BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 4/17/2013 7:44:00 PM

I love Dallas! It's my go to everyday bronzer it's a rosy color and goes well with my medium-light skin tone...I tried Hoola and it was way too dark for me. This is a product that I keep buying everytime I run out (which says alot) I like to try different products and I don't usually keep many on rotation. It's a bit on the expensive side at 28.00 but since I do wear it daily it's worth it. You can also layer another blush on top of it and it isn't too cakey. Overall really really like this bronzer and benefit has THE cutest packaging.

on 4/17/2013 5:04:00 PM

Ah, my dearest Dallas. How I love thee!

Finally, something darker & more sultry than a pink, that doesn't wash me out!
Never thought i'd see the day :)
I've used Dallas virtually every day since buying it, and I love it just as much as i first did three years ago.

It's a stunning plummy-tan colour, not quite blush, not quite bronzer. So hard to describe, but so perfect in shade!

Lasts for a decent amount of time on my skin, although I do need to touch up at some point during the day/night.

I don't consider this to be expensive, considering how much product you get in that adorable little box, and how little is needed. I've had this box for a good 5 months now, and i'm absolutely nowhere close to hitting the pan.

Would repurchase, over & over.

on 4/12/2013 8:35:00 PM

I love this blush. Gorgeous browny plum colour. I think this would suit most skin tones. Long lasting and very pigmented.

on 3/24/2013 8:22:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this blush! When I was talking to the SA I mentioned that I liked the pinks and corals. After trying one or two, and finding that they were too pink for me, she recommended Dallas. I never would have looked at it on my own, but I'm so glad she recommended it. It gives my skin a healthy, natural glow. It's also super easy to put on. I lightly brush it all over my face, and it looks great!

The only downside is the price--it's about $28, which seems a bit high for blush. However, if it lasts for a long time, it's probably worth it! Also, I usually don't like the brushes that come with the product, but this one is really good.

on 2/24/2013 1:55:00 AM

NW20. In winter I tend a little more cool-toned and in summer, more neutral. I like the packaging, it's unique. I understand some might not, since it's not very portable and you have to take care it doesn't get wet. The color is bronzed with a touch of red, which is how my skin is when I've had some sun. I have tried/sampled a few bronzers, but found them much too yellow for my skin tone. I use this bronzer under the cheekbone and then apply just a touch of pink to the top of the cheeks and blend upward to blur the colors so there is no line of demarcation. You don't need much, use a light hand. I'm sure you can find a better brush, but at least they provided one. I use a little MAC Blot powder in medium over the top to just set everything.

This was the first high-end blush that I bought years ago. I was at a benefit counter and one of the girls put it on me. It completely changed the way my face looks. It brings out my cheeks bones and brightens up my face so much. I'm fairly pale and even though this looks a bit intimidating in the pan, it's definitely buildable. It has a shimmer to it, but it's not crazy sparkly. I love wearing this year-round. In the summer when I've got more of a tan, it adds a nice touch of warmth to my face. In the winter when I am my most pale, it adds such a beautiful dusty rose color to my cheeks. Dallas has been a favorite of mine for years

on 2/16/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am from Dallas so I needed something to pick me up I miss it so (live in Hilton Head SC for 3 1/2 yrs) yes! the product it is such a nice package high quality mini brush that fits into the box that flips up and shows a mirror. I think the product is good bronzers are so tricky if they're too orange like John Boehner's ha ha they look tacky. This is a warm not muddy color. I don't care for gloss so I didn't get the Dallas gloss. I am a fan of Benefit in general. Always nice to get something that doesn't come from a drug store!

on 2/12/2013 1:14:00 AM

This is my HG blush/bronzer. I'm not a fan of brown-ish bronzers that can look muddy on me, nor am I a fan of colorful blushes. Dallas is the perfect combination of a bronzer and blush. I use my big bronzer brush from Ecotools and swipe Dallas down my cheekbones. It's really flattering--sculpts while still giving some color and life in your face.

on 1/12/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use Dallas as a bronzer. The color is pretty neutral, because it works well even with my cool skin tone. I tend to look pale and tired without a blush and this product really creates a healthy sunkissed look. I didnít like the paper packing first, but then I realized it is more durable and resistant than most plastic cases. Itís not exactly cheap but I still have my first box of this product in spite of daily wear for the last two years and the color has not changed (some other blushes tend to fade with time). Definitely will repurchase.

on 12/23/2012 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Dallas is very very pigmented so I need to use it carefully for my NC20-25 skin. I'd like to try Hoola as I think that will suit my skin tone better. I use it from time to time but won't repurchase.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products