April 24, 2014 | 1513 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Moisture Rich foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kristi383

have been using this product for a while, but have found it too 'heavy' and greasy even though i have dry skin.
it doesn't seem to have much coverage for me either.
it's very pricy as well, though the product will last quite a while.

don't think i would be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Jen8787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to like this foundation but I won't buy this again. Even after my face is moisturized, this foundation completely dries up my face, and it lasts like 3 hours. The coverage is light to medium. I'm Asian, but I have lighter skin, so I use 00. This foundation will be too yellow for Caucasians.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Ally18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation because firstly it matches my pale skin perfectly I have it in the shade porcelain. Its great because the coverage is light which is what I like it doesn't feel heavy and blends beautifully into the skin its pretty much impossible to apply it badly. Wouldn't recommend if you like full coverage because it is very light.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised by the poor reviews on this product. I have very dry skin and pale complexion. I struggle to find the right colour, not to say the colour + a moisturising foundation! This has resolved the issue. It is very light (just a tad more than a TM), but it leaves my skin really happy. It does not last all day and has a strange smell (hence 4 lippies) but it does the job. I have never found a foundation that lasts all day (and I cannot use long lasting as they are not for dry skins!), the cpolour in porcelain is right for me and along with Calipso Coral on my cheecks it does the trick.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by bbsparx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i'm kind of ambivalent to this. and imo for the money i'm spending, i should love it. i've heard so much about Bobbi's foundations and this is my first of hers.

starting with the bottle, it's classic. it's not gaudy or showy, but it always looks classy on my dresser.
when opened, however, the foundation does smell a bit...well, it's not necessarily a -bad- smell...but it's not pleasant. a bit like paint or something.

i apply with a mac 187. stipple and swirl. once blended in, it's a lovely foundation. it's a bit orange, but that's to the fault of the over done sales girl working the counter at Macys.

my biggest problem is how my blushes, bronzers, etc. blend on this foundation. it's heinous.

I have a lot of redness, dryness...especially in winter. so this does cover all that well, smoothly. however, i wouldn't repurchase. i'm certainly happy i've tried a bobbi brown foundation, though. i wouldn't discourage my friends from trying. so at least try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by enterr0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to like this foundation.. but I think that was because I didn't pay attention to my absolutely dehydrated face. and then I started getting adult acne then a lot of scars left.. I needed something that's moisturzing yet covers my scars well.
First off, when I just apply it, it feels as moisturizing but after a couple hours when I look in the mirror I see flakey and shine(around my forehead) and cakey.
first layer is sheer and very natural I would love it if my bare skin was flawless ( but then, why would I need a foundation if my face is flawless)
it is an EXCELLENT tone corrector!! but I personally need something more than this.
it says the coverage is buildable but the more I apply ( although I used tny tiny bit at a time) it gives me the thick/cakey made-up look overall.
and this foundation didn't settle down on my face nicelt after an hour or two, which other foundations tend to do for me. in fact, it just wears off.

-evens out your skin tone nicely
-it doesn't stay on for very long (I'd say maybe 4 hours)
-the coverage is very hard to build, it's VERY easy to get cakey
-it may feel moisturzing when you just apply it but feels dry/flakey and sometimes looks just shiny rather than glowing
-the packaging isn't very hygenic. hard to control the amount of product you want to use, and the bottle opening area gets messy, need to wipe the area.

I must say though, the colour was by far the BEST out of allll the foundations I've EVER used... (warm ivory) it's such a shame... :( it was the exactly the same colour as my skin tone

so again, I would recommend this for people who doesn't need much coverage or people who doesn't need to wear haeavy make up because it won't stay too long. it would be good for rather dry/combination skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ninads

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice foundation, and the colour was great - 4.5 however I will only use this foundation when;

* I only need a couple of hours use
* My skin is very dry
* The weather is on the colder side

It is very oily. I have comination skin and no acne so if you have oily skin avoid this like the plague.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by rankers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this too sheer for me, its supposed to be buildable but I found it went patchy with layering. Reminded me very much of a tinted moisturiser. It is very moisturising though so great for dry skins and the yellow base really makes you look healthy. You would need to watch what base you use as it can pil. I'm going to pass and try the Skin or oil free compact.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Bluewater for a full Bobbi Brown experience. I bought this foundation in Honey and a concealer with powder in the same shade, plus the loose powder in Golden Orange just like the sa suggested after matching my skin. Well well well....I look a nice yellow if I put everything on and the neck looks definetely a different colour...BOBBI BROWN people out there...I'm really annoyed at having spent so much money for such a poor result!!! The foundation is bearable without thepowder but I don't really like the coverage in some area. if you try to build it up you end up looking far too yellow and I don't find it particularly moisturizing anyway. So...that's for the so long awaited full Bobbi Brown experience...I wish I could have my money back but there's not such a policy on cosmetics in UK!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear Warm Sand in this product. It does oxidize on my skin. I was looking for something that gives me a dewy glow. This does not break me out, hence the 5 star rating. But, the coverage is not really full coverage to me. It is more like a light to medium coverage. It does not really wear all day over areas. But, if my La Prairie does not work out, I would consider going back to this. It is not a bad foundation. And, the bonus is that it doesn't break me out.