September 16, 2014 | 1706 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

i am not picky about shampoos, but this one doesn't give me a clean feel after washing. I do this this blue conditioner in the same line and would keep buying that.
I seriously don't even know how to finish this bottle, it dries my hair~!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product just didn't work for me full stop. I bought both the matching shampoo and conditioner to replace my Pantene one which has been giving me some trouble. I have a long wavy hair that's thick, dry and coarse since I straighten it about 3-4 times a week. I was searching for something more hydrating and came across this shampoo and conditioner. I read a lot of good reviews about this Herbal Essences line for dry hair so I decided to try it. I really like the packaging and it smells really nice and sweet. It did hydrate my hair, but after a few weeks of using it, it started to give me dandruff and made my scalp itch like crazy. I notice that there's some kind of buildup on my hair and it gets really oily. Yes I was searching for something to replenish my hair with much needed moisture but not so much as to make it an oil refinery. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely my alltime favourite shampoo! I have been using it for almost a year now and wouldn't even think of changing!!!! I've tried so many other shampoos but I absolutely LOVEE this one! It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and very hydrated! It also smells amazing <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by blondedame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not inclined to use cheaper shampoos and conditioners for my long and salon highlighted hair, but this was definitely my holy grail shampoo/conditioner for years. Unfortunately, as it goes for most, my hair needed a change in product as it stopped responding to this, but I eagerly await the day I can make a return to it. I've yet to find anything better and certainly anything comparable is much more expensive than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by paigie42

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this shampoo! My hair had been feeling dry and frizzy and even after a trim, it just wasn't behaving. I finished my old bottle of shampoo (another herbal essences shampoo) and pulled this out from under my sink because I had gotten a great deal with coupons. After using it only a few times I was shocked at how great my hair feels! It is soft and silky, but still has a little bit of body. It smells good, is inexpensive, and easy to pick up at any store. My hair is shoulder length, demi permanent colored, and I shampoo every other day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my regular shampoo for my dry hair for a very long time. Its an ok shampoo. Doesnt dry out my hair too much and not too moisturising either. I wont buy this again as I hav been on a no-poo routine for almost 2 months n that has done miracles to my hair. Now, I pnly use Baking soda as a shampoo n ACV as my conditioner. Google it for more info. Trust me, its amazing. Now my hair has gone from very dry to dry-normal in a couple of months. It feels heaven. Yay!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kpixel

My hair is naturally wavy/curly and fine, but I straighten it and dye it occasionally so it's not in the best shape. Prior to this I was using the Redken Blonde range which, honestly, dried my hair out and made it greasy the next day (??)

This shampoo works well with my hair. Cleans effectively but doesn't strip too much moisture off. Perfect for girls with my hair type I think. Will purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by VioletAutumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Advantages: none

Disadvantages: it did not hydrate at all, the product doesnt work with my long hair.made things worse

Lets cut straight to the point:
My hair is Long ( up to my hips) i use to use herbal essences awhile back before the bottle changed (it's now a solid color) my hair has been lacking serious moisture , so i thought i'd give this a try since i got it on sale 2 for the price of 1 ( i grabbed the conditioner to go with it).

on my first wash everything seemed okay , i was able to brush my hair with out ripping it out.
because of how long my hair is i don't wash it everyday because its important for the natural oils from my head to reach the rest of my hair, so i usually wash every other day or wait longer before washing it again. (this may sound odd to you but as someone who loves long hair and has long hair I've done research about when i should and shouldn't wash it, of course i take baths more frequently)
anyway! ..
When i use the shampoo again my hair just kept getting worse with every use , i'm not sure why , but it was making my hair even more dry then other shampoos , it was not hydrating at all.

next time I'll be looking for the clear more scented herbal essences i use to know and love ( if they still sell them)..this really did not help my hair, it weighed it down and made dandruff worse also took moisture out .

it might be okay for medium and short hair but its definitely not good enough for long hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowmoondrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me just tell you guys how much I love this shampoo. This is my go-to shampoo and has been for about 6 years now. I shampoo daily. In fact, I shampoo twice a day because I take two showers a day. I know that this is probably overkill, but I need a good shampoo to handle this many showers. This is a great shampoo & I always find myself questioning it.

I am HUGE on trying new shampoo products. I have basically tried every single shampoo out there. I've tried everything from the cheap cheap to the salon quality expensive. I always find myself coming back to this shampoo.

Hello Hydration leaves my hair moisturized enough to where it isn't dry, but it doesn't moisturize it too much to where it feels dirty and weighed down. In fact, I always get a "light" feeling after I wash with this shampoo from switching from another one. Like it's making my hair bouncier or something. Just a nice, clean feeling.

I love this shampoo no matter how many bad reviews it gets. This shampoo just clicks..like it was made for my hair type. I'll probably still wanna try all of the newest and coolest shampoos that come out, but I'll more than likely always find myself coming back to this one because of its price factor and quality. LOVE IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by CrystalShell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know so many ppl give this product such a hype. I was not impressed with the old product, however, when this new one came out, I decided to give a go.
I have oily hair and reasonable good condition. However, using the combination of this shampoo with its conditioner seem to make my hair extremely unhappy. My hair became dry and frizzy. It seems to lose the natural shine after I use it for a while. Furthermore, there is buildup after using them - I seem to get endless amount of dandruff. I admitted all the herbal essences hair products smell divine, but this really should not be the measure to buy a product.
I really hope people don't have the same result as mine after using this. Hair-product hunting starts again.