November 28, 2014 | 1879 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2004 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Asano

I have a sort of love/hate relationship with Sephora's kohl eyeliner in basic black. It goes on very dark and sexy and it's fairy easy to apply (I only use it on my bottom eyelash area)... but it's prone to smudging and it's also a bit annoying to have to reapply it every 30 minutes. If only it had more staying-power... Probably won't purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2004 8:45:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because it was the only thing in sephora that was under $10, but it was a big mistake. It looks very pretty when you put it on, but then it either clumps on this inside or outside corners of your eyes.When you try to fix a smudge with a q-tip or you finger (haha when your in a rush) the liner smudges all over your face. I am disappointed with Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2004 11:02:00 AM More reviews by mfsvp

I purchased this eyeliner cause i was in the need for one, and well it was only $4. Its not the best eyeliner, but I like it. It glides on easily and doesn't smudge all over the place like some. But it doesn't really last me through an 8 hour workday either. I purchased this in black, which I probably won't get again, but for $4, I'd try some other colors (they have tons) just to experiment with.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by 14angel19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my first two Sephora products, and I'm less than impressed. It was only $4, but I was expecting better quality thatn W&W liners. The color selection was great (I just got a basic black), and that's about it. The liner had no staying power. And it was a tiny pencil. I'll be sticking with my Rimmel liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by tulipswallow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great colors, but that's about all I can say about these liners. I have 2, and I won't be repurchasing. At only $4, I thought it was worth a shot, but these are just like any $.99 drug store liner, only smaller. They skip and smudge. They also don't last very long -- most of the color is gone in a couple hours. Of course, within a couple hours, most of the color has traveled to either the outside corner of my eye or down my cheek, so I guess I'm not surprised it's no longer where it's supposed to be. This is one of Sephora's worst products, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2004 9:33:00 PM More reviews by lilycreator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these. I have at least 3 of them in a grey, light purple, and a dark purple. I love their size as it can easily fit into a small makeup bag. The price is excellent as it is cheap enough for you to experiment with colours. The texture is quite smooth and goes on very easily. The range of colours is very nice and range from nice and neutral to fun and spunky. Excellent bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by amybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have had no problems with my sephora eyeliner. I have 2 shades of brown, and they miraculously lasted all day long. My only complaint is that the liner itself is very soft, but maybe that is due to the hot summertime weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by angelbebe48

This is probably my favorite thing on Sephora! I have the slim pencils in Electric Blue and Lagoon and I love them both! Electric Blue is a gorgeous medium blue that looks amazing when I line it under my eyes. Although its blue, its subtle and is very pretty, if you can't handle black liner or brown is too boring. Lagoon is a baby blue. I like to use it to line the corners of my eyes and then use Electric Blue around my eyes. Its very pretty :) Lagoon is too light to line all the way around my eyes, but its cute in the corners or blended with other liners/shadows.

The quality of these liners is amazing! They stay on all day without fading and they glide on very easily. Although they are a bit small, they are extremely cheap at $4 each. They come in like every color! I love these and will buy many more in the future!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2004 10:11:00 PM More reviews by windsorsgirl

i really hate this product. just about the cheapest thing in sephora, and purple, i thought what the hell, ill buy it. big mistake! it is terrible! skips, drags, waxy texture, no color.
argh i could go on.
dont buy this product. i want to write to sephora about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by meimiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in Robin's Egg Blue. I love it! It makes my eyes stand out so much.