Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 9/10/2010 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I used this throughout my childhood and I still use it today
It is a thick creamy white consistency that lathers up really well
It smells really nice and adds moisture to my dry dry skin
It has a good amount of product and does not irritate my skin
It is moisturizing and keeps my skin smooth
It is good for shaving as well
I really like this and I am going to get another bottle this instant!
(literally^)

on 8/31/2010 12:01:00 AM

I love the body wash for my delicate body !!!!!! I've never been much of a product person until one of my friends's brought it for me. Now I can't live without it and also think it also makes a wonderful gift. I am often allergic to products with aromas. Not so with this body wash. It's terrific.

LOVE this stuff! Feels sooo nice and smells great too!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this and will be repurchasing it.

on 7/5/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this!! It smells so fresh and dove-y. It makes my skin soooo soft- to the point where this girl started feeling my leg in class and asked what soap I used (creepy, I know haha). I am on my 3rd bottle. I will never stop using this!

on 7/2/2010 12:25:00 AM

I so wanted to love this product especially after seeing all the promising ads/reviews on make up alley, but my skin seems to hate all Dove soaps. I've tried to use this body 2x and every time I have an itchy rash all over my body. I'm not sure what ingredient is causing me to react this way (should probably find out...), but I get red bumps on my torso and legs from using this product.

on 5/12/2010 9:58:00 PM

I recently went to intensive acupuncture and was concerned about my regular skincare regimen would worsen the needle entry points so I stopped using all body creams.Then summer is coming and I have purchased a new epilator which is effective yet caused lots of redness on my skin. I don't want to use body moisturizer and still want to calm down my skin after epilatory, so I decide to give Dove a try. I used to hate Olay silk ribbon stuff and am afraid Dove would be the same. However, result is fascinating, for such a cheap drugstore counter product, it did what it claimed, easily emulsified with intensive amount of bubbles, yet still very moisturizing for my skin. I use epilator and then got into shower and use Dove and Dove alone with no soap or other AHA shower gel stuff. My skin is tremendously relieved and redness from epilator are basically all gone after the shower. Then my skin is not dry any more. Off course this product alone cannot replace body cream but it does provide good soothming, moisturizing and calming result. I love it. continued >>

on 5/11/2010 10:48:00 AM

I loved this but I noticed they have added soybean oil to their list of ingredients and my chest has been breaking out more. I hope they correct that because the sunflower oil in this product was all I needed and I know sunflower oil is recognized as being good for the skin. I wish this was cheaper, but it's not bad. It was really helping before they started tampering with the ingredients and creating new/improved versions.

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

Very gentle
Nice clean smell
Gets you clean
A little gives you a great lather
Cheap and effective

what else can I say?

on 4/27/2010 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for months now, and I'm really satisfied. My skin is more moisturized. I'm usually in a hurry and I don't take the time to use body lotion like I should, but I've found even less need to do so since using this product. It's a huge bottle, but when it finally runs out I will be purchasing it again for sure.