April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by jaylee74

there are better drugstore concealer better than this one. I got this a few days ago and I'm returning it. It doesn't conceal my dark circles; i had to put layers and layers, and it still didn't work. It doesn't last either, so what's really the point? I have definitely returning this!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by marysparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I had read these review before buying this product. I have pretty bad, blue/purple dark circles. I bought the concealer in 02, which has a yellowish/salmon color to it. The first time I used it, it looked very dry, creased and faded throughout the day. I then mixed it with my hard candy heavy duty concealer which turned out way better then using it alone; but what is the point of using a concealer that has to be paired with another one just to make it good? I still prefer my hard candy concealer because it completely covers my dark circles and wears better than this stuff. Overall, I think if you want to buy this product you need to have very moisturized skin, slight dark circles and no wrinkles under your eyes to make it work...(which is pretty much impossible)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lyoju589

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been getting by on this concealer for about 6 mnths and knew something wasn't quite right. Now after reading these reviews i totally agree, i can never get this product to look natural. It always looks dry and cakey, settles into fine lines and doesn't really cover my dark circles. Paula from "don't go to the cosmetics counter without me" (book) recommended this, but i just don't!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by harajuku13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i got it n it was an EPIC FAIL!!! im mean it was natural n i looked great but dont stand to close after 30min. cuz it gets cakey n nasty looking. i was mad cuz there not much in the tube n under diff lighting the color changed. n its super luqidy. i thought powder would make a diff. WRONG!! it made matters worse so i just dicied to return the product n look for a new one. (WHICH I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) i bought this like in june though i just posted my comment late ><

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I did not like this concealer AT ALL. I expected it to be much better.
It just didnt conceal well, didnt look natural, it caked, it was hard to apply, and even the palest shade was a few shades too dark for me. Shade match was terrible and so was the concealer itself. I bought it in sweden, which I guess makes it a bit more expensive, so I gave it a 3. The tube gets messy. even though this is super creamy, its way too thick, and still doesnt cover my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Bellesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have dark circles, no matter how much i sleep. This is the only one product that Im using for a long time (3 years). Medium petal (04) is perfect for me. Covers dark circles, litlle bit highlits that area, Texture is great, not to creasy, dosent get into my pores, holds all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am actually surprised by all the negative reviews of this product. I have horrible dark circles (its genetic no amount of sleep or eye cream seems to make an iota of difference), and I have no choice but to conceal them if I don't want to resemble a zombie and frighten small children. This concealer is very good. I have tried many, all price points, and this one does the trick best so far. It is quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. It actually does a good job with the dark circles, making me resemble a human without making it obvious that i'm wearing makeup. I haven't had any problem with it settling into fine lines. the colour choices are a bit limited but so far this is one of the best under eye concealers out there. I have also used maquicomplet by lancome which is also very good but I find this lasts longer than the lancome one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by swtpeangray

I have very dark undereye circles and this is one of the few concealers I've used that's pigmented enough to cover them. I'm asian and I use Medium Petal for fair yellowish skin. This blends very well into other areas of my skin as well. The only down side is that this concealer cakes. I pat it on my undereyes, put on mascara, and then run a finger over the concealer to smooth out the creases. Also the entire tube seems to last a while- a year or so.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by jod84

awful stuff this product will settle into fine lines and cake under the eyes even if you use it very lightly. the colors are all to dark for my skin tone and this by know means looks natural no matter how you apply it. im only 27 yet i look in my late 30s after useing this as it settled into lines i didn't even know i had!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ughhhhhh worst concealer I have ever used! It was very sticky and tacky! It felt so heavy on my skin! It blended awfully! And it's super expensive! Definitly not buying this again!