April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by SLRose

I love the some of the smells, the colours actually have decent payoff. I wanted to love them, however, it is THEE stickiest lip gloss I have ever worn in my life. The colour comes off after I eat or drink anything, however, the stickiness stays. I actually have to really scrub at my lips to get the stickiness off. The stickiness really ruins it. I can't believe how sticky it is. It feels terrible. I got them on sale for a dollar, however the original 7.50 CAD, I think, is a bit much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

Got this as a christmas gift. Not too bad product. I dun find this very sticky and did not give me any allergic reaction which many products do. (shiseido) I think this product is quite inexpensive. The only thing I could fault it is after 10 mths the smell of the lipgloss turns rancid a little. Maybe rancid is not the appropriate word but it doesnt smell that pleasant after all. Same goes for Kiehls. Their products are not very long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These sure smell nice, but they definitely don't feel right. Very sticky and not a whole lot of shine, they were barely worth the $4 clearance price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by musiclover07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses! For a basic shine and shimmer they are perfect! I own several and I wear them by themselves or with lipstick. Either way they look amazing! Not to mention the smell and taste SO GOOD! Definitely recommend purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't really comment on the color or the gloss or the staying power of this one, because I had to wipe it off about 30 seconds after I put it on, the smell was unpleasant, and the texture was just disgusting. Not wearable I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by gabynator

absolutely love victorias secret glosses...amazing staying power! i use it every day...and it tastes great and lasts forever =) will definitely buy again....it has me convinced to never go to a drugstore to buy any other lipgloss again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I really like these glosses and own several of them... they are so cheap its hard not to. I love how good they smell and how pretty they look. They last forever on your lips because, well... they ARE pretty sticky. But I am used to stickiness on my lips from MAC and Lancome glosses. They are constantly coming out with new flavors/shades for each season but some of my favorites are Candy Baby, Cranberried, Grapcicle and Guava Girl. I wear these at work or whenever i am not around my bf because they are definitely sticky and will make your bf look like he is wearing lipgloss, and thats just gay.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by mmmochi

Incredibly sticky and goopy. I bought this in Yummy Berry and the taste and texture felt like I was putting artificially flavored caramel on my mouth. Not pleasant at all, not for me. And at $7 a tube, was a pricey disappointment. Would much rather stick w/ the Sephora collection glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall; I'm addicted to these glosses. Not all of them appeal to me but in general this are great to throw in my bag and go. Like everyone has said before these do apply very sticky. One solution for me in to apply a regular chapstick first; then apply the gloss. It makes them much smoother and better feeling. The only thing I'd say is a negative would be the color payoff. Most are pretty sheer so if you are looking for something with alot of pigmentation then these aren't for you. But if you are looking for something quick & neutral then I'm all for these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

OMG I LOVE these lipglosses! They taste so yummy and smell just like they taste! They look good on the lips too, a nice sheer wash of color. My husband really likes when I wear them too, great for kissing! I will buy again. Right now my favorite is Taffy Go Lucky. :)