July 29, 2014 | 1901 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by loobyl

I brought this after buying the Clarins moose foundation but just used it under loose powder and it was wonderful. Just like the foundation it creates a velvety canvas for your makeup. Much better than Lóreals studio secrets primer although it was a lot more expensive. As the moose foundation already has this primer added you don´t have to use the two in conjunction so I just use this when I don´t want to wear foundation. It comes in a red 15ml jar which should last a long time as you only need a small amount. The same goes for the moose foundation, a tiny amount is needed to cover the whole face so it should last for ages with daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by polisheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

What a huge disappointment...
It didn't make me oilier or clog my pores, but it simply just didn't do its job of smoothing out skin and filling in pores! It does absolutely nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have the sample which is quite big in size, great great product, i sampled studio secrets, they kinda look alike, but this one is sooo much better ( was dissapointed in studio secrets Loreal)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ColeTrain23

I was really excited when I purchased this, I have awkward combination skin. It can get very oily around the T zone but it's also easy for my foundation to look dry and cakey no matter how little I use. I use mac studio sculpt foundation, which seems to work for me so I know my issue is not the foundation; but this primer. I used it under my makeup the day after buying it and as soon as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at work, I wanted to run and hide from the public eye! I looked awful. Instead of minimizing my pores, it actually exaggerated them and made my foundation even more dry looking.
As if this weren't enough, when I gave the worst looking places, such as my chin, a bit of a rub in an attempt to even things out, my makeup slid right off under my fingertips! I had become more oily than I ever have.
Needless to say, this primer did NOT work for me. I don't like slagging products off, I know this product works wonders for some people and I'm not saying it's bad; I'm just saying it clearly doesn't work for everyone. And it is fairly expensive, especially if you only use it once like me, so do be careful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have oily skin with large pores and acne scars. I have been trying to find anything to help smooth my skin
I wanted to like this, I did spend the money. It left my skin too oily and when I tried to apply my BM it started to roll off
I am still looking for a primer. For now I am using No More Pores which is good. Clinique also makes a good one

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this mainly as a primer to hide and fill in those annoying wrinkles and shadows above the upper lip line. However, I've also used it as an eye shadow base and dot some on the lips just prior to applying lip liner and lipstick. Keeps shadow from straying for 8 hours and keeps lipstick on the lips and from bleeding into the corners of the mouth. You'll use far less foundation if you start with this product. It's lightweight and not heavy, and does not take much to fill in the lines and wrinkles. On its own, it gives a nice glow to the face without makeup. Also great on those line indentions around the neck as it does not sweat off or pill off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fills pores like an absolute dream! This is my favorite primer of all time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by misterhankey

I stopped using this, and started again a few weeks ago. It really is great. I use it without makeup on top and it gives a nice, soft focus look to your face. It gives unsurpassed pore coverage (it's like Polyfilla for walls!) and a lovely matt look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by eliego7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this on and off for a few years now, and after trying many other HE and drugstore primers, I must say that this is one of my favorites. It keeps my t-zone matte all day and my makeup looks fresh even after 9 hours. I little bit goes a long way and it diminishes substantially the size of my pores. Is does not have any fragrance in it, which is a plus for me and my skin feels amazingly soft when I use it. I'll definitely repurchase when the cute little red pot is empty!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lisa1229

this primer is really high-quality and works really well. HOWEVER, it is very expensive for the fill weight. I used to use this everyday and even use it without makeup because it covers my pores and make my skin look flawless. But i stopped purchasing this because 1 jar would only last me a month and it was getting a bit too pricey for my regular makeup routine.