July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this as my all over body wash. Everything but my hair and face. It's VERY gentle,makes me feel and smell clean, non-drying and doesn't irritate my "intimate" areas at all. GREAT STUFF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

This is an HG product for me. Normal soaps and cleansers are just too harsh for my feminine bits so this is awesome to have. Gentle cleansing, nice fragrance... An unirritated coochie is a happy coochie!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

I am so thankful to my friend for introducing me to Summer's Eve. I LOVE this stuff! I really like the idea of having "special" soap for my private area; I wasn't too keen on using my loofa to cleanse down there. It smells really great, and when I first starting using it, I smelled really fresh the whole day. I've been using this for about a year, and it fades after a couple hours now. But I also started using the deodorant spray, whenever I feel the need to freshen up, and I'm good to go. I use the formula for normal skin everyday in the shower, and I've never had any problems with sensitivity, burning, itching, or the like.