October 26, 2014 | 949 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

This is my second favorite primer (after Givenchy's Acti'Mine)
but i only use it whenever i feel like my skin is too DRY!!!
Yes, I've said it. It works so much better on dryer skin than oilier ones, but it still gives a matte look and a perfect finish.
it's my mom's favorite one as she likes the fact that it smooths out her expression lines. All in all it's a good primer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this about 5 times already. I adore this primer, it fills in my lines ridiculously well. Personally, I do not have terrible fine lines or wrinkles as of yet, but if I apply foundation or concealer under my eyes, I look much older. This totally fills in my lines and cancels the effect concealer has on me. I don't really have large pores, but I find that this does not do much to fill what pores I have, personally... It definitely helps my foundation last longer and apply more smoothly though. Since this is a rather thick product (it doesn't feel terribly heavy though), you should definitely wait a good amount of time before applying makeup over it. I know this is probably a deal breaker for many, but even if I rush in the morning I find it works /almost/ just as well. I would also recommend applying this to areas where you need it, and not ALL over your face if you don't feel like you need it. I usually apply a decent layer to my undereye area (gently, of course) and use whatever is left over to cover my cheeks and nose area. This certainly has never aggravated my skin, or caused any pimples or excess oil. Love, love, would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. You don't even have to wear foundation over it, just pat it on T-zone and pores just disappear, and it leaves a matte finish.

For daytime, you could pat a little on nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead, add a little concealer to spots. Makes my face look naturally flawless!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by loobyl

I brought this after buying the Clarins moose foundation but just used it under loose powder and it was wonderful. Just like the foundation it creates a velvety canvas for your makeup. Much better than Lóreals studio secrets primer although it was a lot more expensive. As the moose foundation already has this primer added you don´t have to use the two in conjunction so I just use this when I don´t want to wear foundation. It comes in a red 15ml jar which should last a long time as you only need a small amount. The same goes for the moose foundation, a tiny amount is needed to cover the whole face so it should last for ages with daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by polisheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

What a huge disappointment...
It didn't make me oilier or clog my pores, but it simply just didn't do its job of smoothing out skin and filling in pores! It does absolutely nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have the sample which is quite big in size, great great product, i sampled studio secrets, they kinda look alike, but this one is sooo much better ( was dissapointed in studio secrets Loreal)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ColeTrain23

I was really excited when I purchased this, I have awkward combination skin. It can get very oily around the T zone but it's also easy for my foundation to look dry and cakey no matter how little I use. I use mac studio sculpt foundation, which seems to work for me so I know my issue is not the foundation; but this primer. I used it under my makeup the day after buying it and as soon as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at work, I wanted to run and hide from the public eye! I looked awful. Instead of minimizing my pores, it actually exaggerated them and made my foundation even more dry looking.
As if this weren't enough, when I gave the worst looking places, such as my chin, a bit of a rub in an attempt to even things out, my makeup slid right off under my fingertips! I had become more oily than I ever have.
Needless to say, this primer did NOT work for me. I don't like slagging products off, I know this product works wonders for some people and I'm not saying it's bad; I'm just saying it clearly doesn't work for everyone. And it is fairly expensive, especially if you only use it once like me, so do be careful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have oily skin with large pores and acne scars. I have been trying to find anything to help smooth my skin
I wanted to like this, I did spend the money. It left my skin too oily and when I tried to apply my BM it started to roll off
I am still looking for a primer. For now I am using No More Pores which is good. Clinique also makes a good one

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this mainly as a primer to hide and fill in those annoying wrinkles and shadows above the upper lip line. However, I've also used it as an eye shadow base and dot some on the lips just prior to applying lip liner and lipstick. Keeps shadow from straying for 8 hours and keeps lipstick on the lips and from bleeding into the corners of the mouth. You'll use far less foundation if you start with this product. It's lightweight and not heavy, and does not take much to fill in the lines and wrinkles. On its own, it gives a nice glow to the face without makeup. Also great on those line indentions around the neck as it does not sweat off or pill off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fills pores like an absolute dream! This is my favorite primer of all time!