MAC Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

4.1

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium hectorite, Sorbitan tristearate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Caprylyl glycol, Hexylene glycol, Propylene carbonate, Hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, Hydrogenated palm glycerides, Phytosteryl isostearate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Overall I like this product. It STAYS! After about 10 seconds, you better have the line that you want. It is very dark which is great for creating a nice strong winged look.
The brush it comes with is not worth mentioning, I use my own liner brush from MAC. The consistency is a little tricky to work with, but practice makes perfect, and when you get it, it looks great.
It is non-irritating, waterproof, and completely smudge proof in my experience.

on 12/20/2012 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely live for this liquid eyeliner! I crease in one of my lids and despise the look of liner that has creased to my upper lid. This liner does not budge and I like the applicator. It takes only about 30 secs to dry then it's there until you remove it with eye makeup remover. The only downfall is that it clumps up before the product is done. The other part I love about it is that it is the blackest black which is hard to find in a waterproof liner.

I try as many different liners to achieve my winged eye look, but this works the best! (even compared to Makeup Forever's aqua eyes or drugstore brands) This is the ONE liner that I must have in my collection at all times!

Highly recc'd!

on 11/24/2012 2:28:00 PM

This product retails for aound 18$ in Canada. At first I was blown away by the incredible staying power. The staying power is so good that you could honestly put your head under water and it will not budge! The color is VERY dark which is great for me. The price for me is honestly fine, I dont mind it and already have repurchased. This product can be messy at first if you have not had alot of experience with liquid liner, so I would definetly not recommend it for begginers. Only downfall is recently I have noticed it has been fading alittle as the day has gone on, which I feel is odd but I will still repurchase! :)

on 11/23/2012 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I used to love Liquidlast and it definitely has it's positive points but unfortunately, it irritates my eyes so much. They feel gritty and itchy and painful whenever I use it.
Which is a pity as it is incredibly long lasting and so easy to apply.
It really makes your eyes pop and the black is deep and intense.
The price is pretty reasonable and certainly in line with other similar brands that are medium/high end and it certainly lasts a while (and I used to wear this every.single.day) so you get value for money.
Unfortunately, along with the incredible itching that I get, after only an hour or so, this stuff can be impossible to remove. And I would often wake up with remnants the morning after despite carefully trying to take it off with a variety of removers.
Also, if you happen to get any remnants off with your cleanser, it sticks to your sink and it's a hard task trying to clean it away.

If my eyes didn't itch so badly, I would probably re-purchase but I'm going to stick to a cheaper and less aggravating alternative.

on 11/5/2012 8:54:00 PM

I love this product, however there is a cheaper alternative that is an exact DUPE for this product

Milani make an inifinate liner which is black. Same idea, little tube with brush. Have to remove with oil based remover.

Milani 5.99 CA
MAC 22.00 CA

so if you want the same product that is wayyy cheaper but the same results and quality get the Milani.

on 9/24/2012 5:26:00 PM

I have really oily lids, and everything creases + smudges on me, even the so claimed waterproof ones (cheap and expensive ones). I don't even need to use a primer with this. It's the only liner that will stay on throughout the whole day, and night till the next day! I use a different brush to put it on, and I take it off with a remover that is meant for waterproof makeup. I highly recommend this if you have oily lids like me!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really enjoy using this eye liner, it lasts ALL day from morning until evening. There isn't any flaking or smudging, it truly stays in place. The applicator is initially difficult to use however as you begin to get used to it, it gets much easier to handle and do more precise lines. When using this, I tend to curl my lashes first as if you get this stuff on your lashes it makes them clumpy and unmanagable to curl. Apart from this issue, it's a great liquid liner with amazing staying power also the colour is really black and opaque.

on 8/12/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this eyeliner a couple of years ago and was very disappointed. It is very thick in texture and gloopy. The staying power us good however I find that most other liquid eyeliners work just as well especially if using a primer underneath. It was one of the few only products which I was disappointed with from MAC.

on 7/27/2012 8:59:00 PM

This eyeliner really does last a long time. When I bought it, the girl at the counter said I was a step away from tattooing. It stays all day but it can be washed off with an oil-based eye makeup remover. The formula is very thick and hard to work with. I also hate the brush that comes with it. Instead of using this brush, I just use an ELF angled eyeliner brush and it works great. It definitely takes a lot of practice, but since every kind of liquid eyeliner I've tried has smudged on me, it's worth it! Also, it sucks that they only have black. I use this eyeliner on my lash line instead of my lids, since black eyeliner can look a little too bold on me. It makes my lashes more voluminous. I tried using this on my waterline once, but it got onto my contacts and it was hard to get it off! Overall, it's a good buy!

on 7/15/2012 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this liner. A true black that is very opaque. It definitely lasts all day, I have oily lids and it still doesn't budge.

The only thing I don't like is the brush. The product ends up all over the brush length and I get it in my eyelashes. To fix this I just use an angled brush to get the product off the brush and apply it that way. It helps me get a straight line too!

Overall love this product, amd the price isn't bad either because it lasts a long time :)

Top Rated MAC Products