Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash

4.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer.

on 7/14/2007 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm on a tight budget and I'm coming close to finishing my 'B' Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Shower Gel and didn't make it to Lush to special order a bottle. Today I came across Ivory body wash in Honey and I am perfectly delighted with this. It smells soft and rinsed clean, I can use it on my normal to dry virgin hair and... it costs 1/6 of what I would have spent on Lush. Not the same thing but it smells of honey. This pleases me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

It's just okay. I tried it. No rashes, residue, smelly scent. I guess that means it's good. I have aloe and want to try lavender (do they still make it?). It is moisturizing without being sticky, unlike Dove. The bottle is huge and lasts a while. However, I am getting bored with the aloe scent. Doesn't even smell like aloe. More like a sugary sweet grassy scent. Doesn't linger ont eh skin, thank goodness. Yep, it's just ok.

on 12/13/2006 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've used the Honey, Aloe, Fresh Snow, and Water Lily scents in this body wash and I think it is the best. I sometimes use Dove washes but they leave my bathtub/shower floor a bit coated. These are great because they come in a HUGE container for a low price, the scents are very nice, not cheap at all, and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. I just wish they would put a pump at the top to make it easier to use. I can't even count all the times I dropped the big bottle in the shower because my hands are on the small side and they were wet.

on 10/30/2006 1:06:00 PM

I've only tried the clean snow scent, which is fresh and relatively light. It doesn't leave a film on me or my tub, and it doesn't have to be on sale for you to buy it--a huge container is pretty cheap even at full price. It moisturizes my skin; I'm not sure if it has caused the new bout of back acne, though, with its moisturizing properties, but I'm suspicious of it since it was the only product I've changed. I hope not, I like everything else about it.

on 4/27/2006 3:03:00 PM

Add me to those that love this body wash!I have tried the lavender and aloe and both are great!The scent is not overpowering,is gentle to the skin and this wash does what it is supposed to do get you clean.Don't pass this one up!

on 4/14/2006 7:36:00 PM

I love this body wash! It has a lovely, clean scent, non-cloying, and doesn't over-moisturize like some body washes. It leaves my skin soft and clean, but not greasy.

on 3/27/2006 8:18:00 PM

I have the one in [b]Aloe[/b] variant. I love it! Very moisturizing, with a fresh scent. Will definitely re-purchase.

on 3/20/2006 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this gel! They are the best smelling drugstore shower gels and the price is right. Simple body wash in a good way.

on 3/3/2006 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I tried the "Fresh Snow" fragrance which was subtle and non-obstrusive.

A gentle cleanser, not drying, no breakouts, none of those ridiculous sparklies that irritate my skin--quite nice and basic. I still have ones I like a little better, but this was a nice one to mix in for change ever so often without any ill effects (like Caress completely dried out my skin or Soapsoap Shea Butter and Dove Firming broke me out or Olay Complete Dry Skin left a film on my skin). Simplicity is good.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance, Decyl Glucoside, Styrene /acrylates copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Lauryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid continued >>