October 21, 2014 | 2024 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 glide-on in Electric

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 8:38:00 AM More reviews by thourne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a freebie in a gift bag from a drugstore.com purchase. I looked at the color and thought I'd never be able to wear it. I was absolutely wrong. This is an amazing briliant teal-blue softly shimmering liner that makes my eyes look wide open, and sparkling white. I bought a second one out of fear that the color was discontinued! This product glides on smoother than any liner I have ever used, even over eyeshadow. Stays put all day. Strongly recommend;

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 7:17:00 AM More reviews by VegasGlossJunkie

FAVORITE EYELINER EVER! The first time I used this, I wore it as a shadow when I went to an outdoor rock show in summer. I didn't put primer on under it or anything, just colored my bare lids. After a whole day of heat, sweat, moshing, drinking, and finally, rain, it was still perfect. No smudges, no fading, absolutely pristine as if I'd just put it on. I've also tried the other colors in minis and they stay on just as well. I have the full-size in Zero as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as part of the 5-pencil set sold on ulta.com for $29. Although each liner is a mini, I think the price is still good. Electric makes my hazel eyes look brown. It is bright, but adds a nice pop of color. I had no problems with lastability or application of this liner. It is creamy and goes on effortlessly. I tend to use some of the other colors of the 24/7 pencils more that tend to bring out my hazel eyes, but this is great if you look good in blue eye colors. I am an NC25, for reference. There is 1.2 grams of product in this (.8 grams if you have the smaller one that comes in the 5-pencil travel set) versus .35 grams of product in the MAC technakohl liners. This cost $16 vs. $14.50 for MAC, so this is a much better deal for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 2:32:00 AM More reviews by juliastl27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i <3 everything about 24/7 liners. i got this one in a mini in swap and it is just stunning. very pretty blue, of course stays on all day (even through my workout). love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great aqua blue for summer. It glides on easily and lasts all day. Just wish it was a little cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this from Urban Decay online and I love it, love it, love it! The color is an intense aquamarine blue with soft shimmer! It is gorgeous!! I use this as a lower lash liner with UD's shadow in Kiddie Pool and then use UD's Glam Rock on top of my MAC Liquid Liner in Point Black. The liner goes on soft and does not drag or pull. The liner did smudge off a little on the inner and outer corners of my eyes at the end of the day but that it to be expected since I have very oily skin. I think Makeup Forever's Seal would really help remedy this.
The best thing I love about these liner is how they are from Urban Decay's new Vegan Line. These products are listed on their website and contain no animal-based ingredients. No carmine, no beeswax, no lanolin. Awesome! Beauty with conscience! Love you, Urban Decay!
Overall these liners are great and so pretty. I want Covet, Dime, Yeyo, and Honey now!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by 01772

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this!

"lots"

great colour, glides on easily.
only problem is the price but i'd still give it a 5 as its the best eyeliner i've come across. very longlasting!
LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by GraceLP

I absolutely LOVE this color!!! I've had it for a while and never wore it until this week. How dorky am I??? I wear this as a liner on both my upper and lower lids with a white liner on my waterline and I've never gotten so many compliments on my eyes as when I wear Electric. I need to go stock up on this stuff. I even had one person say that she never knew I wore much mascara until I wore this color.

I LOVE Electric!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I generally really like Urban Decay's 24/7 liner. They go on very smoothly, don't tug at my crepey lids, stand up to a long day of wear without smearing. The colors are nice as well, though I would love it if they would add a few neutral shades. Electric is a lovely teal blue that I wear with a neutral eye (top lid only) because otherwise it would be a little much for my age. However, it would likely be great for more bold eyes for someone more daring than I. In all, I would recommend the UD 24/7 liners and this color is no exception. Pictures below show Electric 5th from left.

continued >>

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Urban Decay 24/7 Liners. Their liquid liners are great too, but wow, the pigmentation on these really can't be beat. Electric is an amazing azure, aqua-blue color with some shimmer and sparkle to it. It applies fairly evenly- the formula is waterproof and highly pigmented so you need to make sure you go over the line enough to get an even amount of pigment on the lashlines. I found I had to pay extra attention when applying it to the lower lashline, that it didn't get into my lower lashes themselves. As another reviewer said, what you see is what you get, amazing, lasting intense color that will definitely get your eyes noticed and bring compliments. This is a great summer color, or if you like blues, just an amazing color for when you want to wear it. I have two other of these 24/7 liners and they are amazing! They really hold up to heat, oily lids, etc.!