Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber EDT [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

This is my most favorite perfume I have ever used, the smell is perfect. It doesn't have that overwhelming smell like most fragrances have that give you a headache. Everyone who smells it on me always ask what perfume I'm wearing and tell me how great it is. I even have to keep it hidden when my friends would come over, they always tried to take it from me, lol.

on 4/20/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. i miss it as i cant get BBW in the UK. hightly recommend.

on 4/20/2009 6:12:00 PM

I went to BBW today to purchase Vanilla Noir and ended up getting Sensual Amber instead. I tried them both on and there was just no question. The opening of Sensual Amber reminds me of The Body Shop's Warm Amber, but with a sweet hint of Ambre Narguile added too. It's really quite nice and warm and golden like a lightly spiced baked apple but lacks the heaviness and pomp of AN. It's much more casual in feel - the 'sweet amberyness' seems to hover above a warmer kind of white musk - like a *beige* musk that also involves subtle dry floral notes. That's what I get anyhow. The notes listed on the box are lotus, amber, plum and sandalwood. I think this is a great find, a lovely scent, and a good value for the price, especially since the lasting power is quite good. I highly recommend and will gladly repurchase.

on 3/10/2009 12:55:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the Sensual Amber line! It's such a "sensual" scent...they nailed it with the name! Whenever I use this scent I do it all...the scrub, creamy body wash, body cream, then the EDT! It can be a little strong at first, but it wears really nice! Every time I wear it I get compliments on it, mostly coming from men...no complaints there! :-) It also smells like it would be a really expensive fragrance! For the price & all the compliments I receive...this scent will forever be one of my favorites!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm so glad that B&BW came out with this scent. I hope they never get rid of it. It smells sooooo amazing. I was lucky and I got this perfume for only four dollars on sale!

This is a great product. It has an amazing smell, and it comes in different products like body wash and others. It is one of my favorite things.

on 1/26/2009 6:31:00 PM

OMG MY HG OF PERFUMES. This stuff smells SOOOOOOOOO good. I love it. It has such a warm smell to it. I know some people don't think it lasts long, but on me I smell it all day. It has such a spicy and yummy smell to it with great lasting power (IMO). Overall, I am in love with this, and get compliments on it a LOT. However, it's a strong smell so don't spray more than one, maybe two sprays. Will def. be buying this over and over.

on 1/9/2009 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really like this scent and it's been described well by past reviewers, so I won't go too much into that. I always layer this with the lotion, but even then, it doesn't last as long as I would like. That may be the only drawback to this one. Apart from that, it's been on of my favorite scents this fall and winter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Bought this on impulse, being a lover of amber and having used the Wallflower in the past. This isn't true amber on me, although it is other notes masquerading as amber: soft creamy floral and woods for an overall scent that is LIKE amber, but definitely not amber. To me it's very sophisticated yet tropical, like an expensive hotel on the beach. Not too heavy, but has decent lasting power - about 12 hours. The square glass bottle with the fragrance name printed on the front in script isn't terribly exciting.

on 12/14/2008 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the top notes of this scent, it really is yummy...but it has a subtle powdery undernote to it, which my husband can't stand. Too bad. I still think it's a wonderful fragrance!

Popular Fragrances