November 29, 2014 | 1180 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ShellTay

I bought 2 of these pencils after reading reviews of them on this site. The Natural pencil is too light for my highly pigmented lips. However, Mahogany is wonderful and much closer to my lip tone. I use it alone to line and fill in my lips. It is very creamy and non drying. On top of it all I put a smidge of MAC Lustre Gloss in Beaux. Tres lovely. For the 2 bucks or less I spent on these pencils I LOVE them. Since they are so cheap, I highly recommened giving them a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 12:13:00 PM More reviews by angelmae78

I love Jordana lipliner in Tropical Punch. The outside of the pencil looks strange b/c it's shimmery & hard to tell exactly what the color will be. On my lips, it is a pretty, very lightly shimmery natural color. I cannot wear most lipsticks that claim to be nude because they make me look like death warmed over (I have medium olive skin, green eyes, darkish brown hair). This looks great filled in, the slicked over with lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

The entire Jordana line of eye and lip pencils is excellent-- with quality to rival any department-store brand (and I am a true makeup junkie/snob). I use Cranberry with my burgundy lippies. The Natural lip pencil is just the perfect YLBB shade for just about any light-to-medium-complected gal. The texture is so soft and creamy that you can easily fill in your whole lip without it feeling dry and crumbly. IMHO, the texture could stand to be a bit less soft, as it would do a better job of preventing lipgloss bleed, but this is a minor complaint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2004 12:23:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love these. I purchase just b/c I need a makeup fix. I probably have all their colors. Can purchase on a whim w/no guilt b/c they are so cheap. Love them.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Lovestosmellgood

I found this little gem at the dollar store. I thought "hey,so what if I hate it, it is only $1". It goes on easily and doesn't pull at all. Stays on just as long as my lipstick. Great product for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2004 1:33:00 AM More reviews by KimCaplinger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is alright, it stains my lips though, not creamy enough..VERY dry..but I don't mind..I'd like it A LOT more if it didn't stain my lips so much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 2:46:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG everyday lip liner. I don't remember the exact name of the color right now as I sit at my computer, but its a plum/mauve color. I wear cool pink colored lipsticks and glosses and this lip liner is must-have for me. I always buy like 4 of them b/c they're not full length pencils and I go thru them fast from wearing them everyday. It lasts reasonably long and u can't beat the price and deals they have on these. I can only find mine at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

I have a few of these and while not being too greasy, they go on smoothly. I use them to line as well as fill in my lips with color. The pigment's great, too. Plus I adore wooden pencils, can't stand retractable ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

I have this in Tropical Punch, which is a purplish-pink shimmery colour. The colour is nice and I like using it under lipsticks or glosses that are too brown for me. This liner makes the l/s or l/g more mauvey and less brown. The texture and consistency of the liner is like Wet n Wild. A little hard, but if you put some lip balm on first it's fine. Very cheap - not so easy to find in Canada though. I found it at a dollar/bargain store for $1.50

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used Coffee and Natural for years. Natural is close to my lip color, so I like to pair it with clear lip gloss. I use Coffee for nude, mauve, and rosy lipsticks. I did buy a couple of red ones I didn't like-- the shades were more violet than I had thought they would be, so now I know to stick with the more natural colored ones.