled this it was definitely not something that I could see myself liking. I normally go for lush white florals, and while this does have a floral element in it I feel like it is overwhelmingly more of a clean "soapy" scent. In order to give it a fair chance I bought the purse spray just to see. I ended up falling in love with it. I love it because I can wear it to work and it doesn't seem to bother anyone. The staying power is great on me as well. Also, I find it to be very soothing- if I am ever sick or have a headache this stuff always seems to make me feel better- I don't know why but I am not going to argue!