October 25, 2014 | 864 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Flexitol - Heel Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by phxmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! Using this, with my ped egg, it has been the first summer I have not had painful, cracked heels! Living in Phoenix I wear sandals from April to October and have been embarrassed about my heels. Not anymore!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Monsoon_morning

It works, does exactly what is says on the packaging; treats dry, cracked skin on feet to give you softer skin. Fast. One or two applications later you can see and feel the difference; all you have to do is keep on going.
It's readily available in most drugstores, for a fair price (considering it actually works where a lot of others only claim to!) It's worth it. Only gripe is it smells pretty strong, and it leaves feet slippery. But then most foot creams do, and I don't mind as long as it works! Powerful stuff indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by texalina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have what I call 'farm girl feet' -- and have searched high and low for a product that can really help 'heal my heels.' This one and this one ONLY, does it. I saw visible results after one days use. AMAZING. The only negative about this little tube of heaven is the smell. It does stink. But I can easily get past that due to the results it provides.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

after i use my Checi foot file, i follow up with flexitol and apply some socks...wake up with super soft feet! my feet have been dry lately and i've tried different lotions...but this is by far, my fave!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Zoek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this for my feet, which get very calloused and cracked if I don't use this product. I use a scraper (such as the Ped Egg) in conjunction with this and have never had lovelier feet! After applying Flexitol, my feet feel very warm and turn a little pink, but it is not an unpleasant feeling. It smells mediciney, but the results are definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 5:43:00 AM More reviews by radiant1

Thank you Makeupalley for the high rating on this product. I never would have found it on my own.

It is the only product that has healed my severely cracked and dry heels. I put it on at night and wear cotton socks to bed. It soaks in fast and is easy to get out in the flip top tube. It's holy grail product for me now. I love it. I can finally wear flipflops and slinkback pumps again.

The constistency is perfect and I don't notice any type of odor. My hands seem so much smoother, too, just from the application process. I found it at Walgreens and Target for about $4 for 4oz. The active incredient is 25%urea. Other lotions and creams I have tried only contained a smaller percentage, so I'm sure the high content has something to do with its effectiveness.

I truly can't recommend this product enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I am not reviewing this for use on my feet. I have pretty severe keratosis pilaris - those pesky, red bumps on your upper arms. Regular lotion does nothting, and I was not about to shell out $40 for some fancy lotion. Urea works for KP as well so I figured Id try it. I can already notice a small difference with one use. With KP, the results only last if you continue to use it, so I imagine this will save me a lot of money. Now, my KP is pretty severe because this product doesnt even so much as make my skin tingle (and its something like 25% urea?). So I would not recommend this for those that only have minor problems. My only gripe is the smell, not so bad when its on your feet, but when its on your upper arms *cringe*. It reminds me of the hair dye I used to use, hence 1 lippie off. For the results, I will continue to use it and deal with the stench.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is HG! A lifesaver! I have those type of nasty heels that you see in the "before" part of the PedEgg commercial..and I have tried everything, before this, only regular pedicures and Gehwol Foot Salve worked. I lost my pedicurist and my feet cracked up again on me. Deep, crusty and bleeding cracks. I read the reviews for this, and am I ever glad that I did! My feet are now as soft and smooth as they are gonna get for the dead of winter, and no cracks! Love this stuff, will continue to repurchase until I build an immunity to it. (Hope it doesnt happen)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 10:03:00 AM More reviews by BanditKat0824

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff. My podiatrist recommended this and it has worked wonders on my nasty hooves. It also works wonderfully in combination with Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Salve on cuticles and hands for the overnight. This combo would prob work best wearing those little cotton gloves for nightime but I can never stand them on my hands at night and end up ripping them off and throwing them wherever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 5:18:00 AM More reviews by tito_barf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Moisturizes well, goes on thickly but doesn't leave my feet slippery for hours. I have problems with foot cracks, calluses, and general foot ugliness. I tried regular lotion daily (no), Aquaphor alone and in conjunction w/ lotions (no), Kerasol (no). I finally tried Flexitol, and at first I was skeptical that it was working. Before I realized it, my feet were smooth again! I definitely think using a Ped Egg or some kind of foot file helps when using this product.
Price is kind of high ($10 for 4 oz), but in my grocery it does occasionally go on sale.