September 2, 2014 | 975 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the Tweezer version of a shu eyelash curler... All others look the same and make the same claims, but nothing compares. Tweezerman gets those short little hairs effortlessly. If you're a hairy little gremlin like myself LOL, go buy it. Now, run, don't walk.. Run real fast!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this tweezer after reading all the reviews here. Definitely the BEST tweezer I've ever used! Who would've thought! I've always used cheap tweezers, thinking they're all pretty much the same. Nope! This one is pretty awesome. It actually gets all the small hairs that you couldn't reach before! And you can get them out easily! The tweezers are very sharp as well, so beware not to poke your face with it because you will bleed and/or get scars.. (by experience). It is pricey though, but definitely worth it. I bought mine in Canada at London Drugs that had 20% off. So I bought it for $20 CAD in the end. Originally $25. I think it's worth it and would definitely repurchase if I need to. I have yet to try the free sharpening since I got this a few weeks ago, but hopefully it won't be a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by gmmace80

Definitely the HG of tweezers. Yes, they are expensive, but they are so worth the cost. I had a pair that I sent in for sharpening, and I bought a pair of inexpensive Revlon tweezers to use until I got them back. You wouldn't think tweezers would be that different, but they are. I just got my sharpened pair back and am so happy. The next time I need to get them sharpened, I'm going to purchase another pair so I'll always have a set on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was always curious about Tweezerman tweezers but was put off by the price tag so I waited. Eventually I had a special drugstore coupon and I said, "what the heck? Let me get them." Best investment I ever made in a pair of tweezers. I can't see myself using any other brand of tweezers. I've tried a few and they just dont compare to tweezerman. These babies are extra sharp and are very precise in removing stray hairs and even those pesky ingrowns. I find that they are worth the money and then some espcially with their lifetime free sharpening. I mean what other company that produces tweezers offer this kind of service? So far only one and that's Tweezerman. To all those beauties out there invest in one of these tweezers they are worth the money trust me you won't regret it, Would I repurchase? You bet and I have. I ended up buying a traveling purple one with a plastic case so it won't get lost and a pink one with ribbons because it was on clearance for 50% off and they donate the money to the breast cancer foundation (pretty awesome). Btw I have the LTD pink ones and that just made me convert to this company. They stand behind their brand and then some.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are the best tweezers ever. I have the LTD pink ones . Now I know 20 bucks seems like a lot, and thats why I put off getting them for so long. This is going to sound rediculous but I used to have five pairs of tweezers for different hairs: one for long thick hairs, one for long thin hairs, one for short stubby ones, one for short thick one, etc.
These pull every tiny hair without hurting or pinching. As long as I'm careful not to lose them, I think they're an amazing investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using these tweezers for years. They are my Holy Grail and I cant even use other brands of tweezers anymore. Nothing stands up to these. They are on the pricey side, but worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG tweezers! i've had many drug store tweezers, but none compare to tweezerman. they're definitely worth the price. i've had mine for 2 years and they are still sharp and precise. i use them everyday and they will grab even the shortest hairs. I RECOMMEND THIS! (i have the cute Betsy Johnson tweezers with pink roses on them btw)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hazeybaby90

I have had these tweezers for 2 years now and they are still as good as when I got them. Slightly more expensive than your average tweezer but definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by astrogoob

Yep, I'd buy this product again. Luckily I won't have to since they seem to last forever. I've got the pink glitter two-set, and I'm more than pleased. They always grip, and never break, the hair. Slanted tip and pointed tip versions are both great, although the pointed tip version is a bit more difficult to use. Still, they're great for those individual brow-hairs that need a precision job. Love my tweezers, never going back to cheap drugstore manglers ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a hot pink color, slanted tip. Expensive but well worth it. Comes with a plastic tube for storage. Easily the best tweezers I have ever had. PERFECT.