October 20, 2014 | 976 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is just way too greasy and doesn't even seem to moisturize that well. I prefer lotions that are thick yet absorbent - I find them to be more moisturizing and just all-around more comfortable to wear. I'm currently using this as a hand cream at night just to use it up, but I will definitely not repurchase. Although it fades quickly, it has an odd vinegar-look scent upon application. I like the giant pump bottle, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Jessica84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this lotion because I do love Eucerin, however it never dries! I don't mind it if I just put it on my legs, it makes them look shiny and it dries if I'm wearing shorts or a dress. But if I put it all over in the morning then by the evening it still feels tacky and damp. I can't stand that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

My favorite lotion EVER! I know it can feel a bit too much in summer, but you just have to let it dry a little before putting clothes on. It just gives legs and arms a beautiful sheen that I'm in love with. And my skin is so soft. Sometimes I rotate between this and other, lighter Eucerin lotions, but this is my favorite lotion of all times!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

I really like this lotion. I use it mostly on my elbows and hands. It really moisturizes but it has a strange texture, kind of like applying white glue to your body. And it can take a long time to dry. I think I will keep this lotion for winter use but it is a little sticky for summer use.A little more expensive than other ds lotions but very intensely moisturizing and I love all things Eucerin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 4:24:00 AM More reviews by fairmaiden20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a HG during the winter: after seeing how dry my hands got, my boyfriend picked up this 16.9 oz. bottle for me! It's a really wonderful lotion, fragrance free and doesn't irritate. I am only 10% into the bottle and since summer is approaching I'm not sure I'll have a chance to use it again till next winter! Really good product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by classygirl

Ok, let me start by saying that I LOVE Eucerin products. I use Aquaphor, Eucerine cream, Calming cream and Eucerine sensitive anti wrinkle face cream once a week to almost daily. I got an idea to get something with AHA's in it. Now, I LOVE their AHA hand cream. So,I thought I'd try this. Well, I vaguely remember trying it when it first came out and thought I didn't like it back then. Bought it anyway. Well, here's my verdicts- took the entire night to dry on my legs. I am not kidding. I could feel the lotion still at 3am. It is very sticky and greasy. And last, but not least, it didn't make my legs soft and smooth- it actually irritated them. I couldn't believe that after enduring the night of wet legs, that I didn't get a good result. Had itchy legs the next day. I will stick to the calming cream for my legs- fantastic moisturizer and dries normally. Will not repurchase. Oh, and I have very dry skin btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by chechi

I'm on my second bottle of this product. This thick white lotion does feel sticky/greasy on my hands because of the mineral oil, but I think it is an excellent body moisturizer people with dry skin (best applied after baths/showers) and is great for the winter time (a bit too greasy for the summer IMHO). This product is suppossedly unscented but I think it has a weird alcoholicky smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

This is an overall good product. I have very dry, itchy skin in the winter (I think it's actually eczema) unless I keep lotion on it. If I put this on every night, it completely gets rid of my dry, itchy, flaky problem. My only issue is that it feels *very* greasy going on. After I use it, I have to wash my hands before I do anything else. Mineral oil is the 2nd ingredient, which is why it is so greasy-feeling. I had to take off one point for this, but I would buy it again because it's very effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I was looking for an unscented body moisturizer so it wouldn't clash with my fragrance, and settled on this. My skin is not super dry or sensitive, but it does need a little more moisture in the wintertime. This lotion has a bit of an odd consistency - it is a little sticky at first, but it sinks into my skin immediately so it's not much of an issue. It's not greasy but it instantly softens my skin, which is a plus. It's a tad on the expensive side (got mine for a little over $10 at Target) but hopefully it'll last me a while. I'd still recommend a separate cream or body butter for feet and elbows though, as this doesn't feel "rich" enough for heavy duty moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

PROS: Silky soft skin!
CONS: Greasy at first, reminded me of Elmer's Glue (one lippie off for these).

I tried using this as an all-over body lotion but it was so greasy that I couldn't, so I slathered it on my rough, dry feet and heels, put socks on overnight, and the next morning, my feet were silky soft and fabulous! I also use it on dry elbows, knees, etc. with the same results! Love it! Just not as a body lotion. Lol.