November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went to Benefit to buy coralista but decided to try the other shades and loved Dallas. Perfect for my skin and I've been using it everyday, looks very natural and pretty. I'm so happy with my purchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous bronzer/blush for year-round color. I apply Dallas on the areas of my face and on my nose where the sun would tan it. I even use this as eye shadow. I always get some color, no matter how much sunscreen I use, and even when I'm "darker", Dallas works as a very natural-looking blush on my skin. Its terracotta tone brings out the green in my eyes. For a super easy daytime look, I dust Dallas all over my face, and then apply the new Dallas lip gloss on my lips, and I look fresh and summery.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

This blush is PERFECT. It's such a beautiful color that looks so natural and is so build-able. It has awesome staying power, it's so versatile and perfect for everyday or night. I've found the applicator it works with to work well, but it takes a little getting used to. Also, the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail blush. The color is perfect! It can be built up to be darker in the summer months or used with a light hand in the winter time it provides a lovely plum color. I have even used it in a pinch as an eyeshadow! As with most BeneFit products, a little goes a long way. I still have the blush I purchased a couple years ago. I am sad that when I have to buy again I will have to use the new packaging. I do not like that the lid is now attached to the base instead of lifting off the base completely. The mirror is a nice touch but I doubt I will use it as this blush lasts all day and doesn't need to be reapplied during the day which is the only reason I can imagine for needing a mirror built into the package. As long as they don't change the actual product I will remain a faithful user of Dallas!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatCake

Dallas is a very pretty bronze plum color. Unfortunately, this color dulls my skin instead of makes it look awake and peppy. Of course, this is NOT the product's fault; it simply just does not work with my skin tone. Instead of brightening and awakening, this just looks blah. I would not repurchase just because it's not very pretty on my skin. It's too plummy on me to be a bronzer, and too brown to be a blush. I think it would work for cooler-toned girls. This would last forever and it has a pleasant smell to it. I would not repurchase just because the chemistry is off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by puppy97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all this blush is not expensive.... $30 for 9g of product.. Holy Crap!!! This is like a bronzer and blush mashed together. beautiful in the winter for adding colour and amazing with a tan. If i could only have 1 makeup item this would be it....

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kas7686

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful plummy, berry blush. Scary in the pan but with a light hand works really well to add a nice wash of color to my NW20 skin. Lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I moved to Dallas so anything named Dallas, I have to buy. I bought this. I do not like the scent and it makes my cheeks burn but all Benefit blushes do it seems. The color is cute and warm and I like that. I am going to try a different brush and see if that helps. Would not buy it again but not returning it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by onediva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my holy grail items. I am NC 30-35 with light hispanic/olive coloring, and this does WONDERS for my face! I am stopped on the street to ask what tanning salon I attend or what my bronzer is. This combination bronzer/blush is the most perfect color! This is perfectly build-able, but I do not recommend it for any light-skinned ladies, as it might wash you out or go ashy. I lovelovelove this. Worth every penny; even with daily use, the box lasted well over a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by chechi

shimmery bronzer with rose tones - looks really nice on tan skin; i wear it on its own as a blush and/or all over as a bronzer... gives a finished/polished look.... $$$$$ - i think this is dupable (i.e you can get similar products from other less expensive brands).