TiGi Brunette Goddess

3.9

Water - Aqua , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide DEA , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Ammonium Chloride , Fragrance - Parfum , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Carboxymethyl Lauryl Glucoside , Polysilicone-15 , Polyquaternium-44 , PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide , PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Linoleic Acid , Sunflower Seed Oil - Helianthus Annuus , Disteareth-75 IPDI , Decyl Glucoside , Cocamide MEA , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , PEG-8 Dimethicone , PEG-8 Ricinoleate , Citric Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Retinyl Palmitate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Ascorbic Acid , Tetrasodium EDTA , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Benzyl Alcohol , Benzyl Benzoate , Mica - CI 77019 , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Yellow 5 - CI 19140 , Red 33 - CI 17200 , Blue 1 - CI 42090

on 6/9/2008 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is one of the best shampoos I have ever used and I mean it!!!!
I bought a tween pack with the conditioner and I am so happy I did. I had to choose between Moisture Maniac, Catwalk Sexed-Up and a lot of other tween packs with nice and coloured shampoos. :-)
I decided to try Brunnette Goddess after trying and smelling all those gorgeous products.
Where should I start? The shampoo is extraordinary! Great scent, great texture, great color, great packing....everything this has is great! It makes my hair so soft and shiny and I must say that my hair colour is a little bit lighter, which is so cool! Talking about the smell, I don't know why, but this lasts a looooot in my hair ( this is weird because as far as I can see a lot of girls over here said that they can't feel it once the hair is dry). Well, I can and I don't really like it. I hate smelling like cookies, but overall it is ok, the results are so good and satisfying and I don't care anymore about the smell.
Brunettes all over the world...go out and buy it !!! You won't regret a second, I didn't, and believe me, I am very capricious about cosmetics in general!

on 5/27/2008 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is more like a 4.5 rating. I absolutely love the scent of this stuff. It's a chocolate/caramel/cream scent that doesn't smell at all fake or plastic-y, the way many similar-scented products do. I haven't had any problems with build-up or drying out, but I've only been using it for about two weeks. Love the convenient pump bottle. I may need a more moisturizing formula once summer picks up and I'm in the pool a lot, but I would definitely come back to this!

on 5/23/2008 11:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was part of an Ulta duo promotion and I wanted to try the other product that came with it (Superstar) so I thought, why not the price was definitely right. Even though I'm not a brunette, I'm always game to try something new. I like the pump; makes it so much easier to dispense in the shower, and the smell! OMG! I want to eat my hair! :D Two pumps is almost more than enough for my almost-shoulder-length hair. It lathers and rinses out very well and now my hair is so shiny. I hope there's no buildup. This probably isn't moisturizing enough for my color-treated hair, but I will use it as an alternate shampoo as I really like the way it cleans.

on 4/11/2008 9:00:00 PM

I have brown hair with Blonde highlights, which is short, frizzy, and thick. This shampoo makes my hair shine like Crazy, and soooo soft!! My hair has almost no frizz when I use this!! The smell is like Carmel or chocolate! I am happy with this shampoo and will buy it again!!

on 4/10/2008 1:58:00 AM

recommended by my hairstlylst,the best thing i have ever tried on my hair-keeps it soft and easy to style.my hair is fine and thin-and other products weigh it down-this is perfect! The smell is amazing too :)

on 4/6/2008 9:50:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. It works as well as FF Color Technician on me but it costs less and the smell is DIVINE. It makes my hair smooth and shiny, I always look forward to using it, although I rotate my shampoos. My only complaint is that the shampoo bottle is somewhat flimsy and I'm paranoid that it will split open if I drop it in the shower.

on 4/2/2008 6:48:00 AM

I have narrowed down the smell of this shampoo to a number of things: Toffee, Caramel, or Butterscotch. Either way, it smells scrumptious (sp?). But I have limp straight hair and this was heavy on my hair. I don't know why they call this Brunette as it has no dye like properties such as Aveda's Black Malva or LUSH's hair henna's . I think just about any hair color could use this. I would buy again if they had a lighter formula.

on 3/24/2008 9:44:00 AM

I LOVE the smell of this product!! As the other reviewers have mentioned, it doesn't stay with you after its rinsed out, though. lol Anyway, my hair is super soft and shiny. I have normal, healthy hair, though, so I don't know how much of that is the shampoo and conditioner and how much of that is my hair in general. Its a little expensive, but not budget-breaking. And it lasts forever! It took a little over three months for me to go through a 400 mL bottle using 2 pumps everytime I washed my hair, and I shampoo daily. My only complaint is that while it is possible to "close" the pump, its very difficult and the bottle leaked the last time I traveled, so I recommend buying a travel-size shampoo bottle and filling it with the shampoo. Will continue to buy, and I will cry if/when its discontinued.

on 3/17/2008 4:33:00 PM

EDIT: Liked this a lot at first but it dried out my hair terribly. I was not sure for a while if it was another product but I know for a fact now that it was this. I just tried Aveda Smooth Infusion and my hair feels soft and smooth again........

Just got this shampoo and could not stop smelling it in the bottle. I am in love with the smell of this. Makes you want to eat it...Lol...
The salon girl told me I would LOVE this and so far I do.
I have thick wavy long hair that I straighten on a regular basis...I used this in conjunction with the conditioner and love the combo. This has not created a greasy fIlm on my hair which has been my experience with most. This left my hair not overly moisturized and not overly dry, but somewhere in the middle ,where I feel it needs to be. Moisturizing shampoos can weigh my hair down and this does not do that at all...WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

on 3/10/2008 12:01:00 AM

This has a very delightful creme brulee scent that is nice in the shower but doesn't remain very overpowering in the hair. Another feature of this product that I like is that it rinses clean and hasn't built up in my hair. My hair has been soft and well-behaved since I started using this shampoo along with the matching conditioner.

Popular Shampoos