December 19, 2014 | 866 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first Lush Bubble bar was the comforter. I saw a lot of Lush hauls and reviews on youtube. This bubble bar smells like bubble yum bubble gum. It's a big bar. I can get 5 or 6 baths out of it. I break off a chunk and hold it under running water while I crumble it. It made loads of bubbles and turned the bath water a deep pink shade. My skin felt soft after bathing and the whole house smelled like bubble gum. I love it. If you are into bathing and bubbles then I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I absolutely love this bubble bar!! To me it smells like bubblegum and i love lots of bubbles when i take a bath so i use a 1/4 of the bar and the bubbles are amazing! i would recommend this product to anyone and will be definately repurchasing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by freshkid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

My first time using this product I did exacly what the sales person told me to do .. break off a 3rd and crumble it under running water. When I did this there were barely any bubbles & when I got in there were clumps in the tub, so the next time I only took a 1/6th of a chunk and just sat there while the water streamed over it .. don't crumle it though! And it made so many bubbles & smelled so good :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by milll

just an absolutely perfect product. i'd gone into lush to buy some new bath products, and i grabbed some bubble bars having not tried them... back at home i read the instructions and crumbled about one third of the entire product into my bath under running water. the bubbles its created were amazing!! they were creamy and super long- lasting, and the water turned purple and was as moisturizing as the water would be in a bath melt. definitely repurchasing, felt so indulgent but you get a few good uses out of the one bar, highly recomended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love some LUSH bath products, but this one was a disappointment. The smell reminds me of a scratch-and-sniff toy I had as a child. Very artificial berry scent. I could forgive that, though. My real complaint is that it leaves my skin feeling dry. I'm also not crazy about the texture it gives the bath water - not silky or soft. Frankly, it reminds me of Mr. Bubble, but with fewer bubbles and a much higher price point.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is my favourite product for having bubble baths. It smells so good and the bubbles last a long time. I usually get four uses out of one bar. If I want more bubbles then I use half the bar or one third instead of a quarter. I have bought this repeatedly and will continue to! It's probably my favourite thing at Lush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Stephxx16

My favourite product from LUSH so far! It makes your water pink and I love the smell, but it doesn't really last in the bath tub itself. It makes so many bubbles that you hardly need any! It's a great way for me to relax, because I love taking bubble baths and the smell is great. The price is a little much for me, maybe if it was $2-3 cheaper but I'll still repurchase it. It lasts for a while for me since I don't take bubble baths on a weekly basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

Not for me. Sweet berry scent, very young girl scent in my opinion. Great value for money though if sweet berry is your thing, lots of bath bubbles and lovely pink water. A pass for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

This is a really yummy fruity berry bubble bar. I love that it's so big I can easily get 6 uses out of one of these. The smell is so yummy and stays on the skin after you get out of the tub. Heaps of bubbles!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BUBBLE BAR! It was my first ever purchase from a Lush store and it was the product that got me addicted. It is one of Lush's larger bubble bars and it smells like delicious blackberries. It is a very fruity, berry, sweet scent. The Comforter is very pretty, is a purple and white swirly square/circle (depending on the batch). It is a classic Lush product that every girl and guy should try. I would 100% repurchase!