August 21, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't love the waxy feeling on my lips, but I do like the smell and the subtle colour. It's pretty good for spring/summer but I'll stick to my Burt's Bee's in the fall/winter :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A staple for sure. Have used this for years and will continue to do so. Smells good, tastes good and leaves a nice rosy tint. Nice all around. Katy Perry knows best.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

I don't know how many of these I bought...I think that for the price, this is a pretty decent product. I will surely come back to this from time to time maybe after I finish my current lip protector : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best chapstick ever :) I use this every day and it makes my lips shiny and kissable

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by candykane22

Very cheap and you can buy it almost everywhere. Its decent on the lips and the scent never gets old. Everyone should have one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite and forever chapstick and i wear it daily. Nothing bad to say at all. Great subtle colour, good flavor, stays on for a good amount of time, makes my lips smoother too

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of the best drugstore lip balms on the market. It provides decent moisturization for the lips. The taste/smell is very pleasant. It also adds a slight colour to the lips which is very flattering for those with medium skin tones. It is dirt cheap and the packaging is perfect for a lip balm. (I hate getting my fingers dirty in tins/pots of lip balm.) I will definitely buy this again as a great everyday lip balm but I'm still on the lookout for my HG lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by hearts317

Pretty color and shine and makes a pretty color when you use a little, not great for chapped lips though, but i have stuff for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works for me, I like that it is cheap enough to have them everywhere around the house, office, car... It lasts and definitely conditions.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this product when I was younger. I thought it would work for me again. Boy was I wrong. the product moisturized my lips, but left them with a slight rash. I later learned I am allergic to products with sunscreen. If your lips are sensitive like mine, I encourage you: Do NOT purchase!!!