April 19, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 4:24:00 AM More reviews by fairmaiden20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a HG during the winter: after seeing how dry my hands got, my boyfriend picked up this 16.9 oz. bottle for me! It's a really wonderful lotion, fragrance free and doesn't irritate. I am only 10% into the bottle and since summer is approaching I'm not sure I'll have a chance to use it again till next winter! Really good product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by classygirl

Ok, let me start by saying that I LOVE Eucerin products. I use Aquaphor, Eucerine cream, Calming cream and Eucerine sensitive anti wrinkle face cream once a week to almost daily. I got an idea to get something with AHA's in it. Now, I LOVE their AHA hand cream. So,I thought I'd try this. Well, I vaguely remember trying it when it first came out and thought I didn't like it back then. Bought it anyway. Well, here's my verdicts- took the entire night to dry on my legs. I am not kidding. I could feel the lotion still at 3am. It is very sticky and greasy. And last, but not least, it didn't make my legs soft and smooth- it actually irritated them. I couldn't believe that after enduring the night of wet legs, that I didn't get a good result. Had itchy legs the next day. I will stick to the calming cream for my legs- fantastic moisturizer and dries normally. Will not repurchase. Oh, and I have very dry skin btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by chechi

I'm on my second bottle of this product. This thick white lotion does feel sticky/greasy on my hands because of the mineral oil, but I think it is an excellent body moisturizer people with dry skin (best applied after baths/showers) and is great for the winter time (a bit too greasy for the summer IMHO). This product is suppossedly unscented but I think it has a weird alcoholicky smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

This is an overall good product. I have very dry, itchy skin in the winter (I think it's actually eczema) unless I keep lotion on it. If I put this on every night, it completely gets rid of my dry, itchy, flaky problem. My only issue is that it feels *very* greasy going on. After I use it, I have to wash my hands before I do anything else. Mineral oil is the 2nd ingredient, which is why it is so greasy-feeling. I had to take off one point for this, but I would buy it again because it's very effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an unscented body moisturizer so it wouldn't clash with my fragrance, and settled on this. My skin is not super dry or sensitive, but it does need a little more moisture in the wintertime. This lotion has a bit of an odd consistency - it is a little sticky at first, but it sinks into my skin immediately so it's not much of an issue. It's not greasy but it instantly softens my skin, which is a plus. It's a tad on the expensive side (got mine for a little over $10 at Target) but hopefully it'll last me a while. I'd still recommend a separate cream or body butter for feet and elbows though, as this doesn't feel "rich" enough for heavy duty moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

PROS: Silky soft skin!
CONS: Greasy at first, reminded me of Elmer's Glue (one lippie off for these).

I tried using this as an all-over body lotion but it was so greasy that I couldn't, so I slathered it on my rough, dry feet and heels, put socks on overnight, and the next morning, my feet were silky soft and fabulous! I also use it on dry elbows, knees, etc. with the same results! Love it! Just not as a body lotion. Lol.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by littlebella25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For those who are giving it low reviews, but have combo or oily skin--well no shit! this isn't made for you! it says "very dry flaky skin" right on the bottle. You're supposed to use products appropriate to your skin type, is that difficult to comprehend?

That being said, it smells like glue, and it most definitely does NOT work as well as the creme version.

I paid $12.99 for a 16.9 oz. pump bottle from Duane Reade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by NoelleBat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is a bit greasy and it has the consistency of Elmer's glue...
But besides that it works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 8:34:00 AM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good moisturizing benefits. Takes a minute to sink in. It feels good everywhere on my body except my hands. My hands are dry and cracked (I train horses, clean stalls, etc and my hands are always bleeding and cracked) When I put this on my legs or arms they stay moisturized, but for some reason this disappears from my hands and doesn't seem to want to help them! Maybe my hands are a lost cause and this lotion knows that...:}

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BODY CARE MOISTURIZER EVER!!!!!!!!!! I have severely dry skin on my body (combination/dry on my face: I use the Almay cucumber line for the face). I love this lotion deeply moisturizes, hydrates, and heals my skin while refraining from being oily or greasy. This lotion also is very fast-absorbing too which is another big plus so it won't get stuck in your hair or your clothes. This also has mild,gentle, and effective exfoliating ingredients too. My skin is soft,smooth, and glowing thanks to this product. It really is the best body moisturizer out there for me. I've tried many. Neutrogena (good, but not quite thick enough or as fast ab-sorbing as I would have liked), Jergens (didn't sink in at all and hated the smell), Aveeno (too thin and watery, virtually ineffective for me), Curel (too runny), Lubriderm (simply did nothing), and Nivea Creme (too thick and pasty didn't sink in at all and didn't like the tub packaging, very unsanitary. This is just a bit pricier than most other drugstore skincare lines, but for this miracle product I'm more than willing to pay it. It's not that mach more expensive, you know. Also my sister has dryness and redness on both her face and body and swears by Eucerin and the occassional Aveeno product