October 23, 2014 | 1065 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by LizzieVu

I need a basic, moisturizing eye cream for winter, and this works well. I love the smell of it, the texture is thick but it absorbs quite quickly. I used it for 3 months now and it's still almost full, so it lasts for a long time - I don't think it's expensive as a drugstore brand. It might be a little bit strong for sensitive skin, I guess that's why some people had reaction with it. Basically, a nice basic eye cream, probably suitable for young girls like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by superstriker

I am 39 years old and live in a very dry climate - every winter I start searching for better moisturizing treatments because my skin get so dried out! I read the reviews about this cream and decided to try it - and I really like it!!! I was using an eye cream from a dept store cosmetics counter that was twice the price and it worked half as well, if that. I highly recommend this!! I wear at night and under makeup during the day - works great for both. I also love that it's natural and cruelty free!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by alison197

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite undereye moisturizer. I love the packaging and the price is well worth it as a little goes a long way. I use this moisturizer twice a day. While I thought I didn't have any dryness under my eyes, I have noticed a difference since I started using this product and I'm very pleased. I will continue to purchase it as needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This eye cream is good. It hasn't given me any mila seeds which is good. Its very moisturizing but it doesn't ever really absorb all the way so it leaves the skin dewy, which is fine if im not wearing make up but if im wearing makeup then it makes my eyeshadow crease, so thats a no no. Also sometimes in the morning when i wake up my eye area does look more radiant :) is nice on the lips too.

EDIT- i dont like it anymore, noticed it has lanolin in it and thats yucky.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lanajito04

I chose this eye cream because I wanted to start using products with natural ingredients. This is actually the best eye cream I've ever purchased! After using it for a week, I started to notice a significant difference in the appearance of my eyes. I would dab sparingly to the top of my eyelids and under my eyes. I noticed how brighter looking my eyes were. They weren't as dull looking as they were before and some of my fine lines have almost disappeared. I had slight under eye circles before using this product and it's almost gone. I'm surprised the reviews on this product were from horrible to decent. This is definitely my HG!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I don't care for eye creams that are really oily, which this one is. I only wore it at night, but even then I was waking up with gross cakey eyes.

I recommend using it only on the undereye area and very sparingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by stef0nie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as a prevention measure for fine lines because I wanted to start off an eye cream routine sooner rather than later. It's very gentle and absorbs into my skin well. I haven't noticed anything too drastic, but no new fine lines is a good thing, right? :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this eye cream, and that alone is reason enough to keep using this. I think it's a nice eye cream at a reasonable price if you're not looking for anything heavy-duty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this after having an allergic reaction and my eyes swelled up, leaving a lot of fine lines under my eyes! I think it has helped improve them, plus it makes the skin around my eyes look really bright. I love the way it smells, too! Overall, I think it's a great eye cream, very moisturizing. Not good for under makeup though. Just a good night cream. I hate how expensive Burt's Bees stuff is, but this little container has lasted a really long time, because you don't need to use a lot. I think it's worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by jeannab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been the only thing that works for my under eyes. I have tried a lot of products. Everything else causes a bad reaction like puffiness, inflammation or irritation. I thought the strong fragrance this has would cause irritation, but it hasn't yet. You just use a tiny bit or it will pill up and look bad. I'd give it 5, but the fragrance is too strong. It has the same scent as their other moisturizers.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by victorianlace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good moisturizer for under the eyes, but I don't think it does much for puffiness, dark circles, fine lines etc. So if you aren't worried about those things and just want a good moisturizer this might be the product for you. I picked this up after a bad reaction to another eye cream and can happily say this did not agitate my sensitive eyes.