October 21, 2014 | 2067 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by uthinkpink01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have had this blush for around a year and a half, and have used it everyday for that time, I just recently acquired a second blush. Even with using it every day, I've barely hit pan, only in the very middle where the the bottom of the pan is raised above the rest. I have very pale skin, and this blush gives me the prettiest rosy glow. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, which will probably be in a couple years, it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ambarlovesmakeup

Great everday blush...can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by worldgirl28

Love, love, love, love and did I mention love this product? I am white with brown hair, blue eyes and generally pale, single tone, fair skin. I have a little bit of colour but that's only because of spots and blemishes. This colour wheel is fantastic! It really gives my cheeks a great glow and the combination of shades leaves me looking healthy, not like a pink-cheeked ballet dancer as some other blushes have done. I use a big, fluffy brush and have prominent cheekbones. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks in swirling motions and it stays all day through just about anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Heyyeyy05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall I really like this blush. I have been a devoted physician's formula user for several years now, but the price of their products has been steadily increasing for several years now here in Canada (it runs about $18 Cdn. regular price), and I can't seem to justify spending that much on a drugstore product, however great it might be. I find the formulation of this blush almost exact, if not better than, the physicians formula mosaic blush, although I must admit the color payoff of the NYC color wheel blush is actually better. I was also surprised to find that the NYC color wheel contains more than the physicians formula blush, and it is one quarter of the price!!

My only complaint about this product, like many other reviewers have mentioned, it the packaging, which is thin and cheap plastic which will definitely crack long before the product is gone. However, I have had problems with physician's formula's packaging as well- the flip top always ends up breaking off, so I am accustomed to storing my blush in a tupperware container after this point anyways.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie54321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. I find the staying power to be a little weak, so I use my N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink under this powder and it creates a gorgeous, natural finish...and helps the powder stay longer. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by VanillaRush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had my doubts about this since I thought NYC's products looked too cheap to be effective.
But it actually looks nice on my skin. Natural looking... Stays for a while too. My complaints are about the flimsy packaging. I can tell if I take it somewhere the blush will crack and crumble and the thin plastic lid will shatter.
I selected "No" to would I buy again, because I want to try their other actual blushes instead of the mosaic wheel thing. I don't see myself running out of this though, unless it breaks.
I like that it brings a lot of product and it looks pretty in the pan.
As another reviewer said though... it tends to get dusty if you swirl your brush in the pan to get all the colors. Cough cough! Other than that, it's definitely bang for your buck. I can't believe I almost spent 10-11 bucks on the Physician's Formula version!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Katzie105

The only reason this product doesn't get 5 Lippies is for the packaging. I don't know why they continue making this product with its horrible lid because it always cracks, falls off, doesn't stay on. Would be a bit better if the plastic top were a screw on top and not just a cover, but whatever.

I love this blush. I like that it's affordable yet it works just as well if not BETTER than some higher end blushes I've used. I used to use NARS blush in Orgasm and I was spending so much for it, and for a mere $5 I get a blush that I think works exactly the same.

I got this one because it had the same tints and colors as the Physician's Formula blush (which I disliked, the color barely came out). So I tried this one and it goes on so nice. A flush of pink, nothing too dark where you look like a clown, natural looking, easy to apply, etc etc.

Nothing bad to say about this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bigb00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't really look good with blush as I am vampire fair. But if I do want to use blush for some reason - this is the blush I use. I like the whole "Wheel" of colors ( I first saw this with physicians formula ) It goes on a nice blend of colors. It does break easy and crumbles. It's lid does fall off, or if it has a slight crack it won't stay on. It ALWAYS manages to explode and end up all over my makeup bag.
The biggest plus for me was price. Instead of being a cheesy, cheap, 1 tone & cakey blush that other cheap brands offer - this is worth its money. But if you wear blush everyday and depend on it to last, look natural & not break after a week of use- I'd suggest another brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Found this for a buck at the local dollar store. Color reminds me a lot of a MAC blush i tried the other day at MOA. very soft and femmy which i like. i dont see a lot of the fallout but i do use a setting spray after i am done with my blush and bronzer so maybe thats whats needed? i wouldnt buy this again just because i love trying other things. cant beat a buck though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Oh...I hate to rain on the positive reviews, but this just doesn't work for me. It looked so pretty in the pan that I had to buy it (and it's DIRT cheap!). First off, the packaging is very flimsy and the lid flies off all the time. The colour itself is a really really pale baby pink (have to layer quite a few times to show up on my NC37 skintone). Yes, that's all well and good...but the shimmer is horrible. It looks so tacky and totally ruins the look of the blush. The fallout is terrible - I end up with silver shimmer over my entire face (how the heck does that happen?!). The shimmers are so obvious that everyone can notice it. I wouldn't repurchase.