LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Absolute favourite from lush! Adore the smell, love the pink colour, loads of bubbles, smells good enough to eat ( dont actually eat it though lol) think its nice when paired with creamy candy, another of my lush favourites. Wish lush did a shower gel in this, and that it would be a permanent part of the regular lush collection. Love it so much!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this bubble bar about 3 months ago on my first visit to Lush. I LOVE that it turns my bathwater pink. It has this nice, sweet smell and the bubbles last forever. I use this for soaking/relaxing after my shower and only use a small amount. I would definitely repurchase this and will be buying others.

Makes beautiful bubbles. Smells like blueberries and cherries and goodness. Can't really ask for more. I have a small tube and can get about 6-7 uses out if one bar

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I buy a fresh one of these take it home and crumble it up into a container and use it that way. It smells nice and makes lots of bubbles. the sales lady told me that you only need a piece the size of your thumb, but I use even less. It is a great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I used 1/6 of this bubble bar today.

I took a nylon sock, put the piece inside, then tied it directly underneath the faucet. It created AMAZING bubbles.

The scent is berry and sweet, it's nice but not my favorite.
Plus, the scent does not linger on the scent whatsoever so this kinda sucks.

I'm not gonna repurchase this, mind you, I have 5 more baths worth of product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

So much love for this bubble bar! I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner, completely hooked on this candy pink sweet-scented bar of bubbly goodness.
I've managed to get 6 joyful uses out of mine as even a small chunk produces a generous amount of bubbles for one bath, colouring the water hyper-pigmented pink every time without irritating my sensitive skin one bit or leaving a trace of mess or stains in my bathroom.
The smell has to be one of my favourites from Lush, a sweet candy/berry scent which isn't too overpowering at all, leaving the skin with a pleasant subtle smell. The oils in the bar make the skin extra-soft, especially when used as a body wash, so not only do you smell great, your skin feels lovely too.
When I run out I won't hesitate to repurchase - costing 4.25 per bar it works out as 71p per bath, which is great value for Lush. There's nothing I don't adore about it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

PROS
can last long, though I've used the entire bar for one bath before
pleasant smell
leaves skin silky

CONS
can be costly, depending on how much you use you get out of it

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The ultimate girly bubble bar! Makes the water turn pink & pretty. The texture is amazing, makes your skin feel soft. Gives you loads of bubbles for the perfect bath!

The bubble bath experience I get out of using the Comforter is pretty average. Unlike some of the other LUSH bubble bars/melts, this sweet-smelling fruity concoction can last you up to 6-8 uses - giving you the biggest bang for your buck considering the price of LUSH soaps. Sure, it smells good for a short period of time, and will turn the water all bubbly and pink, but this bubble bar will leave your skin wanting more. If you have your mind set on LUSH and budget isn't really an issue, there are definitely other products to try.

The comforter was one of the items I purchased when I first discovered Lush and it has become my favorite bubble bar. This sweet, fruity smelling bubble bar last multiple baths and it colors the water pink. I love to cocktail this with floating island bath melt and blackberry. I just wish Lush makes more products with this scent.

Popular Bath Treatments