July 29, 2014 | 2075 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

This is a really yummy fruity berry bubble bar. I love that it's so big I can easily get 6 uses out of one of these. The smell is so yummy and stays on the skin after you get out of the tub. Heaps of bubbles!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BUBBLE BAR! It was my first ever purchase from a Lush store and it was the product that got me addicted. It is one of Lush's larger bubble bars and it smells like delicious blackberries. It is a very fruity, berry, sweet scent. The Comforter is very pretty, is a purple and white swirly square/circle (depending on the batch). It is a classic Lush product that every girl and guy should try. I would 100% repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 6:55:00 AM More reviews by annac42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this product God knows how many times. It retails for 3.99/200g in the UK but as it's quite big, you can break it up and use it for about 3 baths for maximum effect.

The smell is just incredible. It smells of sherbet and raspberries and cream - very difficult to described but if you love sweet berry smells, this is perfect for you.

It turns the bath water a beautiful Barbie pink whilst creating lots of small soft bubbles when you crumble it under the tap.

You end up coming out smelling totally delicious! This would be a great gift as well as a treat for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by BrunetteG

Beautiful smell, lovely fluffy bubbles and turns your bath water pink .... Keep a few in your drawers to fragrance your clothes !

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by welcometothefamily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this yesterday and tried it last night. At the shop I was deliberating between getting this, and Blue Skies bubble bar. I'm half wishing I got blue skies. The scent dry, is a very sweet black currant candy kind of smell and it's coloured in magenta and white swirls. I used just over an eigth of the bar, so that could be my problem, but I found that as soon as this bar hit the water, the scent disappeared. The water went a light magenta kind of colour with white bubbles. I am disappointed because this is supposedly a best seller, but was just average for me. It didn't produce mounds of bubbles, and the bubbles were all gone when I hopped out about an hour later. The scent was VERY watery, I could hardly smell it and it didn't linger on my skin. Again, I only used an eigth of the bar, so I will try using a quarter next time and see what happens. All in all, I'm very disappointed in this purchase, definitely not my favourite. I would use it if I was given it as a gift, but probably wont buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by marooooo123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I LOVE the Comforter bubble bar! It's the only bubble bar I've tried. It smells really good, just like candy. The bubbles lasted for a very long time. The water turned dark pink, which I loved. I will definetely be buying this bubble bar again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

One of my favourites!
Looks great, smells amazing and smell last, colourize water and the foam is creamy and lasts long enough! Skin is not dry, feels soft. So relaxing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by mdjb0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product! I take a bath everyday and use this pretty often. It makes the water softer, which moisturizes your skin a little as you soak. The bubbles are VERY plentiful if you break the pieces down into powder. I usually take about 1/6th of the bar, break it down in a cup, then fill the cup with water, and pour the dissolved powder into the running spout of the tub. I repeat filling and pouring part until all the particles in the cup have dissolved. This method allows all of the bubble bar to be dissolved and prevents wasting product. LOVE LUSH BUBBLE BARS!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

I like the smell of this bar, and it produces a ton of bubbles, but I think it would be something that I would maybe give out as a gift instead of re-purchasing for my own use. I love Lush products to give my bath a little something extra, but this is just not one of my favorites. Warning to anyone who has a jacuzzi bath, do NOT turn on the jets after using this, my bubbles totally overflowed out onto the floor! I must have misplaced my common sense that night.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 6:40:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

It was nice, but not the best bath ive ever had. It doesn't make nearly as many bubbles as other bubble bars(eg, Dorothy), i didnt find the scent lasted on my skin at all and my bath didnt smell very strongly of blackcurrants either. It mostly turns your water pink with a light berry smell. I would reccomend it to others but prefer to smell like ive just taken a bath after my bubble baths, so it isnt for me.