MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl

4.2

I like how its frosty , and a light soft pink I can apply over any lipstick .
Its not to sticky and it smells beautiful like all other Lipglass's

It really does look like a shell or maybe a pearl. very cute

Not my favorite...it's very frosty.
There's a lot of shimmer in there and I like it overall. :)
I don't care about the stickiness and it's worth it if it's MAC! It lasts a LONG time, especially if you put lip balm under it. It's very high shine. It's such a lovely color!

I wouldn't buy this again, though. I would rather spend my money on other colors from MAC. So many to experiment with. :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is such a pretty color and looks great oif your doing a smokey eye and nude lip

on 5/5/2009 10:09:00 PM

This is my favorite lip gloss. It doesn't come on sticky at all. And it's a very pretty pink and looks good with a lot of lipsticks.

on 4/24/2009 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love how this gloss looks on my lips. My lips are very pigmented and this gloss is sheer enough to let a little of my natural lipcolor through with a very pretty dimensional shimmer. I wish it was a little less sticky and stayed on a little longer, but I would definitely buy again. One of my favorites from MAC.

on 4/15/2009 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is definitely a new HG for me. It's one of those that can be worn alone or over other lipsticks. It's a gorgeous light color that mutes my lips just slightly and has really pretty reflects in it. In the tube it looks somewhat blah, but it didn't wash me out at all- I was very pleasantly surprised.

on 4/7/2009 1:27:00 PM

The color is nice, a frosty pink color. Only the lipglass is very sticky and it's almost already gone. It's defenitly not longlasting. But i really do like the color

Pretty pearlescent pink. Gives lips an innocent soft mirror like shine. Lovely vanilla scent. Has a blue undertone to it. Is more sheer than opaque. Looks great over pink lipsticks. Very fresh color for spring but neutral enough to be used all year long. I've never been a big fan of MAC lip glosses due to the fact they are so sticky but for this color I would make an exception. Very lovely color that is subtle and sexy at the same time.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was really diapointed when i tried this lipglass out. This was my first lipglass and i brought it to go over the top of my polietly pink lipstick but when i got home and tried it out i was disgusted. I tried it first ontop of the lipstick and its looked awful and started to seperate on my lips, i even tried it on its own and it did exactly the same thing. Ugh so disapointed cause the colour is so beautiful! Awful Lipglass.
I'm just hoping that a different colour wont do the same thing!

on 2/12/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can see how some wouldnt like this, it is pale and frosty. In fact, this has been sitting in my lip gloss drawer for a while now without me using it. I pulled it out today on a whim and WOW, this is so much better than I remember. I remember a guy friend of mine complimenting me on this forever ago & I just didnt see how it was so special. I must have never seen it in the sunlight. Looking at this color indoors just doesnt do it justice. In sunlight, it is an absolutely beautiful opalescent pink. It gives my lips a light pink tint (because my lips have very little pigment) and gives the illusion of fuller lips (which I need). I imagine this would look very flattering to those that did have some color to their lips though. For reference, I am NW25ish.

Recommended for Medium Skin