October 25, 2014 | 1552 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Adriana_C

I never thought about using a separate product like this before, but I'm glad I did. Regular body washes with fragrance were feeling too irritating, so I got this based on reviews. This body wash makes you smell clean and always comfortable in your sensitive areas. I didn't have a problem with odor or anything, but this makes you smell clean without covering you up with an unnatural fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 4:33:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried there NEW cucumber and green tea bath and shower gel, it comes in a 12 fl oz plastic white bottle with purple cap. instantly i had to try this being its soooooo reasonable, WOW, this shower gel of summers eve is so gently cleansing, No irritations even to my personnal parts !!! i love the mellow green tea and cucumber scent, and the clear gel, i feel sooooo soft, clean, fresh, with no dryness to my sensitve skin body!!! I highly recommend this for any women out there with sensitve body skin like mines, they also say on this bottle for sensitve skin, HOW TRUE, IT WORKS GREAT, This is my HG for the summer!!!!!! Plus this shower gel doesnt feel Overly moisturized on my body like all them other body washes in the stores, this one is perfectly clean in feel!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this as my all over body wash. Everything but my hair and face. It's VERY gentle,makes me feel and smell clean, non-drying and doesn't irritate my "intimate" areas at all. GREAT STUFF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

This is an HG product for me. Normal soaps and cleansers are just too harsh for my feminine bits so this is awesome to have. Gentle cleansing, nice fragrance... An unirritated coochie is a happy coochie!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

I am so thankful to my friend for introducing me to Summer's Eve. I LOVE this stuff! I really like the idea of having "special" soap for my private area; I wasn't too keen on using my loofa to cleanse down there. It smells really great, and when I first starting using it, I smelled really fresh the whole day. I've been using this for about a year, and it fades after a couple hours now. But I also started using the deodorant spray, whenever I feel the need to freshen up, and I'm good to go. I use the formula for normal skin everyday in the shower, and I've never had any problems with sensitivity, burning, itching, or the like.