Chanel Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

3.7

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This mascara is *so* great. It adds a lot of length, and separates eyelashes very very well. There are absolutely no clumps, and paired with the eyelash curler, my lashes look totally like the models'! This would be my Holy Grail mascara and I'd purchase it if I wasn't equally hooked on my Haute & Naughty Lash, with which I can achieve *two* looks. L.O.V.E! <3 Chanel has done it again!
PS: I didn't purchase it- I tried it on at the Chanel counter and instantly fell in love. :) Try it!!

on 6/21/2011 2:05:00 PM

The Best Mascara ever!!! Looooong lashes, fuller!!! It's just too expensive :(

on 6/10/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. Sometimes my lashes would look amazing, sometimes they were living in clump city. Also, weirdly, this mascara sometimes made stray lashes curl downwards. At the end of the day, it just wasn't worth the high price, so only three lippies for Inimitable.

on 5/11/2011 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

great product, but very expensive. very good quality, if you don't buy it in Hong Kong :)

Mascara is the one beauty product I always seem to fall for the hype on, I keep trying mew ones as they come out, finding them OK or not very good, and then going back to this until something else catches my eye! I think I just need to stick to this from now on, as nothing else is as good! I've got quite long, thick lashes anyway, and Inimitable makes them longer and more defined while looking totally natural and never ever clumping. I will still have a bit of a flirt with Lancome Hypnose for evening wear, but this is most definitely my daytime HG.

on 4/15/2011 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara will lengthen but not fill in much. I already have long lashes and this makes them look like long spider legs. The worst part is it makes my eyes burn and tear for the whole time I have it on. Not for me!

on 4/7/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I looooove this mascara. I'm super confused about the reviews complaining about clumping or crumbling, maybe they just got a bad batch? Anyway, after curling and applying this, my lashes were super long, but not spidery. :)

I can honestly say that this is one of the worst mascaras I have ecer tried. The wet formula weighed down my lashes and left me with spider lashes. Not my idea of looking natural. So definitely not the kind of look I was after!

on 3/20/2011 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

im currently using this mascara... will definately recommend this... Very good quality and makes my lashes look thicker.

on 3/4/2011 3:06:00 AM

I wanted this to be the best mascara!!!!! It's Chanel ! Unfortunately I was very disappointed. In order to wear it I had to treat my eyes with clear eyes to get the red out in advance! It would crumble off my lashes after a half hour, and was very clumpy. I splurged on this stuff thInking it was a wise choice.... And I feel like I was beat out of 47 bucks. I don't advise this product to anyone and my search for a new mascara continues.

Popular Mascaras