July 26, 2014 | 1012 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom had this and I used it and was pretty impressed. The cinnamon slightly burns a bit, but gives you that flushed pout that a lot of more expensive brands sale. Its also very thick and glossy (but not super sticky) and lasted for a while- going to go get one of my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by FitzieG

This stuff is awesome! I got this as a present for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. This lip gloss is a great way to draw attention to your lips without having to bust out the lipstick/liner. And it tastes pretty incredible...the flavor just kinda slips into your mouth and makes you feel like you just got done chewing a stick of Big Red or something. It's amazing how just a little bit of this clear gloss can make you feel so sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

I bought this b'cuz I loved the Mentha ones so much and I figured I wouldn't be able to find a cinnamon lip gloss anywhere else. I usually like cinnamon flavour, but I'm not a fan of the taste of this lip gloss. I do like the smell though, and I love how it makes my lips tingle. I would've kept using it if it didn't have a red tint.5 lippies! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by bloou

I am not a fan of cinnamon, but I still bought this. And I have to say, cinnamon + mint is quite good. I didn't like this much at first. Now, I really like it. Love the minty tingle this gives as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is really nice, i like it and am glad i happened to swap for a nice new tube! first of all, the packaging is cute, which doesn't really matter to me or factor into whether or not i like the product, but i suppose it doesn't hurt. it smells delicious, like cinnamon and candy canes, and tastes slightly sweet and cinnamon-y, too, which i like. surprising because this is coming from a person who prefers her makeup to be taste and fragrance-free. the texture is a little bit thicker than i thought it would be, i assumed it would be like Vaseline but it has a little more heft to it, which is a good thing. on your lips it looks really pretty, which is strange because it's just clear and glossy, but it somehow manages to look prettier than your usual clear gloss! however, it doesn't last for more than 5 minutes and that's why it loses a lippie from me. overall i like this product, and i'll use it, but not constantly. i also probably wouldn't repurchase unless i become really addicted to it. but a good product nevertheless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Ello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Perfect refreshing pick me up for the mid day beauty blahs. Makes my lips feel great and feshens my breath too! $7.50 is a rediculously high price tag, BUT sometimes you can catch them on sale for pretty cheap. When I see they are on sale, I stock up on this one as well as the Spearmint Mentha Lip shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

This is my second favorite lip shine, the first being the Ultra Mentha. This has a good tingle to it, and makes my lips very soft and shiny. I have about 5 of these, and I keep them everywhere. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

Good, but I didn't like it as much as the plain old Mentha. But if you like cinnamon you'll like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MissPrincess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I'M IN LOVE!!! I bought a few of these for my mother, sister-in-law, and myself as stocking stuffers. But, I just couldn't wait to try mine, so I opened it a couple days ago and was SOOO surprised! I thought this was just gonna be another overrated, overpriced gloss. I was soo wrong! The taste is divine! In every other "flavored" lipgloss I've tried, the "makeup" taste was lingering in the background...not in this gloss...all flavor! It also smells sweet and cinnamony. It gives lips a slight tingle...which is a good thing because it plumps them a little! And it glides on smooth, not thick or sticky. I will definitely be buying more!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by JadeSky

I don't like the ingredient 'Petrolatum' in lip products that are meant to moisturize. All this does it sit on the top of my lips and feel gunky and never soak in. My lips actually get kind of chunky from it and they feel sticky. That being said, this stuff has a great refreshing 'cinnamint' tingle. Since I love lip balms with a minty zing to them, I use this one quite often. The formula goes on very smoothly, makes my lips look really nice, soft and shiny yet natural. This really does nothing by way of actually moisturizing my lips when they are chapped and need it, and I have to be careful not to layer too much on or my lips will feel gunky and suffocated. It's kind of like a thick syrupy consistency. I still like the way it feels when just the right amount is applied. I would probably re-purchase, but perhaps next time I'll try out some different formulas by CO Bigelow just for fun.