September 30, 2014 | 1962 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Sculpt

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by PetuniaP

HG HG HG! I have been on a search for the best foundation ever and I think I may have found what I have been looking for. My skin is combination, with a tendency toward dry, but oily in the t-zone. I am breakout prone, so many people have steered me toward oil free. However, the oil free products are too light and they tend to sit on top of my skin rather than sinking in. Therefore, I get creases and streaky finish. With Dior Sculpt, the foundation sinks right in and it is a rich, creamy finish. My face looks absolutely fabulous and it wears well all day long. instead of dehydrated, my skin looks plump and nourished...for once! Although it's pricey, a little goes a LONG way, so I highly recommend it to all dry skinned ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 8:10:00 AM More reviews by othellia11

Best foundation I have ever used,good coverage with a very subtle dewy effect that makes skin appear younger,great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This foundation covers imperfections really well, and there's no need for concealer after that.And it suits my skin tone really well, and looked really natural plus the coverage!!However, this is more suitable for normal or drier skin, but i doubt if people with normal skin is suitable, as this tend to clog pores, because its kinda rich for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2008 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Sphirex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation has fantastic coverage but is not at all cakey. It, in fact, gives a divinely smooth look to the skin. It absolutely DOES clog pores somewhat, and I do have oily enough skin for this to cause me issues occasionally. However, it is such a good foundation in every other aspect I will not stop using it xD
Obviously this foundation is formulated for mature skin, but I would recommend it to anyone who is not acne-prone. It seriously shows up any liquid foundation that I have ever tired in the past. (Particularly MAC!!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2008 9:01:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

What a GORGEOUS foundation!
Well, of course as it is designed for drier or more mature skins, it will not work for very oily or heavy combo skins.
I have combo skin, and I use this Foundation only in Winter..
I LOVE the face lift effect....I love the coverage (extremely good but not cakey...) It gives your face that extra luminosity you need in winter.
Of course as it is very emollient, I need to blot often a but I cannot blame the foundation as I know I am " abusing" it, I mean it should not be used on my skin expecting 100% matt results!
But I do love the finish and the lifting effect and the lasting power: and believe me, this is by far the best Dior foundation.
I had high expectations on the new Forever... but it cannot be compared to Dior Sculpt! (for color payoff, finish, luminosity). The same opinon had the Dior Makeup Artist when he did my last Dior Makeover: although Forever was the novelty, he used on me Dior Sculpt, sayin that in his opinion Sculpt was far superior...Nothing to add!
Try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ems200

My skin is oily and acne prone and i have quite a few acne scars so i like a full coverage foundation. I tried almost all other Dior foundations so i thought id give this one a go. At first I loved it, the coverage is fantastic and it stayed in place for quite a while, unfortunately the longer i wore it the more blemishes appeared on my face... it really clogged my pores. I had no choice but to stop using it and wont buy it again... such a shame!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It never stays on my face... I can use the analogy of spilling water on a table and trying to combine all the parts together again.. it just kept seperating on my face, and I have a dry face! Even with primer (maybe that didn't help it), it wouldn't stay put... worst foundation I have ever tried

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by mkubik

I haven't found any foundation which compares to this...it is simply great. I use 010 Ivory which is the lightest shade and it looks so natural with none of the odd sallow or pinkish quality some companies insist on overduing in their fair to light foundations. The pump bottle makes it very hygienic and easy to work with especially when still half-asleep in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Before you read this review have in mind that I have NEVER used this foundation in a regular daily base but once or twice a week. Its odd but this foundation works good for me.Has creamy texture great coverage,good shades has silky formula that begins slightly thick, but blends very well,drys to a natural matte finish, it creases only minimally,never looks too thick or too oily.If you forget the sculpting and lifting claims that are fantasy the rest is as real as it gets.The only reason that I will not buy again this product is bc of the price and bc Its not oil free and for my oily skin this is not good
INGREDIENTS:Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, Beeswax, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Hdi/Trimethylol, Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Alumina, Propylene, Carbonate, Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Aluminium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Coumarin, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Limonene, Ci 77019/Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492/Ci 77491/Ci 77499/Iron Oxides

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 9:19:00 AM More reviews by nicolekinney

I am a true product junky. I have tried everything in Sephora. This is a wonderful product. I have tried Dior's Forever and like another reviewer's comment, it changed color by the end of the day and did not last. This foundation appears as if I was airbrushed. It's beautiful. My skin looks like I doing a magazine ad!!!! I love it!!! Erases everything including all of my acne scars and even makes me look happy, refreshed and awake like I just got back from a relaxing vacation. I have very tempermental skin (i.e, dry, acne prone, rosacea, eczema) and this is perfect.