December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by daxisaurus

These come in a lot of colors and smell (and taste!) great, but they are not by a long shot my favorite lipgloss.
Pros: Very nice color payoff, staying power so long as you aren't eating or drinking anything. Great smell and taste (sometimes you can't help but lick your lips). Lots of variety of colors.

Cons: Very very sticky. If you eat or drink anything it will start to come off on that. These are also very hard to remove when you're done wearing them. The glitter goes everywhere! If you're planning on smooching someone, make sure they don't mind having glitter all over their lips or face for the rest of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by flor1201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

These lipglosses are very moisturizing and glossy but not sticky. Yummy too! Depending on the color some are shimmery, glittery, or sheer. You can wear them alone or on top of lipstick .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

the packaging is cute, and the color variety is unbelieveable! they all smell and taste amazing, i'd definitley recommend this to anyone. it lasts all day and isnt very sticky. but the only con is the price! $7.50 for one tube of lipgloss? i can find cheaper lipgloss that has the same quality. sometimes they have good sales for this though. overall this lipgloss is one of the best

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by SLRose

I love the some of the smells, the colours actually have decent payoff. I wanted to love them, however, it is THEE stickiest lip gloss I have ever worn in my life. The colour comes off after I eat or drink anything, however, the stickiness stays. I actually have to really scrub at my lips to get the stickiness off. The stickiness really ruins it. I can't believe how sticky it is. It feels terrible. I got them on sale for a dollar, however the original 7.50 CAD, I think, is a bit much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

Got this as a christmas gift. Not too bad product. I dun find this very sticky and did not give me any allergic reaction which many products do. (shiseido) I think this product is quite inexpensive. The only thing I could fault it is after 10 mths the smell of the lipgloss turns rancid a little. Maybe rancid is not the appropriate word but it doesnt smell that pleasant after all. Same goes for Kiehls. Their products are not very long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These sure smell nice, but they definitely don't feel right. Very sticky and not a whole lot of shine, they were barely worth the $4 clearance price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by musiclover07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses! For a basic shine and shimmer they are perfect! I own several and I wear them by themselves or with lipstick. Either way they look amazing! Not to mention the smell and taste SO GOOD! Definitely recommend purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't really comment on the color or the gloss or the staying power of this one, because I had to wipe it off about 30 seconds after I put it on, the smell was unpleasant, and the texture was just disgusting. Not wearable I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by gabynator

absolutely love victorias secret glosses...amazing staying power! i use it every day...and it tastes great and lasts forever =) will definitely buy again....it has me convinced to never go to a drugstore to buy any other lipgloss again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I really like these glosses and own several of them... they are so cheap its hard not to. I love how good they smell and how pretty they look. They last forever on your lips because, well... they ARE pretty sticky. But I am used to stickiness on my lips from MAC and Lancome glosses. They are constantly coming out with new flavors/shades for each season but some of my favorites are Candy Baby, Cranberried, Grapcicle and Guava Girl. I wear these at work or whenever i am not around my bf because they are definitely sticky and will make your bf look like he is wearing lipgloss, and thats just gay.