April 23, 2014 | 1892 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Average mascara. Bad for Urban Decay, but it's not bad altogether. I bought it for only 5 dollars on sale so I'm not going to complain, I'd buy it again for that price for sure, but never the original 20 dollars.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nope, nope, nope. Horrible UD product considering about 99% of their products are fabulous. Made my lashes clumpy beyond belief. Couldn't wait to throw this one out... I wish they'd atually discontinue this and product a better mascara in its place.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by kryquinn

Overall I hate this mascara. I'm obsessed with mascara so I'm constantly trying new things and this one was a bust, luckily I got in on sale! The formula doesn't do anything for me. Contrary to other reviews I've read it's too runny and then when it finally starts to show up on my lashes it just clumps them all together and I end up having four really fat lashes. Clumping lashes together is not "volumizing" which is what I was hoping for from this mascara. It's definitely not a volumizing mascara nor is it lengthening, it really doesn't do anything actually. Also, I find the pigmentation is pretty weak, it's not the blackest mascara I've had. I've tried using this mascara so many different ways and nothing has worked. Compared to others in it's price range it's complete crap. I've used it with primer, I've used it with other mascaras as the base or the top coat or whatever just to get something out of it and NOTHING! It sucks, would never buy again. The only good thing is that you get a fairly large amount of product I think it's 16 or 17 ml worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

Alright, to state the obvious first: The packaging is adorable. To state the next obvious, it's Urban Decay ergo it's on the expensive side. With that aside, it is a pretty decent mascara. The brush is huge, and it does give lashes a really good amount of volume. However, the formula is really oddly thick and drys out really fast. I didn't have problems with the mascara crumbling while it was on, but because its so dry and thick it makes it harder to apply. I've used it many times in the past and a good experience with it, but I've found other mascaras in the price rage that work much better. It's not a bad product, but definitely not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by PRINCESSASHTONBRO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love this! I always use it last On my lashes and it makes them look fuller and more volumized!! Would buy this product again, but way too expensive for a 14 year old!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Victorialanette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When i first bought this i bought it for the packaging and ill admit i was disappointed at first, to me drug store mascaras always work better but once i had ran out i had no choice but to use this since it was all i had left. Im a mascara freak i load in layers and layers and layers of macara and with this the more i put on the better it worked. I didnt even have to use my eyelash curler because it curled them all by itsef, would i buy it again mabye i havent decided yet but its not too bad and its lasted me for a while. The downside was that its not very good for people who just want toput on a coat or two and go, you gotta really work at it to get where you wanna be.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by iodine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never expect much from mascara. I've used Diorshow and Lancome's finest for most of my adult life, so I guess I'm spoiled. DS mascaras have been tried and found wanting. I scored this on sale at Hautelook and didn't expect much. I was SO suprised. I am accustomed to a big brush, but not tiny amounts of mascara on a brush so that you Must apply several coats. And with each coat, you get just the right amout to make it thicker and a bigger curl. I'm in love. For the very first time in (wow, many, many) years, I'm impressed and felt like the lashes actually looked false. Wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Kittyelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because the packaging was beautiful and I LOVE urban decay. So glad I did!!! This mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! They look so long and thick!
When I first tried it it was pretty messy because the brush is a lot bigger than what I'm used to but after a few times I got it down.
I don't find the formula dry and when I put it on I know I won't get flakes.
To solve the problem of it drying out quickly I cover the top while it's in use, just incase. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by enndee

I had very high expectations for this product :(

So I have very thin and very little eyelashes and love a good mascara that makes my eyelashes look thick and full..I heard about this on a youtube video and decided to try it out at first like probably the first 6 uses it worked great but then the mascara started getting super clumpy and dry..now it makes my eyelashes look so nasty with a bunch of clumps and it makes lashes look short also doesn't extend at all! and after a few hours my mascara starts too flake and gets all over my eyes.. I only use it once in a while when I just get bored with my regular mascara..don't try this though if you have lashes like mine this is probably a good product for women who have long thick lashes already and just want to apply a few coats and make em' darker..but for girls like me this is not good !:/

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

oh big fatty why do you hate me? you clump you spiderweb you dont work well for me...why why why????