New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/27/2010 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great blush! I've used it over both MMU and liquid foundation and it gives a lovely natural pink flush -- as if I had just been outside on a crisp day.

One of my favorite blushes of all time! I have been reaching for this over my nars blush lately...wow that's saying something. Gives me this perfect natural rosy glow. Theirs fine shimmers in it tht can be only seen in direct sunlight. I dab my brush once in the pan and that's enough for one cheek, then I dab again for the other side. It lasts all day on me. The other day I was out and had my makeup on for over 16 hours and my blush was still there! Totally worth the small price tag (:

on 12/18/2010 1:00:00 PM

NYC is my favorite cheap line to just grab an item from if I am in the DS for other stuff and just feel like something new. A lot of it is crap, but they do make some decent products.

This is a very cheery pink blush. No shimmer, but not chalky at all. Staying power about the same as most blushes on me. Nice for a pretty flush of natural looking color. I like to add a little highlighter on top just to jazz it up a little, especially at night.

For the price, you can't beat it!! Packaging is awful as most have mentioned, but I never carry blush around anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

on 12/14/2010 12:15:00 AM

Great blush, especially for a drugstore buy. I was a little leery at first b/c it looks like a very girlie Barbie-ish pink in the pan and I'm NC25 Asian. But it looks surprisingly pretty, plus it's nicely pigmented. The screw top lid kind of sucks, but I love the big pan that I can swirl my brush around in. I'd definitely buy again.

on 12/13/2010 7:59:00 PM

This is a nice inexpensive blush. The packaging is pretty bad - the lid doesn't twist or secure in any way and can easily crack, but I guess you get what you pay for. I love the pink color it gives my cheeks and it goes on really nicely with a big puffy brush.

on 12/12/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have had this blush for around a year and a half, and have used it everyday for that time, I just recently acquired a second blush. Even with using it every day, I've barely hit pan, only in the very middle where the the bottom of the pan is raised above the rest. I have very pale skin, and this blush gives me the prettiest rosy glow. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, which will probably be in a couple years, it lasts forever.

Great everday blush...can't beat the price.

on 9/23/2010 11:05:00 AM

Love, love, love, love and did I mention love this product? I am white with brown hair, blue eyes and generally pale, single tone, fair skin. I have a little bit of colour but that's only because of spots and blemishes. This colour wheel is fantastic! It really gives my cheeks a great glow and the combination of shades leaves me looking healthy, not like a pink-cheeked ballet dancer as some other blushes have done. I use a big, fluffy brush and have prominent cheekbones. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks in swirling motions and it stays all day through just about anything.

on 9/9/2010 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Overall I really like this blush. I have been a devoted physician's formula user for several years now, but the price of their products has been steadily increasing for several years now here in Canada (it runs about $18 Cdn. regular price), and I can't seem to justify spending that much on a drugstore product, however great it might be. I find the formulation of this blush almost exact, if not better than, the physicians formula mosaic blush, although I must admit the color payoff of the NYC color wheel blush is actually better. I was also surprised to find that the NYC color wheel contains more than the physicians formula blush, and it is one quarter of the price!!

My only complaint about this product, like many other reviewers have mentioned, it the packaging, which is thin and cheap plastic which will definitely crack long before the product is gone. However, I have had problems with physician's formula's packaging as well- the flip top always ends up breaking off, so I am accustomed to storing my blush in a tupperware container after this point anyways.

I love this blush. I find the staying power to be a little weak, so I use my N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink under this powder and it creates a gorgeous, natural finish...and helps the powder stay longer. Love this!

Popular Blush Products