August 27, 2014 | 1134 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada Tendre

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 2:30:00 PM More reviews by chachigirl

Lovely and so much more wearable than the original version. I agree with dawnkana's review 100%.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by GayLynn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Prada Tendre is quite a bit lighter than the original Prada. I like them both, but for daytime and warmer weather, the Tendre is best! Wish it lasted longer on my skin. It seems to last longer if sprayed on the nape of my neck, and cleavage, also on my clothing. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dawnkana

This a great fragrance and much better than the original Prada. It's softer and much more wearable to me. The drydown is gorgeous and good, good lasting power.

I agree with some other posters that this is slightly reminiscent of Coco Madamoiselle. But Prada Tendre is better in my opinion because it's not so in-your-face as the Madamoiselle is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 4:09:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Prada Tendre is a light, sweet, airy patchouli fragrance. A sweetness from plum, refreshment from verbena, and dryness from vetiver. Reminiscent of Flowerbomb or Coco Mlle.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2006 2:12:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

I love the smell of this, but it just doesn't last on me AT ALL. I'm going to return it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by beautymania

Beautiful fragrance (I hated the "original" Prada)! Very sexy and not overpowering like most amber based perfumes. I am not surprised to read that other reviewers have found a similarity to Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle; it's very true, but I feel that Prada Tendre is softer and sexier... The bottle is beautiful but, indeed, not very convenient.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I agree that "Tendre" is much easier/less stifling to wear than the original Prada EDP, but there's still an element to it that gives me headaches...especially if I apply more than one spritz. I find this to be more on the fruit/floral side than woodsy amber...the more I sniff it, I'm actually preferring the original Prada scent just because it smells more unique. This has that dept. store quality of scent where it starts to smell like everything else out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Aishaa

This new Prada Tendre does not smell anything like the Prada original. It is a much lighter and livelier fragrance, and I love it! I do not mind the original Prada, but I don't like wearing it on me because it is a much more intense fragrance, which is not suitable to wear on summery days. Some of the reviews here mentioned that the new Prada Tendre smells like Chanel Coco Mademoisselle, which I disagree. When you first spray it, the two 'may' have some similarities. However, after the first 15 seconds or so, the Prada Tendre is a much more refined and sophisticated fragrance. I love the dried down smell, so refined yet subtle. The only thing that I don't like is the actual shape of the bottle, which is not very conventional and makes my hand clumpsy when spraying. Other than that I love everything about this new fragrance. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by sniffer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in the "Devil Wears Prada" Tendre set, and I am enjoying it. I did not like Prada original, I found it too strong, and this soft woodsy scent suits me better. Initially I got a burst of something leafy and tobacco-y, with a sweet floral that popped up and now and then. At drydown, it is a sweet, gentle sandlewood with an occasional hint of something floral.

The presentation of this set is interesting: closed with a purple ribbon, the notes of Prada Tendre are printed all over the box in a light color. Inside is a 1.7 oz Prada Tendre, and small sizes of Prada Original, Prada Tendre and Prada Intense. At $65 (Sephora exclusive), I would recommend this set.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lorencita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the original Prada, I bought this just to try it. I love that it has a fresh quality to it. It smells NOTHING like the original. My mother stole mine, so I had to buy another one. I think its a little pricey, but worth it, cause it smells incredible and has great staying power. :)