April 21, 2014 | 1073 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2004 12:23:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love these. I purchase just b/c I need a makeup fix. I probably have all their colors. Can purchase on a whim w/no guilt b/c they are so cheap. Love them.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Lovestosmellgood

I found this little gem at the dollar store. I thought "hey,so what if I hate it, it is only $1". It goes on easily and doesn't pull at all. Stays on just as long as my lipstick. Great product for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2004 1:33:00 AM More reviews by KimCaplinger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is alright, it stains my lips though, not creamy enough..VERY dry..but I don't mind..I'd like it A LOT more if it didn't stain my lips so much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 2:46:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG everyday lip liner. I don't remember the exact name of the color right now as I sit at my computer, but its a plum/mauve color. I wear cool pink colored lipsticks and glosses and this lip liner is must-have for me. I always buy like 4 of them b/c they're not full length pencils and I go thru them fast from wearing them everyday. It lasts reasonably long and u can't beat the price and deals they have on these. I can only find mine at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

I have a few of these and while not being too greasy, they go on smoothly. I use them to line as well as fill in my lips with color. The pigment's great, too. Plus I adore wooden pencils, can't stand retractable ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

I have this in Tropical Punch, which is a purplish-pink shimmery colour. The colour is nice and I like using it under lipsticks or glosses that are too brown for me. This liner makes the l/s or l/g more mauvey and less brown. The texture and consistency of the liner is like Wet n Wild. A little hard, but if you put some lip balm on first it's fine. Very cheap - not so easy to find in Canada though. I found it at a dollar/bargain store for $1.50

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used Coffee and Natural for years. Natural is close to my lip color, so I like to pair it with clear lip gloss. I use Coffee for nude, mauve, and rosy lipsticks. I did buy a couple of red ones I didn't like-- the shades were more violet than I had thought they would be, so now I know to stick with the more natural colored ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

If they ever discontinue Natural I'm in trouble. I use it with so very, very many lip products. Chances are when my husband says "Wow, your makeup looks great", he's talking about this liner paired with a clear or nude gloss. It's indispensable to my makeup habit. Natural is a half shade darker than my natural color, wears for-freaking-ever, and is pretty much the all time HG. I've never bothered trying any new kinds of nude lipliner after finding this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MkChic

I got Natural which is close enough to my lip color but it lasts for like 10 minutes so there's no point in wearing it. I'm still on my search for a long lasting ylbb color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 4:26:00 AM More reviews by lorien

Pros: Unbeatable price, creamy soft texture, long lasting, wide color selection with lots of gorgeous colors.
Cons: Hard to find (Walgreens and Longs carry them), a few shades are too creamy for some people.Overall, excellent lip liner for incredible price. continued >>