August 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Oyster Girl

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is such a pretty color and looks great oif your doing a smokey eye and nude lip

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by betsyboop22

This is my favorite lip gloss. It doesn't come on sticky at all. And it's a very pretty pink and looks good with a lot of lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Bunnybear9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how this gloss looks on my lips. My lips are very pigmented and this gloss is sheer enough to let a little of my natural lipcolor through with a very pretty dimensional shimmer. I wish it was a little less sticky and stayed on a little longer, but I would definitely buy again. One of my favorites from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is definitely a new HG for me. It's one of those that can be worn alone or over other lipsticks. It's a gorgeous light color that mutes my lips just slightly and has really pretty reflects in it. In the tube it looks somewhat blah, but it didn't wash me out at all- I was very pleasantly surprised.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by nightvamp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is nice, a frosty pink color. Only the lipglass is very sticky and it's almost already gone. It's defenitly not longlasting. But i really do like the color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty pearlescent pink. Gives lips an innocent soft mirror like shine. Lovely vanilla scent. Has a blue undertone to it. Is more sheer than opaque. Looks great over pink lipsticks. Very fresh color for spring but neutral enough to be used all year long. I've never been a big fan of MAC lip glosses due to the fact they are so sticky but for this color I would make an exception. Very lovely color that is subtle and sexy at the same time.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really diapointed when i tried this lipglass out. This was my first lipglass and i brought it to go over the top of my polietly pink lipstick but when i got home and tried it out i was disgusted. I tried it first ontop of the lipstick and its looked awful and started to seperate on my lips, i even tried it on its own and it did exactly the same thing. Ugh so disapointed cause the colour is so beautiful! Awful Lipglass.
I'm just hoping that a different colour wont do the same thing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can see how some wouldnt like this, it is pale and frosty. In fact, this has been sitting in my lip gloss drawer for a while now without me using it. I pulled it out today on a whim and WOW, this is so much better than I remember. I remember a guy friend of mine complimenting me on this forever ago & I just didnt see how it was so special. I must have never seen it in the sunlight. Looking at this color indoors just doesnt do it justice. In sunlight, it is an absolutely beautiful opalescent pink. It gives my lips a light pink tint (because my lips have very little pigment) and gives the illusion of fuller lips (which I need). I imagine this would look very flattering to those that did have some color to their lips though. For reference, I am NW25ish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by lollidolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipglass is a great color to put over almost any lip color. It is a beautiful pearly pinkish beige color. I also love the name. I think of a pretty mermaid sitting on a rock putting this on. Like the mermaids in Peter Pan. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

LOVE the colour! looks fab especially when the light hits ur lips. only 1 prob - WAY 2 sticky
i end up having white bits on the corners of my lips which looks yuck so i tend not 2 use this

uff wish it wasnt so sticky :(

maybe i should try exfoliating my lips lol. not gonna give up on it yet as i love the colour