December 19, 2014 | 1146 users online

Bronzers - Kevyn Aucoin - The Sculpting Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Kinkybabe

It is hard to find the right product for shading as many beauty brands simply use darker shades of foundation for that purpose. When I was first informed about this product, I just knew I had to have it in my make up collection. The results? Perfect subtle brown colour and not the orangy brown that I have experience with Chanel, MAC, Shiseido, smashbox! After using this product, I can finally appreciate the use of shading to enhance my contours and be a little more photogenic in school photographs!LOL!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I put this in the bronzer category, although is is quite different from a regular bronzer.
This is a matte powder, quite a dark brown in the pan. This is used as a sculpting powder, (thus the name, lol!).
I am a PPP, I have this in Medium. (not sure how many shades are available though).
This gives a nice look, not dirty. I use a light hand and it is quite subtle, not over the top.
Nice product if you have the extra time.