August 1, 2014 | 1773 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Elaloly18

Horrible foundation , in about an hour after applying on my face it looked like someone has splashed a horrible sticky orange mud all over my face !! Has tried most of the foundations from Mac and always been so disappointed !! They just not for me !! Them made my acne even worse , I suggest get a sample before wasting your money .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by weefi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is an excellent foundation. The key is you must cleanse properly at night. It's a hard wearing foundation and requires a double cleanse at night to remove. The finish I feel is natural when applied with a real techniques stipple brush. Matte finish but not dry looking just natural. Literally doesn't budge all day. I use nw25. I tend to use this at night as I love bare minerals for a day look. I do agree though it has a very strange smell but is dissipates quickly x

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by McBabe

Absolutely vile product!
This is the WORST foundation that I have ever had the misfortune to purchase.
My friend recommended Mac foundation to me so I visited the Mac counter at Gatwick airport to treat myself to a new foundation on route to my holiday.
I spoke with the Mac advisor and I told her that I have combination skin, suffer from hormonal outbreaks and that I wanted full coverage which would add a bit of colour to my face so she recommend this product to me.
The first thing to hit me was the horrible chemical, paint like smell. Then the consistency...well, it is like smearing paint all over your face. It is impossible to blend this product. I tried using a foundation brush which just left streaks all over my face so I tried my fingers and that wasn't much better. I tried putting primer underneath and that made no difference.
This foundation settles into every single patch of dry skin, pore and fine line. It gave me wrinkles that I didn't even know I had! To add insult to injury, it didn't even cover my imperfections. It added no colour to my face and made me look like a wax work doll.
The foundation is incredibly drying and my skin was so dry which caused me to break out in spots. I had to go and get a microdermabrasion facial to sort my skin out!
So, I would NEVER purchase a Mac foundation again or recommend this to anybody. I have now reverted back to my trusty Revlon Colourstay, which is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is absolutely fantastic, but it takes a little work to get it right. You must practice good skin care to get the most out of it! Exfoliating makes any foundation look better and since this is med-full coverage, it's a must! Primer can help with any textural issues you may have. The application is important too; if you try it several ways, you'll find something you like. I use the Beauty Blender (damp) for natural coverage, or the Sigma F82 for more coverage. I think the reason this breaks a lot of people out is that they aren't removing it properly! Treat this like a long-wearing product and remove it with a cleansing oil or balm FIRST before you use your regular face wash. Otherwise, you're probably leaving makeup behind every night. Like I said, it takes work, but if you practice good skin care and the right application techniques, this foundation can look amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by epm2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great coverage, lasts a very long time (one bottle I had lasted about 12 months - I use this every day including weekends!)

Pity the pump mechanism doesn't come as standard, as I definitely wouldn't use it without the pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by deadmilk01

Eh. This foundation is just so average to me. It covers okay, but I feel greasier than I do with others. & I feel like my pores are somewhat obvious. I'm just not impressed. In fact, I would rather wear almost every other foundation that I currently own. & it isn't dirt cheap either. In fact, writing this review has helped me come to my senses, & I think I shall return it...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

okay, this is great. it looks like i've been air brushed....but it makes me break out every time i use it and (TMI) it causes my dried out spots to become a puss filled spot in a matter of hours... disgusting, but true.
it works extremely well if you ignore the breakouts..it's perfectly matte. it's not cakey and extremely buildable. i would only recommend to use in the winter because it melts a bit in the summer, and i prefer a bb cream that's thinner.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I at first really liked this because of the coverage, but have come to realise that it emphasises my pores and looks cakey on small face hairs and dry patches. I also find it inconvenient that you have to purchase the pump separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this works wonders if you use it right! 1. moisturize 2. prime 3. foundation 4. concealer 5. setting powder

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by makeuptraveller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

sorry guys i created a new account I posted this earlier and something went wrong with that account! Therefore, Ive created another :) I am in love with the MAC studio fix fluid! Im an NC 44 and I must say it covers extremely well! It is a matt based product, however it does not look chalky on the skin. I am currently in Malaysia and with this weather after half a day in the blazing sun it becomes smooth on my skin but not at all greasy as some other foundations I have tried. So all in all an amazing foundation and definitely would be picking these up in the future :) What I love about MAC is that they've got a whole range of colours to suit pretty much each individual.