Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 2/20/2013 3:42:00 AM

Not happy with tweezerman anymore since they are now making their tweezers in INDIA!
The quality has gone from the very best when they were made in countries like Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
I have been using Tweezerman for about 25 years and have about ten of these little creatures.
I decided to go to Sephora and buy the slanted and a pointed tweezerman. I knew immediately something was different when I started to use these brand new tweezers because they just did not have the exacting grip like a new tweezerman should have. When I examined the tweezerman closely, you can see stamped insidiously the name 'INDIA' on it.
The quality of the steel and the point and the edge is nothing like the 'old' made in Europe Tweezerman.
This is typical of companies, they want to maximize profit but in doing so, they have compromised their quality and now they have lost me as a customer.
I will never purchase another Tweezerman made in INDIA!

on 1/24/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The performance of these tweezers far outstrips any conventional tweezers I have ever tried. The slanted tips are so sharp, which is great for removing every single stray hair, and right at the roots! The tips allow me to grip each hair and remove it quickly, especially the fine hairs that aren’t discernable at first glance. Infact, the Tweezerman Tweezers tips' are hand filed to ensure that the finished result is indeed precision perfect. If you are one of those women who favour an incredibly sharp, angular shape of brow, these will definitely let you achieve that look.
In particular, they make plucking the ‘mono-brow’ middle area of the eyebrows so effortlessly quick.

They can also be used to remove facial hair that is fine, coarse or wispy. They are honestly the sharpest and best-performing tweezers on the market today.
I honestly recommend that all women who undergo eyebrow maintenance to invest in a pair of these. I know they are expensive, but once you try these and see how good they are, you will never go back to any other tweezer!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I can not believe I did not write a review about Tweezerman tweezers. I use them for as long as I can remember. They pick hairs other tweezers can not reach. Truly Holy Grail !!!!!!!!

on 1/16/2013 9:15:00 PM

Hands down the best tweezers you will ever own. They do dull over time, but you can have them replaced/sharpened! Great investment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have the mini version in a lovely mint colour. I've had them for the last 4 years and they are as good as new. They come in a handy transparent container to carry around and are excellent for precise picking of hairs, unlike the unbranded ones my mother has used for decades. Worth the investment.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have had the classic red ones for a year or two, it's only recently when I lost them (my fault, I carry them with me EVERYWHERE) and went back to cheaper tweezers that I realized how much I freaking love these things!
For those of you wondering if they're worth the extra cash, or thinking 'tweezers are tweezers' they are just perfect - they grab even the shortest or finest of hairs first time every time - they don't slip, miss, or break the hair.
I purchased my original pair online (I live in Australia, land of sun, surf and waaaay overpriced beauty products so most of my products are purchased online) but didn't want to wait weeks for them to arrive over christmas so thought it would be worth paying a few extra dollars to have them immediately. went to the store, only to find that they're $49.95 here!!!
I've purchased the cheaper mini tweezers to tide me over, but will definitely be getting hitting strawberrynet to repurchase a full size pair (around $23). I'll keep the mini pair in my handbag so it's not such a hit if I lose them again!

on 11/9/2012 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. I have been using it for more than 4 months now and this is the best pair of tweezers out there. This works especially well on the ingrown hair. It is very sharp and it grabs the tiniest of hair. I love the fact that it is sharp but doesn't cut the hair, it grabs the hair and rips it from the root. I don't think we can get it sharpened here in Australia. But I really hope that it always stays sharp that way it is now. Would happily repurchase if I have to but really hope it lasts me a lifetime.

on 10/21/2012 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

They're expensive for tweezers. But there's a reason for that. They're perfect. I'm convinced you could use them somehow in a surgical room. In fact, be careful not to poke yourself. If you're in the store and wondering if they're worth it; the answer is yes. I bought them when I was out of town because I had forgotten mine at home. When I came back, I threw out my other ones and bought backup Tweezerman tweezers. They're a staple in my makeup bag and I will never go back to other brands.

on 10/19/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

These tweezers rule. They are sharp and precise to where you can easily pluck out any excess hairs. They are so worth the money!

on 10/2/2012 6:37:00 AM

These are easily the best tweezers I've ever used. I've been through several pairs already, as they do eventually go out of alignment (I'm always dropping them). I'm always catching my boyfriend stealing them, too. Well worth the extra money because of the quality, and a great beauty tool.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools