Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

on 5/1/2011 3:46:00 AM

This lipgloss lasts on your lips a decent amount of time and is pretty sticky. The color in the tube is not the color in goes on your lips. I would not repurchase because there are tons of lipglosses that are more pigmented and are less sticky. Also the scent of the one I have fruit punch and that is probably why I would not buy it again. I do not care for the scent. It fades as you wear it but everytime I put it on I have to smell the fruit punch again.

on 4/24/2011 3:27:00 AM

I have a bunch of these glosses from semi-annual sales. I actually like that they are pretty sticky, so they last a long time on the lips and feel moisturizing. I supposed the only con is that they are not very pigmented. Even if you pick a gloss in a bright color, it will probably be sheer on the lips. But you could always layer lipstick under your gloss anyway!

on 4/24/2011 3:12:00 AM

These come in a lot of colors and smell (and taste!) great, but they are not by a long shot my favorite lipgloss.
Pros: Very nice color payoff, staying power so long as you aren't eating or drinking anything. Great smell and taste (sometimes you can't help but lick your lips). Lots of variety of colors.

Cons: Very very sticky. If you eat or drink anything it will start to come off on that. These are also very hard to remove when you're done wearing them. The glitter goes everywhere! If you're planning on smooching someone, make sure they don't mind having glitter all over their lips or face for the rest of the day.

on 4/10/2011 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

These lipglosses are very moisturizing and glossy but not sticky. Yummy too! Depending on the color some are shimmery, glittery, or sheer. You can wear them alone or on top of lipstick .

on 3/16/2011 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

the packaging is cute, and the color variety is unbelieveable! they all smell and taste amazing, i'd definitley recommend this to anyone. it lasts all day and isnt very sticky. but the only con is the price! $7.50 for one tube of lipgloss? i can find cheaper lipgloss that has the same quality. sometimes they have good sales for this though. overall this lipgloss is one of the best

on 3/3/2011 6:13:00 PM

I love the some of the smells, the colours actually have decent payoff. I wanted to love them, however, it is THEE stickiest lip gloss I have ever worn in my life. The colour comes off after I eat or drink anything, however, the stickiness stays. I actually have to really scrub at my lips to get the stickiness off. The stickiness really ruins it. I can't believe how sticky it is. It feels terrible. I got them on sale for a dollar, however the original 7.50 CAD, I think, is a bit much.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got this as a christmas gift. Not too bad product. I dun find this very sticky and did not give me any allergic reaction which many products do. (shiseido) I think this product is quite inexpensive. The only thing I could fault it is after 10 mths the smell of the lipgloss turns rancid a little. Maybe rancid is not the appropriate word but it doesnt smell that pleasant after all. Same goes for Kiehls. Their products are not very long lasting.

on 2/16/2011 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

These sure smell nice, but they definitely don't feel right. Very sticky and not a whole lot of shine, they were barely worth the $4 clearance price.

on 2/12/2011 2:52:00 PM

I love these lip glosses! For a basic shine and shimmer they are perfect! I own several and I wear them by themselves or with lipstick. Either way they look amazing! Not to mention the smell and taste SO GOOD! Definitely recommend purchasing!

on 2/4/2011 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't really comment on the color or the gloss or the staying power of this one, because I had to wipe it off about 30 seconds after I put it on, the smell was unpleasant, and the texture was just disgusting. Not wearable I think.

Recommended for Medium Skin