April 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 4:40:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm more impressed by this than Clinique lip gloss (it is comparable to the sunshine color in their glosswear line). It has more staying power and isn't that sticky. I will totally buy again. Also, it does make my lips feel smoother.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by lost4gd

I loved shimmery pink gloss.. Sticky, yes, but it stays on my lips for a long time! ( that is if i stop licking my lips) Packaging wise, it was pretty hard to twist it out. Had to keep on twisting. and when it finally appears, it will continue to leak out. Well, I need not twist it again for the next touch up!

But the top of the lipgloss came out after i've used it halfway.. Bought another one to replace it! =D Am eyeing the purple one...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok so these aren't $1 here in Australia but they are still cheap at $2.95 aud. I WAS a little sceptical but with free shipping I was more than keen to try this line out. Cute little lip pen with a sponge applicator - much like Stila Lip Glazes only a FRACTION of the price. The colour is a MLBB shade (on me - MMM) which is best described as a natural warm pink with very subtle gold glimmer. It feels nice and comfortable on lips, not at all sticky or tacky.

I am SO impressed. I have every make-up brand under the sun, Chanel, MAC, NARS, Stila and this is right up there with the best of them. If I had to make ONE complaint then I would say there needs to be more of a variety of colours!!
continued >>