Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 11/5/2012 1:56:00 PM

Avoid if you have oily hair. My hair was literally even more of an oil ball after using this product.

on 10/15/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love this shampoo and conditioner. It was my go to cheap version of bed headís dumb blonde. But it seems like every time I use this I get so much build up from it that Iíve stopped using it. My biggest complaint is the herbal essence tops always seem to break on me.

on 10/7/2012 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This shampoo left my hair with a lot of buildup. Smelled amazing though (of course like every herbal essence product). Definitely would not buy again though, the roots of my hair always felt really heavy and clumpy even after washing with this shampoo... it left the ends of my hair feeling soft and hydrated though.

on 9/16/2012 6:56:00 PM

i am not picky about shampoos, but this one doesn't give me a clean feel after washing. I do this this blue conditioner in the same line and would keep buying that.
I seriously don't even know how to finish this bottle, it dries my hair~!!!

on 9/13/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product just didn't work for me full stop. I bought both the matching shampoo and conditioner to replace my Pantene one which has been giving me some trouble. I have a long wavy hair that's thick, dry and coarse since I straighten it about 3-4 times a week. I was searching for something more hydrating and came across this shampoo and conditioner. I read a lot of good reviews about this Herbal Essences line for dry hair so I decided to try it. I really like the packaging and it smells really nice and sweet. It did hydrate my hair, but after a few weeks of using it, it started to give me dandruff and made my scalp itch like crazy. I notice that there's some kind of buildup on my hair and it gets really oily. Yes I was searching for something to replenish my hair with much needed moisture but not so much as to make it an oil refinery. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely my alltime favourite shampoo! I have been using it for almost a year now and wouldn't even think of changing!!!! I've tried so many other shampoos but I absolutely LOVEE this one! It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and very hydrated! It also smells amazing <3

on 8/8/2012 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm not inclined to use cheaper shampoos and conditioners for my long and salon highlighted hair, but this was definitely my holy grail shampoo/conditioner for years. Unfortunately, as it goes for most, my hair needed a change in product as it stopped responding to this, but I eagerly await the day I can make a return to it. I've yet to find anything better and certainly anything comparable is much more expensive than this.

on 7/23/2012 5:06:00 PM

I really like this shampoo! My hair had been feeling dry and frizzy and even after a trim, it just wasn't behaving. I finished my old bottle of shampoo (another herbal essences shampoo) and pulled this out from under my sink because I had gotten a great deal with coupons. After using it only a few times I was shocked at how great my hair feels! It is soft and silky, but still has a little bit of body. It smells good, is inexpensive, and easy to pick up at any store. My hair is shoulder length, demi permanent colored, and I shampoo every other day.

on 7/14/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This has been my regular shampoo for my dry hair for a very long time. Its an ok shampoo. Doesnt dry out my hair too much and not too moisturising either. I wont buy this again as I hav been on a no-poo routine for almost 2 months n that has done miracles to my hair. Now, I pnly use Baking soda as a shampoo n ACV as my conditioner. Google it for more info. Trust me, its amazing. Now my hair has gone from very dry to dry-normal in a couple of months. It feels heaven. Yay!!!

on 7/9/2012 12:05:00 AM

My hair is naturally wavy/curly and fine, but I straighten it and dye it occasionally so it's not in the best shape. Prior to this I was using the Redken Blonde range which, honestly, dried my hair out and made it greasy the next day (??)

This shampoo works well with my hair. Cleans effectively but doesn't strip too much moisture off. Perfect for girls with my hair type I think. Will purchase again!

Top Rated Clairol Products