Lancome Colour Design - Vintage Rose

4.6

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I generally never wear lipstick (my lips are naturally rosy). When I do I only do a pale lip with a smokey eye and do nudes; sometimes I do gold tinted lipsticks. BUT i LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. Its the only pink tinged lipstick I will wear besides Lancomes color design "it girl" and trucco "oxygen" (sadly the trucco one is discontinued). I think this color would work AWESOME with any skin tone; it is a pink rose color but with a bit of plum/mauve in it, and some shine. It is a light creme formula that glides on, stays put, enhances yourl ips and for smoe reason brings out your blush too. Awesome !

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been looking for this exact shade my whole life! It's hard to explain what I mean but it's rose, yes, but has a pinkish tinge on it that's really pretty and feminine. It actually matches the Lancome blush Shimmer Mocha Havana really well too. I'm a die-hard Lancome fan, I love their lipsticks like Praline and Nala. This texture is way different than those, it's soft and creamy but lightweight and it doesn't glommed up w/white stuff around the corners of my mouth. It may be a tad drying. Still, I love it and I like this new line, I'll probably check out a new shade in the Colour Design family.

I LOVE this lipstick! The colour is a beautiful soft pink, lasts for quite awhile but has moisture to it which I love. I sometimes wear a gloss over it for extra shine but you can really just wear it by itself. Not drying like Covergirl Soft and Smooth. I got this as a gwp. Would definately buy this again.

Recommended for Medium Skin