October 31, 2014 | 996 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Vaseline - Vaseline - Pure Petroleum Jelly

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by anshort4angel

I use vaseline all the time for various reason - moisturising my lips. dry skin patches etc. I read somewhere to use it as eye makeup remover so i tried it since i've been on a hunt for an oil based makeup remover to take off the waterproof stuff i wear (liquid last eye liner and lancome mascara). Vaseline works great because i dont have to rub too hard (i do rub though but it's gentle enough) and it gets it all off (reminds me of MACs Cleanse Off Oil). The only thing that bugs is that i wash my face with a gentle cleanser afterwards but still can't seem to get it completely off my eyes. The next morning i can still feel a film of vaseline on my lashes. It's not bad, just a tad annoying. Any tips on how to get it comepletely off? Anyway, it definitely does the job and it's great for traveling, plus it's a multi purpose product!! WoOt!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Mellotron

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It takes everything off but the weight of your wallet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I'm so glad I read these reviews! I was having the hardest time removing Sky High Curves WP, and had tried my regular L'Oreal remover and then some cream remover. L'Oreal worked, but I had to rub until my eyes got red and I lost tons of lashes. The cream remover didn't even work a bit. Oh, and I also tried baby oil, didn't work either. I didn't want to throw the mascara away, because I really like how it makes my eye lashes look, so I was looking for a good makeup remover when I found vaseline. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! It works like magic!I only needed the tiniest amount, and 2 of those pressed cotton removers. All the mascara was gone, without rubbing, no red eyes and no loss of lashes. And a great thing too, it was so cheap! I'll use this stuff forever now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by virgo92185

Well I tried this to remove my eyeshadow and my waterproof mascara and it works! As another member said all you have to do is put the vaseline on your eyelids, swirl it around a little and the wipe off. I used a paper towel to wipe the eye makeup off and I did it twice and it's ALL gone. Yippie! : -)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2006 3:59:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best eyemakeup remover around. Put a bit on a cotton bud for clean ups.