C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

I bought this lip gloss on a buy 2 get on free deal at B&BW. My friend loved these so I decided to give it a shot, while trying to ignore the rather high price tag.
HG HG HG!!!!
I tried this on at night, and nearly decided to skip dessert because of its sweet, cinnamon-y taste. I fell asleep in it, and woke up with buttery soft lips! Although the applicator is not my personal choice, this is the best lipgloss I've ever had. WAY better than MAC, in my opinion. Long-lasting, only a little sticky, and great look/results. A definite recommendation!

on 4/8/2008 8:34:00 PM

I would give this product five lippies, but it starts to clump up on my lips after a while, especially if I'm talking a lot. Love the color and flavor, though.

on 2/15/2008 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My mom had this and I used it and was pretty impressed. The cinnamon slightly burns a bit, but gives you that flushed pout that a lot of more expensive brands sale. Its also very thick and glossy (but not super sticky) and lasted for a while- going to go get one of my own.

on 2/11/2008 11:27:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! I got this as a present for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. This lip gloss is a great way to draw attention to your lips without having to bust out the lipstick/liner. And it tastes pretty incredible...the flavor just kinda slips into your mouth and makes you feel like you just got done chewing a stick of Big Red or something. It's amazing how just a little bit of this clear gloss can make you feel so sexy!

on 1/23/2008 8:43:00 PM

I bought this b'cuz I loved the Mentha ones so much and I figured I wouldn't be able to find a cinnamon lip gloss anywhere else. I usually like cinnamon flavour, but I'm not a fan of the taste of this lip gloss. I do like the smell though, and I love how it makes my lips tingle. I would've kept using it if it didn't have a red tint.5 lippies! continued >>

on 1/11/2008 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a fan of cinnamon, but I still bought this. And I have to say, cinnamon + mint is quite good. I didn't like this much at first. Now, I really like it. Love the minty tingle this gives as well.

on 1/9/2008 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

this is really nice, i like it and am glad i happened to swap for a nice new tube! first of all, the packaging is cute, which doesn't really matter to me or factor into whether or not i like the product, but i suppose it doesn't hurt. it smells delicious, like cinnamon and candy canes, and tastes slightly sweet and cinnamon-y, too, which i like. surprising because this is coming from a person who prefers her makeup to be taste and fragrance-free. the texture is a little bit thicker than i thought it would be, i assumed it would be like Vaseline but it has a little more heft to it, which is a good thing. on your lips it looks really pretty, which is strange because it's just clear and glossy, but it somehow manages to look prettier than your usual clear gloss! however, it doesn't last for more than 5 minutes and that's why it loses a lippie from me. overall i like this product, and i'll use it, but not constantly. i also probably wouldn't repurchase unless i become really addicted to it. but a good product nevertheless.

on 1/1/2008 12:40:00 AM

Love this stuff. Perfect refreshing pick me up for the mid day beauty blahs. Makes my lips feel great and feshens my breath too! $7.50 is a rediculously high price tag, BUT sometimes you can catch them on sale for pretty cheap. When I see they are on sale, I stock up on this one as well as the Spearmint Mentha Lip shine.

on 12/29/2007 5:08:00 PM

This is my second favorite lip shine, the first being the Ultra Mentha. This has a good tingle to it, and makes my lips very soft and shiny. I have about 5 of these, and I keep them everywhere. Will repurchase!

on 12/20/2007 1:29:00 AM

Good, but I didn't like it as much as the plain old Mentha. But if you like cinnamon you'll like this.

Popular Lip Glosses