Almay Liquid Eyeliner

3.7

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

on 5/25/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Been using this eyeliner for 7 years and haven't looked for anything else. Stays on all day, cheap (no more than $6), easy to apply, and lasts forever! Love this eyeliner!

on 5/17/2012 10:15:00 PM

After trying a bit higher-end eyeliners (BeneFit, MAC, Urban Decay, to name a few), I have consistently come back to this one. As an Asian girl, I am ALL about the winged eyeliner look, and as someone who's been doing it for 8+ years, I am very, very picky about which liner I use... Now let me tell ya, this baby fills nearly all the criteria.
----------
PROS:
- Color is very pigmented & dark
- Stays on all day without the need of reapplication
- Allows for smooth, gliding, beautiful precision
- Affordable!
----------
CONS:
- The brush changes its consistency: initially, it's pretty stiff ( = thinner eyeliner) but it loosens up relatively quickly, making it harder to be as precise as when new. But with a steady hand & some practice, this will cease to even matter :)
- When the product is new, it stings a little upon application. I'm thinking this has to do with the brush rather than the product itself b/c it ONLY stings within the first few days upon opening.
----------
So, minus 1 lippie for the cons (which aren't really any big deal-breakers b/c they're relatively easy to get use to!). But overall, this is my go-to product for eyeliner-- Serious HG status!

on 4/23/2012 11:26:00 PM

Hi everybody.I am makeup artist for many years.I purchased this product because I saw good reviews.It was like regular eyeliner.This product is NOT LONG LASTING.most of us use moisturizer around the eyes so it smudge very fast if you are looking for long lasting go with MAC or MAKEUP FOREVER or ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR.

on 4/11/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've bought this two times and ran out, and then was like hey I NEED this why are they always sold out now that I run out? I like it, others must like it.
PROS :
Lasts me 6 months
Cost (cheeeaaap)
Easy cat eye with felt tip
No burning at all (contact lens wearer)

CONS:
If I'm wearing it thick enough of a line it can transfer to my upper lid, but rarely happens
Clumps in corners of my eyes

on 4/2/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I have bought this product many times, it has become my favorite eyeliner. It is easy to use, and it last a really long time. It is safe for contact wearers which many high end products are not, or at least don't mention that they are. The tip makes it easy to draw a straight line, if you use it on its side its gonna look chuncky so you want to have the tip pointing at you. It creates the cutest wing, and its really easy to remove with just facial cleanser. It does burn a bit if you get it in the inner corners so you just gotta be careful. I even drew butterflies on the sides of my temples with this for halloween and it didn't smudge, the tip is like a little paint brush. Awesome stuff.

on 3/4/2012 4:27:00 PM

This is my go to liquid eyeliner. In my opinion it is better then a lot of high end brands. It goes on so smoothly and super black. It stays on all day without me having to reapply and it doesnt smear or run either. It dries up pretty fast which is what i love about it! This doesnt burn my eyes at all either but i have used the lancome liquid eyeliner before and that one really does burn my eyes.

on 2/18/2012 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love love this eyeliner! As with most products I try and buy, If i see it on someone and like how it looks, I want to buy it too lol, I saw this girl with this on and was like what eyeliner are you wearing? When she told me I was surprised, nevertheless, I still went out and bought, and I love it! It stays on my lids all day, its really dark black and I love how it apply s. It dries fast and if I mess up its easy to fix. Love doing little flicks fir a subtle cat eye. Becoming Hg for me.

on 12/28/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this after my beloved Revloy colorstay liquid eyeliner started stinging too much for comfort. Im pretty disappointed in this eyeliner mostly because it smudges too much for my type of skin (I believe my eyelids are oily though)...I also felt stinging on my eyelids after after appliying this. The color is not that impressive either. (I got brown and it wasnt that dark). Wont be purchasing again.

on 11/22/2011 11:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm thrilled to have found a liquid "dip" liner that also has a felt tip! I had been using Avon's forever because that specific kind of liner is (I have come to realize) really hard to find. I decided to look for another brand because Avon's runs badly half day through and the color was too light for my liking.

Alas, Almay comes!! Where to begin?? The felt tip is amazing (a bit firmer than I'm used to, but it helps me draw more precisely). The color is also fantastic; a rich, deep brown that dries matte. Dark enough to emphasize, but without looking harsh against my light skintone.

The staying power is slightly better than Avon's (without a primer). I have yet to try it over my Too Faced Shadow Insurance and see how it holds up. I will most certainly repurchase when needed. Can't remember exactly how much it cost, but I'm sure it was a hell of a lot cheaper than the MAC liquid liner I bought before this and absolutely despise.

Good job Almay!! PS: Contrary to what most reviewers say, this did *not* sting or irritate my eyes in the slightest. And I wear prescription contacts every day!!

on 10/25/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have switched through so many eye liners. I come back to this one often because it works great for me. I don't have a problem with it running or smudging, unless of course I touch my eye if fall asleep. It's easy to apply & lasts a long time. This stuff has been around for so long & I can see why. It's simple, cheap, & works great.

Top Rated Almay Products