Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

4.6

Water Purified, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue 1

on 5/1/2008 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this before and liked it, without getting graphic as others have- it washes gently and can be used all over. The store brand knock offs also work about the same, but they are both cheap either way you go.

on 4/14/2008 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is gentle and does what it is supposed to do. I use it more when I'm on my menstrual cycle and only externally, and it doesn't leave any icky residue. Plus, you can find it almost anywhere and it's affordable. I sometimes even use it as a body wash and it keeps my legs from drying out after shaving. I have the sensitive formula, and so far so good. Update: I recently bought the scent "Island Splash" and love it. It smells very good and can be a bit strong but it works as well as the sensitive formulation if not better for me. I don't use this everyday and reserve it for days when I feel I need it.

on 2/14/2008 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great product for our "female parts". Regular bodywash would just irritate and burn down there and didn't seem to clean as well. This one is sensitive and extra gentle. Cleanses very well too. And has a light floral smell. I even use it all over as my main bodywash. After I feel squeaky clean and fresh. Especially, around THAT time of the month.

on 1/26/2008 5:52:00 PM

I love this stuff! Regular bodywashes would sting and irritate my privates, yet I still wanted to feel clean, so off to the feminine hygiene aisle I went! I found summer's eve products and i'm in love! This sensitive skin bodywash is made specifically for your privates, and it smells like clean cotton. It is so gentle! It doesn't dry out skin and it makes me feel so clean and fresh! I love!!!!

on 12/16/2007 6:22:00 PM

I never thought about using a separate product like this before, but I'm glad I did. Regular body washes with fragrance were feeling too irritating, so I got this based on reviews. This body wash makes you smell clean and always comfortable in your sensitive areas. I didn't have a problem with odor or anything, but this makes you smell clean without covering you up with an unnatural fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried there NEW cucumber and green tea bath and shower gel, it comes in a 12 fl oz plastic white bottle with purple cap. instantly i had to try this being its soooooo reasonable, WOW, this shower gel of summers eve is so gently cleansing, No irritations even to my personnal parts !!! i love the mellow green tea and cucumber scent, and the clear gel, i feel sooooo soft, clean, fresh, with no dryness to my sensitve skin body!!! I highly recommend this for any women out there with sensitve body skin like mines, they also say on this bottle for sensitve skin, HOW TRUE, IT WORKS GREAT, This is my HG for the summer!!!!!! Plus this shower gel doesnt feel Overly moisturized on my body like all them other body washes in the stores, this one is perfectly clean in feel!!!!!!

on 1/31/2007 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this as my all over body wash. Everything but my hair and face. It's VERY gentle,makes me feel and smell clean, non-drying and doesn't irritate my "intimate" areas at all. GREAT STUFF.

on 10/13/2006 1:34:00 PM

This is an HG product for me. Normal soaps and cleansers are just too harsh for my feminine bits so this is awesome to have. Gentle cleansing, nice fragrance... An unirritated coochie is a happy coochie!

on 7/14/2006 9:58:00 PM

I am so thankful to my friend for introducing me to Summer's Eve. I LOVE this stuff! I really like the idea of having "special" soap for my private area; I wasn't too keen on using my loofa to cleanse down there. It smells really great, and when I first starting using it, I smelled really fresh the whole day. I've been using this for about a year, and it fades after a couple hours now. But I also started using the deodorant spray, whenever I feel the need to freshen up, and I'm good to go. I use the formula for normal skin everyday in the shower, and I've never had any problems with sensitivity, burning, itching, or the like.