Jordana Lip Liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This lipliner is ridiculously inexpensive, and it works very well! You can buy 3 for $1 at Walgreens with a coupon. These last all day, and don't bleed. The only tiff is that it's a bit dry. I recommend putting on some Chapstick before the liner so that it goes on smoother. At such an affordable price, I can't complain! Plum is my signature color, BTW.

I never thought I'd find a cheaper liner than Wet 'N Wild or NYC, and then I found these in Walgreens! Awesome! Colors are great, formula is great -- why anyone would pay more is beyond me. I have bought high-end liners and didn't find them to be any better; in fact, many were worse, too greasy. These are just perfect. And, today, to top it off, Walgreens ran a coupon special so I got 3 large pencils for $1. Just couldn't believe that! They also have another formulation in a twist up that looks good -- especially for your purse or travel, and those are cheap as well.

I have the retractable lip liner in Rock n' Rose and I adore this! It is the exact color of my lips and looks great under my opal essence cover girl gloss! It also looks good with clear gloss because it looks so natural! I think the retractable liners are a little more expensive but still cheap as all get out! Definitely a repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I don't use lip liner much at all...I bought a Jordana one b/c I wanted to see if it would help remedy a problem with one of my glosses. Since I don't use lip liner I wanted a cheapie one to test out and it doesn' come much cheaper than this. I was really surprised by how smoothly these go on..no tugging. Good lasting power as well. Good stuff!

Why who wouldn't love an extremely inexpensive lipliner that does the job. I found this lipliner to be pretty smooth and it doesn't seem to bleed. Nice! But only one con it seems to break off at the tip sometimes, not while applying but while sharpening. Bummer! I guess it would be too good to be true to be perfect. Besides I have to be honest I refuse to pay $12-15 bucks for a lipliner. Its not that serious.

I bought 2 of these pencils after reading reviews of them on this site. The Natural pencil is too light for my highly pigmented lips. However, Mahogany is wonderful and much closer to my lip tone. I use it alone to line and fill in my lips. It is very creamy and non drying. On top of it all I put a smidge of MAC Lustre Gloss in Beaux. Tres lovely. For the 2 bucks or less I spent on these pencils I LOVE them. Since they are so cheap, I highly recommened giving them a try.

I love Jordana lipliner in Tropical Punch. The outside of the pencil looks strange b/c it's shimmery & hard to tell exactly what the color will be. On my lips, it is a pretty, very lightly shimmery natural color. I cannot wear most lipsticks that claim to be nude because they make me look like death warmed over (I have medium olive skin, green eyes, darkish brown hair). This looks great filled in, the slicked over with lipgloss.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The entire Jordana line of eye and lip pencils is excellent-- with quality to rival any department-store brand (and I am a true makeup junkie/snob). I use Cranberry with my burgundy lippies. The Natural lip pencil is just the perfect YLBB shade for just about any light-to-medium-complected gal. The texture is so soft and creamy that you can easily fill in your whole lip without it feeling dry and crumbly. IMHO, the texture could stand to be a bit less soft, as it would do a better job of preventing lipgloss bleed, but this is a minor complaint.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love these. I purchase just b/c I need a makeup fix. I probably have all their colors. Can purchase on a whim w/no guilt b/c they are so cheap. Love them.

I found this little gem at the dollar store. I thought "hey,so what if I hate it, it is only $1". It goes on easily and doesn't pull at all. Stays on just as long as my lipstick. Great product for the price.

Popular Lip Liners