November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Styling Products - Proclaim Glossing Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Michawn

I've only used this a few times, the jury is still out on whether it works to help soften and smooth the flyaways, this review is mainly what it did for someone else!!!

I nanny a 1 year old that is from African American and questionable other backgrounds, the Mom (was the aunt) that is adopting her has never dealt with her type of curly hair. She's been using some Aveda for Baby oil in it, but still getting frizzy hair (especially if she uses it the night before and let her sleeps on it). Well this morning she came to me needing a bath, so I took advantage (Mom gives me carte blanche with her baby, I'm the 2nd Mom) and tried about a nickel size amount on her. Not only does she smell heavenly but her curls are nice and soft and tighter to her head. She looks so CUTE! She is taking a nap now, so we'll see how she looks later. I hope her Mom will like it, I'll buy her a bottle (on sale at Sally's for 4.99) myself if she likes it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by beautybrat

I love this stuff!!! I use it before i flat iron my hair and my hair gets so shiny and straight afterwards! I also use it before i blow dry whenever i wash once a week b/c i have relaxed hair w/ highlights n my hair really, really does like this. a little goes a very long way so i'll def repurchase when it runs out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2007 1:45:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

i absolutely love this product. its a slippery glossing product-smells faintly of vanilla...not overpowering and the scent fades from your hair. it makes my hair so smooth and shiny! tames flyaways and doesnt leave my hair greasy, like other similar products. i have long thick hair and apply it while its damp. i rub a nickel-sized blob between my palms and run my hands down my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by katie925

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is a life-saver. Absolutly amazing. It works so well and is really inexpensive. It keeps my naturally curly hair frizz free all day. I use it before I blow-dry and its just absolutly amazing. I can't praise it enough. I can't wait to try more proclaim products!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Carolelynn

This is a miracle product for fine, frizzy, curly hair. I have tried every frizz eliminating hair product made and this by far is the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Proclaim makes some of the BEST silicone serum out there. They make many different versions but all are AMAZING. From time to time I try other serums but they just aren't as good as Proclaim. It has a lot to with the consistency. These serums are a little thicker than usual and a little goes a long way. I use just a drop for my entire head. Proclaim serums are a little thicker so they *might* be a little heavy for super fine hair, but my hair isn't thick and my hair loves these serums. I purchase these serums at Sally Beauty Supply. The most recent Proclaim serum I have tried is the Color and Heat protecting one. It smells like cherries. Buy Proclaim serum, you will more than likely love it! It's so cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I cant afford Biosilk.. so I use this, and I think it works just as well. It makes my hair look shiny and healthy (when really.. it isnt) and I cant say enough about it. I use it every day after I wash my hair. I bought the gigantic bottle after buying a small trial sized bottle about a year ago. This stuff is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 6:57:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

I have seen this product a million times in Sally Beauty Supply but figured I had enough silicone serums. I went out of town last weekend and forgot to bring a styling product in my overnight bag, and borrowed this from my brother's girlfriend. This is truly one of the better serums I have tried. This is an alcohol-free serum that contains aloe. Just a few drops before blowdrying and my hair was so soft and shiny and not greasy or limp. My ends feel very moisturized. A great bargain too - I think I paid $6.99 for a 6-oz bottle, but there is a huge 12-ounce bottle for $8.99. You use so little that this will last forever. I will definitely re-buy.