October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Aquinstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! This is a darker frag, and it is a little spicy, (think ginger) especially on first spritz. Then, it mellows out to a slightly powdery, honey-ginger drydown that is just beautiful. I get complimented whenever I wear this. Just be careful not to spray too much, it's as potent as it needs to be. Silage is great, and I've had people compliment my perfume 5-6 hours after I spritzed in the morning. The bottle is also a gorgeous dark blue with black detailing. The only think that sucks big time about this frag is the bottle design. It's so skinny that I'm constantly knocking it over on my dresser. Other than that, this is a definite winner for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

I've used a sample of this. Upon first spritz, my immediate reaction is, "yes, definitely a department store perfume". It's a bit too obvious. My second impression is that all the notes seem to hit you in a huge, loud jumble at once. Later on, the musk comes in (and there's not supposed to be musk in the notes, I believe, but honey and vanilla). Given all the notes on this fragrance, I should absolutely love it, but I don't. It seems a huge mess to me. There is difference between well-blended and a jumble. The jasmine seems wrong, I smell generic citrus, and I don't get any vanilla or honey, and I even detect powder in it. The thing is, I can probably see this smelling much better on someone else, but it goes wrong on me.

I've got to admit, though, that the bottle is GORGEOUS!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by neelu12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I received this for xmas with the gift set, and I fell in love. Its a gorjus smell. Im not good at describing smells, but its got vanilla, orange, honey and jasmine smells in it. And I love fruity smells, so just love this. the bottle is gorjus! I love wearing it on a night out, and ALWAYS get complimented when wearing it. It lasts for ages, and dont feel the need to carry it around. Would defo repurchase, as I already have beacuse I used my first bottle up very quickly! but its quite pricey, I paid 36 for a 30ml bottle :s but because I love the smell, I had to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by shwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before buying this I had a bottle of Escada sitting in my cabinet since 2006. I love it but since smelling Armani Code, I'm a daily perfume user. I can't stop smelling it! I've used half the bottle since I bought it. I get LOTS of compliments when I wear it. I don't find it overpowering or strong. It is just perfect. My two complaints are that the bottle is tall and skinny and I am squat and clumsy so it constantly gets knocked over. The other is that is doesn't seem to have staying power but my friends tell me I smell good long after I can tell its on.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

In 2006 I used to love love spraying this on me everytime i passed a cosmetic counter. I did think about purchasing it, but i found it didnt have a long lasting staying power. At the time i went for Hypnose instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this perfume. I know nothing about scents so I cant tell you anything about floral notes or whatever. All I know is that I smell like a sex bomb when I wear this and I get a billion compliments when I wear this. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by rachel5788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the EDT and it literally lasts 2 minutes on me. It smells good but it's a little too musky. If I ever get this again I'lll get the edp but there's other perfumes I want a lot more than this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lab120178

My favorite perfume!!!! I love everything,but the price. Whoever designed the bottle is a genious. I love the look and the smell. It is definately a sexy smell and I get tons of compliments on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Angiedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells AMAZING. So sexy and fresh. I always get compliments. This is my signature fragrance! Nothing compares

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by showSTOPPER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say I am genuinely shocked this does't have a higher rating. I love this perfume. Its so sexy and mysterious, a little bit spicy but also very comforting. Only downside would be I wish it lasted a bit longer, but it still lasts a good length of time (5 hrs for me) opposed to those that last an hour at most (Secret Wish Anna Sui anyone?).

It is kind of pricey most places I look for it, but its definitely worth it. I've been wearing it since I was 18 and I've gone through 3 bottles I wear it so much. Give it a go!

I have about 10 perfumes currently in my collection, and I try to rotate them all, but this one is among the standouts.