January 25, 2015 | 1679 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lauralampkin

I bought this because of its AHAs, but the consistency leaves something to be desired. It's about the same viscosity as Elmer's. So it sort of feels like you're rubbing glue into your skin. I think it might be the lanolin, because I had the same issues with Lubriderm's regular unscented lotion. I switched to Lubriderm's lanolin free, dye free, fragrance free lotion, and am quite pleased. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I was having some breakouts and dryness on my upper arms, which the Lubriderm cleared up, and I'm pretty sure the Eucerin exacerbated (which is disappointing for Eucerin). So I still have half of this bottle of gluey lotion left, and I don't know what to do with it. Every once in a while, I forget what it was like, and try it again, and back it goes on the shelf.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is just way too greasy and doesn't even seem to moisturize that well. I prefer lotions that are thick yet absorbent - I find them to be more moisturizing and just all-around more comfortable to wear. I'm currently using this as a hand cream at night just to use it up, but I will definitely not repurchase. Although it fades quickly, it has an odd vinegar-look scent upon application. I like the giant pump bottle, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Jessica84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this lotion because I do love Eucerin, however it never dries! I don't mind it if I just put it on my legs, it makes them look shiny and it dries if I'm wearing shorts or a dress. But if I put it all over in the morning then by the evening it still feels tacky and damp. I can't stand that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

My favorite lotion EVER! I know it can feel a bit too much in summer, but you just have to let it dry a little before putting clothes on. It just gives legs and arms a beautiful sheen that I'm in love with. And my skin is so soft. Sometimes I rotate between this and other, lighter Eucerin lotions, but this is my favorite lotion of all times!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

I really like this lotion. I use it mostly on my elbows and hands. It really moisturizes but it has a strange texture, kind of like applying white glue to your body. And it can take a long time to dry. I think I will keep this lotion for winter use but it is a little sticky for summer use.A little more expensive than other ds lotions but very intensely moisturizing and I love all things Eucerin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 4:24:00 AM More reviews by fairmaiden20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a HG during the winter: after seeing how dry my hands got, my boyfriend picked up this 16.9 oz. bottle for me! It's a really wonderful lotion, fragrance free and doesn't irritate. I am only 10% into the bottle and since summer is approaching I'm not sure I'll have a chance to use it again till next winter! Really good product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by classygirl

Ok, let me start by saying that I LOVE Eucerin products. I use Aquaphor, Eucerine cream, Calming cream and Eucerine sensitive anti wrinkle face cream once a week to almost daily. I got an idea to get something with AHA's in it. Now, I LOVE their AHA hand cream. So,I thought I'd try this. Well, I vaguely remember trying it when it first came out and thought I didn't like it back then. Bought it anyway. Well, here's my verdicts- took the entire night to dry on my legs. I am not kidding. I could feel the lotion still at 3am. It is very sticky and greasy. And last, but not least, it didn't make my legs soft and smooth- it actually irritated them. I couldn't believe that after enduring the night of wet legs, that I didn't get a good result. Had itchy legs the next day. I will stick to the calming cream for my legs- fantastic moisturizer and dries normally. Will not repurchase. Oh, and I have very dry skin btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by chechi

I'm on my second bottle of this product. This thick white lotion does feel sticky/greasy on my hands because of the mineral oil, but I think it is an excellent body moisturizer people with dry skin (best applied after baths/showers) and is great for the winter time (a bit too greasy for the summer IMHO). This product is suppossedly unscented but I think it has a weird alcoholicky smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

This is an overall good product. I have very dry, itchy skin in the winter (I think it's actually eczema) unless I keep lotion on it. If I put this on every night, it completely gets rid of my dry, itchy, flaky problem. My only issue is that it feels *very* greasy going on. After I use it, I have to wash my hands before I do anything else. Mineral oil is the 2nd ingredient, which is why it is so greasy-feeling. I had to take off one point for this, but I would buy it again because it's very effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I was looking for an unscented body moisturizer so it wouldn't clash with my fragrance, and settled on this. My skin is not super dry or sensitive, but it does need a little more moisture in the wintertime. This lotion has a bit of an odd consistency - it is a little sticky at first, but it sinks into my skin immediately so it's not much of an issue. It's not greasy but it instantly softens my skin, which is a plus. It's a tad on the expensive side (got mine for a little over $10 at Target) but hopefully it'll last me a while. I'd still recommend a separate cream or body butter for feet and elbows though, as this doesn't feel "rich" enough for heavy duty moisturizing.