December 21, 2014 | 874 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by jeskka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it comes down to it I regret shelling out the money to purchase this. I'm a college girl on a budget so I'm especially choosey about the high end products I buy by doing research and reading a mess load of reviews. However, this time I didn't. I love using black eyeliner pencil to really give my eyes intensity by either lining the eye, tight lining, or putting it on the waterline and all of the above for full on drama. I was tired of all the eyeliners I had smudging so since I had heard a lot of raves about these eyeliners I decided that the bigger price would be worth it if it did what I needed it to. The packaging is beautiful and I haven't had any problems with the cap or anything. The product itself is creamy which is great for application since it doesn't snag on the skin but it confirmed my suspicions and smudged. A lot. To put it simply is I can't trust this eyeliner. I cannot go on throughout my day and trust that there is no smudging and smearing because it would do both. The only other pro of the creamy texture of it is that it makes it easy to wipe of the under eye smudges. The color is nice and pigmented and setting helps a tad but for the price and the promises this eyeliner makes I shouldn't have to set it. Since throwing it out would be a waste I only use it to line my top lid since it doesn't transfer to my crease or anything. I'll give it that

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by ZalinaK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

personally, i don't get the positive reviews.

This eye pencil has a consistency of lipstick; I keep it in the fridge so that I can actually apply it, not smear it all over my lids. May be it is "waterproof" but it certainly doesn't stay put as a line on my lids (no, I don't use eye cream before applying it; yes, I do use a primer; yes, I do set it with transluscent powder - but it still SMEARS all over the place).

Will never buy again and encourage you to look for a different product.

The ONLY positive is the color - the actual shade (I bought Flipside) is very pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by completelynumby

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil has a very soft creamy nib and allows a smooth, easy application on the upper lid.

It smudges SO easily, a good thing if you want a smokey subtle line. But if you want a precise line, then maybe not such a good thing!

It does last on the upper lid for quite some time. But on the waterline - not so much.

If it was a lot more affordable I would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by shanty

I am a big fan of UD liners. They still smudge a bit on one of my eyes (deeper crease than the other) but they're by far the longest lasting, highest colour payoff pencil liner i've ever tried. It took be a bit to get the hang of them, but after I gave the liner a bit of time to set after applying, the liner lasted so much longer. Incredibly creamy and great to work with. I liked zero wwayyy better than perversion, which i found had a bit of an odder formula than the rest of the colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by helloitsme93

This is the softest and creamiest pencil eyeliner I have owned and can get used up quickly. Glides on the eyes beautifully but smudges all over within half an hour with my monolids. Instead of using this as an eyeliner, I like to use this as a creamy eyeshadow stick. I don't know if I'm using too much force on the cap but the product is so soft it comes off on the inside of the tip of the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eyeliner. Unfortunately, it's $20. It may not be a big deal to some of you to drop $20 on a pencil, but I can't stand the thought. Thank Jeebus for eBay. I got two of these pencils brand-new for $10. Much better.

This eyeliner glides on so smooth and creamy but it has excellent staying power. I can wear it at work all day while sweating like a pig, and at the end of the day it's still on my eyelid, and not making a second appearance on the crease of my lid above where the liner is supposed to be, like some liners like to do. I also like that it's so rich in color that it could pass for liquid liner, which I have always faithfully used until recently when it's more difficult for me to apply liquid liner as straight and evenly as I once could. If you wanted to smudge this liner you could do that too, but I prefer to wear mine sharp and straight. I will certainly buy this again when I run out of both pencils.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

Sephora was out of Zero so I got Perversion instead. The colour is a bit too dark for the fairness of my skin tone but I still wear it because its a very nice quality liner.

Pros:
creamy and smooth
glides on easily
waterproof
lasts longer than all of my other liners

Cons:
needs to be set with a black shadow
smudges a bit
does not last as long as it claims
expensive ($23 in Canada)
needs to be sharpened often

I would get this eye liner again because its very easy to work with and makes my eyes pop!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Llbrew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is smooth and creamy to apply but as far as the good for me, that's about it. I know this seems to be a fave among makeup enthusiasts but I don't really understand why. There are so many great drugstore eyeliners out that have much better staying power. If I want smudgy eyeliner I will use this again but since that is not likely to happen I think this can be passed on to my daughter. Maybe she will have better luck with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by denisiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nothing special eyeliner - transfers and sometimes rubs off if apply shadow on top. Not very black so try Perversion if you want a darker black. I keep getting this in sets and palettes so have probably 10 of these lying around. Been giving them out to my niece and her friends as a "starter" eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Don't really understand the hype with this one, so many reviews I have seen raved on and on about this liner but I for one have never really enjoyed it. I have only ever owned two, my first try of it was when they used to do the Naked palettes with the double ended liner pencil. It was okay, but it comes up a bit watery and not a completely true black. It also smudged really badly during the day when I used it. I put it down to maybe being a bad batch, so when I got my Theodora palette I decided to give zero a second chance, as you get that pencil with the palette. Again, it had the same disappointing result, which is unusual because generally I have loved all my UD products that I have ever owned. I haved used drugstore liners that have been far cheaper and been so much better (Soap & Glory Smoulder Khol is easily the best). Thankfully never owned or had to work through a full size one, would not recommend or buy.