Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 12/4/2011 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

wonderful, sexy, dark scent! I don't smell the fruit just a nice spicy oriental fragrance.

on 11/23/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This smells like floral and citrus, with a tiny amount of musk. On me, it smells too masculine, and people around me actually thought I was wearing a man's cologne when I walked in the room. It smelled strong, but feminine on my Mother, so I gave it to her. It just smelled too masculine when mixed with my body chemistry. Victoria's Secret sexy sexy also smelled masculine on me, and this perfume doesn't smell like Sexy, but it has that same strength. So women who like a strong citrus, with a tad amount of musk will probably like this perfume.

but reviewers who feel too masculine in citrus musk perfumes, you may not like this one.

this starts strong and a little sweet but in a good way so here u have to wait and let it dry down and it starts mellowing in a good soft way, the longevity is good and awesome, and bottle is the best in the armani series its SEXY.
REVIEW BY DARRSHAN J VORAA

on 10/27/2011 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the EDP and love this. It is my definitely my HG perfume. Such a young, sexy scent and, since I don't like to smell overpowering, I don't use much and it's lasted me ages (50 mL over 2 years). I think this is just the beginning of a lifelong fragrance relationship.

on 10/19/2011 11:11:00 AM

I didn't like this one for ages. I thought it smelled like canned peaches . However, I followed a girl's sillage one day and lo and behold she was wearing the edp. It is a very pretty floriental with a nice musky base. It does not smell particularly original and does remind me of Hypnose and many others with an ethylmaltol topnote. However, if you
can get through the topnote you get to a very wearable and sexy floriental which people do comment on a lot. the nice thing is that it seems to smell different on everyone and melds with individual skin chemistry well. One lippie off for staying power, still I might try the elixir which is supposed to be longer lasting.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

My Absolute favorite fragrance! I cant describe the smell buts its gorgeous! I originally bought this fake in Turkey (I believe they water it down or something) and loved it so much but wanted to buy the genuine product from boots, tried it and I loved that even more! x

on 9/23/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE THIS! This is a darker frag, and it is a little spicy, (think ginger) especially on first spritz. Then, it mellows out to a slightly powdery, honey-ginger drydown that is just beautiful. I get complimented whenever I wear this. Just be careful not to spray too much, it's as potent as it needs to be. Silage is great, and I've had people compliment my perfume 5-6 hours after I spritzed in the morning. The bottle is also a gorgeous dark blue with black detailing. The only think that sucks big time about this frag is the bottle design. It's so skinny that I'm constantly knocking it over on my dresser. Other than that, this is a definite winner for me.

on 7/30/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used a sample of this. Upon first spritz, my immediate reaction is, "yes, definitely a department store perfume". It's a bit too obvious. My second impression is that all the notes seem to hit you in a huge, loud jumble at once. Later on, the musk comes in (and there's not supposed to be musk in the notes, I believe, but honey and vanilla). Given all the notes on this fragrance, I should absolutely love it, but I don't. It seems a huge mess to me. There is difference between well-blended and a jumble. The jasmine seems wrong, I smell generic citrus, and I don't get any vanilla or honey, and I even detect powder in it. The thing is, I can probably see this smelling much better on someone else, but it goes wrong on me.

I've got to admit, though, that the bottle is GORGEOUS!

on 6/19/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I received this for xmas with the gift set, and I fell in love. Its a gorjus smell. Im not good at describing smells, but its got vanilla, orange, honey and jasmine smells in it. And I love fruity smells, so just love this. the bottle is gorjus! I love wearing it on a night out, and ALWAYS get complimented when wearing it. It lasts for ages, and dont feel the need to carry it around. Would defo repurchase, as I already have beacuse I used my first bottle up very quickly! but its quite pricey, I paid 36 for a 30ml bottle :s but because I love the smell, I had to buy it.

on 6/14/2011 9:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Before buying this I had a bottle of Escada sitting in my cabinet since 2006. I love it but since smelling Armani Code, I'm a daily perfume user. I can't stop smelling it! I've used half the bottle since I bought it. I get LOTS of compliments when I wear it. I don't find it overpowering or strong. It is just perfect. My two complaints are that the bottle is tall and skinny and I am squat and clumsy so it constantly gets knocked over. The other is that is doesn't seem to have staying power but my friends tell me I smell good long after I can tell its on.

Popular Fragrances