The Body Shop White Musk Line

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/16/2007 9:38:00 PM

I love this as teen and it is probably the only fragrance bottle I ever used up entirely. Going back to it in my mid-twenties though (I saw the shimmery perfume gel advertised and Iím a sucker of solid/gel perfumes), it does absolutely nothing for me. I like fragrance to have character, and this is just fresh soap on my. It smells like Iíve just stepped out of the shower, where I had used a musky soap. Thatís it. I think simplicity can be very pleasing in a fragrance, but these days I think White Musk is just plain flat. Donít get me wrong, Iíd rather sit next to a person wearing this than many, many other fragrances. It is not offensive in the least, and I actually like getting a whiff of it every now and then. But I wonít ever repurchase that bottle I emptied.

on 11/9/2007 12:26:00 PM

I love the way that some expensive perfumes dry down into a light, musky skin scent, and have tried in vain to find a perfume that matched that smell for years. Little did I know, it was right in front of me the whole time! This is such a simple, great scent for every day. The lack of complexity gets to me sometimes - it's pretty one-dimensional - but that's what makes it so easy to wear. To me, it doesn't smell perfume-y, but just natural and clean. People would probably assume that the scent is just part of you.

on 10/31/2007 2:09:00 PM

No matter what i try, this is what i always come back to. People who know me well, associate this scent with me. I'll use it forever. Its nice that it doesnt cost a lot and you can find it in any mall in the entire world.

on 10/20/2007 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I never really thought too much of this scent. I always felt like it was very nice, but I always prefered heady florals. My mother wore it for years. My bf smelled this on me (i had a little bottle but never wore it much) and went crazy for it. He thinks it's the sexiest smell ever. Every time I wear it he can barely keep his hands off me. I've tried other musks since then to see how he likes them on me, but this is still his (and therefore my) favourite. I feel very sensual wearing it and like it a lot more than i used to (my mother no longer wears it since she has other fragerances she prefers and she feels like a mother and daughter shouldn't smell alike). I like that it's not too powdery smelling. It's very pure and sensual and is like magic potion for men. I now own the entire collection and will continue to buy it. I feel like I lucked out that the maic man attraction scent is this and not something outrageously expensive (i usually wear Marc Jacobs). I have the edt (or edp i can't remember), the oil, the lotion, body wash, and the massage oil.

on 10/20/2007 1:42:00 AM

I got this in a gift set and didn't think I would like at all, but I love it! I sometimes have a hard time finding fragrances that doesn't give me migraine, but that's not a problem with this one. And it lasts a long time too. Don't know the price, but will buy again.

on 9/28/2007 3:07:00 PM

Love it. I have been using this for about 6 years. Soft, clean scent - very longlasting too. Guys love it - I get complimented quite often. I small bottle lasts me about 1 year!!! So it's dirt cheap.

on 9/24/2007 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My signature fragrance! I use both the EDT and the oil, it's such a soft, sensual, feminine and clean scent...I'm on my third bottle of the EDT and I know I will buy a lot more!

on 9/1/2007 2:10:00 PM

I love the White Musk perfume oil. It is a great, almost erotic musk that also manages to not be overpowering. The scent is unique and ultimately smells different on everyone, so I have no problem wearing this, even with its popularity. I plan on making memories with this perfume, and it will always be a constant staple in my life. I highly recommend this scent.

I love this scent. It is interesting and not overly flowery. I bought a travel set on a trip with my fiance so I always remember that trip when I wear it. It is definitely a happy memory inducing scent for me.

The perfume itself has a much better smell than the body wash or the lotion. The body wash lathers well, but the scent is not the same as the perfume. The lotion has the same smell as the body wash. Those two products just seem to be a little too musky and heavy. I rarely use the lotion or body wash, but I still absolutely love the perfume.

on 8/1/2007 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

this is so beautiful and i get so many compliments every time i wear it. i bought my bottle (the edt) probably 5 years ago so i have no idea if it's the "old" or "new" smell, i just know it smells great! and oddly, i know this is a very popular (or was?) fragrance but i've never known anyone but me who had it. maybe it's old news? oh well, i still love it.

Popular Fragrances