August 23, 2014 | 1299 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2008 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Pandora22

This didn't work for me at all. After a few hours it started to slide right off my face. I had cakey build-up under my nose and chin. It also caused a dry flakey patch between my eyebrows which I never had before. When I looked in the mirror at the end of the day I was shocked at how terrible my face looked. Never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by resph99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i had high hopes for this but when i put it on i was shocked. the pores on my nose seemed even bigger and i looked like i had a mask on. it was shiny and made me look oily. im sorry maybe this isnt for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mollymurder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've always been looking for a foundation that adds that certain "glow", however, with this I find that it's more mask-like than glowing. The color selection isn't bad, although it doesn't seem to go as pale as most other Cover Girl foundations. If it weren't for the mask-like feeling that this foundation provides, I'd honestly like it much better. Oh, and if it didn't include that awful smell. It smells very bitter, I don't think it's a good fragrance at all. I think after prolonged wear, this would definitely irritate my sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

I wanted to like this, I really did. However, it just seems way too SHINY on my skin. My skin has a nice natural glow and shine (well maybe not "natural" as I am a faithful user of AHA's and retinol) and adding this just seems like overkill.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by viajake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

chalky smelly icky. The magazines raved about this makeup, but I can't find a thing to like about it. Bummer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 3:34:00 PM More reviews by MrsTeener

Love this! I have recommended it to every person I can get my hands on. This is the first drugstore foundation I have EVER encountered that has no pink in it. I am very pale and very pink so I need a bit of yellow to balance things out. I look dewy for the first time since I was about 12. My skin stays soft all day, it does not settle in to any fine lines around my eyes and gives me a glow that I get complimented on every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Corrinne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Age-defying my foot! First of all, this is not a liquid--its like a creme in a pump. The coverage is med to full and it DOES settle in lines, etc. I swear I look 10 years older wearing this. I really wanted to like this but its just wrong in every way. My skin looks dull and every little flaw is exacerbated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by kjo86

Researching this makeup- I thought the ingredients would be helpful to someone
Active Ingredients
Titanium Dioxide 5% , Octinoxate 2%
Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane , Water , Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Marilena1978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It looks so natural and didn't settle into lines or pores. I am 29 with combination skin. I have not had any breakouts. Stays on all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looked way too heavy and fake on my skin. Made my pores much more visible and made me have way too much shine. The fragrance was just too much for me and it also made me break out. :-( Definitely won't buy again.