September 20, 2014 | 1584 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used the Honey, Aloe, Fresh Snow, and Water Lily scents in this body wash and I think it is the best. I sometimes use Dove washes but they leave my bathtub/shower floor a bit coated. These are great because they come in a HUGE container for a low price, the scents are very nice, not cheap at all, and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. I just wish they would put a pump at the top to make it easier to use. I can't even count all the times I dropped the big bottle in the shower because my hands are on the small side and they were wet.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by no1knows

I've only tried the clean snow scent, which is fresh and relatively light. It doesn't leave a film on me or my tub, and it doesn't have to be on sale for you to buy it--a huge container is pretty cheap even at full price. It moisturizes my skin; I'm not sure if it has caused the new bout of back acne, though, with its moisturizing properties, but I'm suspicious of it since it was the only product I've changed. I hope not, I like everything else about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by vben

Add me to those that love this body wash!I have tried the lavender and aloe and both are great!The scent is not overpowering,is gentle to the skin and this wash does what it is supposed to do get you clean.Don't pass this one up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by smithh20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this body wash! It has a lovely, clean scent, non-cloying, and doesn't over-moisturize like some body washes. It leaves my skin soft and clean, but not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Grrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the one in [b]Aloe[/b] variant. I love it! Very moisturizing, with a fresh scent. Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by mechante_mel

I love this gel! They are the best smelling drugstore shower gels and the price is right. Simple body wash in a good way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried the "Fresh Snow" fragrance which was subtle and non-obstrusive.

A gentle cleanser, not drying, no breakouts, none of those ridiculous sparklies that irritate my skin--quite nice and basic. I still have ones I like a little better, but this was a nice one to mix in for change ever so often without any ill effects (like Caress completely dried out my skin or Soapsoap Shea Butter and Dove Firming broke me out or Olay Complete Dry Skin left a film on my skin). Simplicity is good.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance, Decyl Glucoside, Styrene /acrylates copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Lauryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid continued >>