Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

on 11/18/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I cannot live without my clarisonic. It's my number one must-have beauty tool. The first time I used it, it made my skin feel brand new. It was unbelievably soft and smooth, and it removed my makeup better than anything else I've used. Hate having to charge it, but it's a small price to pay for having healthy, gorgeous skin. I'm not kidding when I say strangers ask me what I'm using on my skin- it makes that much of a difference. Worth every penny.

on 11/18/2012 11:06:00 PM

So after my beloved iSkin brush got water in it and, well, died, I got this. I use it once a night with a non abrasive face wash. Oddly enough, I feel like my iSkin got my face just as clean and didn't make my skin feel quite so stripped afterwards.
I'm going to give it until I finish my current tube of facial cleanser, and try something more gentle; and if that doesn't work I might get rid of it. I completely understand why Clarisonics where all the rage when they came out, and electric brush does AMAZING things to your skin, and I couldn't imagine living without one now; but I also think there's alot of comprable "knock-offs" out there now that there's no reason to spend the money on these other then having the name of a clarisonic. I opted because I wanted something that was fully sealed and thus water couldn't get in to ruin the parts. But then, supposedly so does the nutrasonic. Have to wait and see when I run out of cleanser.

on 11/11/2012 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have had this product for almost 2 years now and I still really enjoy it. I just leave mine in the shower and do it when I take showers. Keeping it in the shower makes it less messy and reminds me to do it, otherwise I can get lazy with it. I work at Ulta and when I talk with costumers about how often they use their clarisonic and a lot tell me they use it twice a day! When I was trained by the Clarisonic man he informed me it should only be used once a day and preferably at night, that way you can assure all your makeup is off.

The Clarisonic helps with my acne, so if you looking for that it can definitely help. I would warn, machines like this can sometimes cause people to break out before it gets better, so give it some time before you give up on it. Never use a cleanser with abrasive beads in them with the Clarisonic, that would be too irritating on your skin!

on 11/2/2012 10:36:00 PM

Greatest skin product ever. Cannot go a day without it. ifyou have a facial at a spa, theymight use a Clarisonic.
I have had mine for several years, it still holds a charge for days and days. Makes your skin look great, worth every dime. Best buys can be found on ebay. I prefer my iwn cleansers though. I use Origins Frothy Wash.

on 10/4/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using the Clarisonic Pro for nine months or so and I have been liking it so far. I use this tool on a daily basis and I find that it really takes off all dirt and make up off my face. I remove all traces of make up before I use this and you can actually see how well this little machine works. The clarisonic will pick up any make up that doesn't get removed (my brush is a different color afterwards). My skin feels a lot smoother, cleaner and softer; maybe it's because my skincare regime is absorbed better. Fewer breakouts and smaller pores. I have cut out using an exfoliator, I find that the clarisonic takes care of buffing away dead skin too.

I have a mild case of rosacea and with the delicate brush head (and Fresh Soy Face Wash) - I have no problems.

Con - If I was asked to make a decision again, I would definitely buy the Mia and not the Pro. I don't find the timer that useful and the Mia will probably work just as well.

on 9/24/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love this skin tool! I bought this to reduce dry patches and to reduce fine lines. After my first use, I had immediate results. My fine lines were nearly gone, and my skin was so soft even before I put the moisturizer on. When I put the moisturizer on, It soaked right in. I was skeptical about this product after reading all of these reviews. I opted for the pro model because it has three power levels and the option to set the timer for two minutes instead of the standard one minute. I use a foam cleanser and the two minute setting. Before this skin tool, I didn't wash my face regularly. I don't have acne or any major skin issues. After using this, I can't wait to wash my face!

on 9/24/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The Clarisonic Skin Care Brush is an awesome tool to pamper your skin. The brush oscilates at a sonic frequency of about 300 movements per second. You wet the Clarisonic brush head, apply cleanser to your skin or the brush head and gently press the brush head to your skin. Moving the brush in circular motions Clarisonic recommends you spend 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 on your nose/chin and 10 on each cheek. A built in timer lets you know when it is time to move on to the next section. And you can set the timer for 1-2 minutes.

The results are great! The clarisonic stimulates the skin, cleans and clarifys. It's great for exfoliation without using gritty scrubs that can damage the skin.

The clarisonic comes with a brush head and it is recommended that you change brush heads every 4-6 months because of bacterial build up and the bristles can wear down. After each use you should also wash the brush head with a antibacterial soap.

The biggest drawback to the Clarisonic is the price. At $195 retail its not cheap. However, if you consider a facial at a salon can run $50 or more, the Clarisonic is a bargain.

There are a number of models on the market today. The newer models come in the Standard and Pro Versions. The Clarisonic company likes to think of the ProVersion like it is a "prescription" and this is the model sold by skin care professionals, doctors offices and spas. This version has 3 timer and speed settings and two buttons to use to toggle back and forth between settings. The Standard version has only one button to use to access settings and timer and is the version commonly seen at major retailers.

Though most Clarisonic's are white, the clarisonic also comes in a pretty limited edition pastel pink version with a portion of the sales ($10)going to breast cancer research and a grey version. Most Clarisonics come packaged with several samples of Clarisonic cleansers. Use with care as I have read it breaks some people out. I use Cetaphil cleanser with my Clarisonic and it's perfect for me.

on 8/28/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I've been coming here for years and this is my first review. I thought the Clarisonic was nothing but hype and overrated and overpriced. I refused to spend my money on one and went with the Olay brush instead.

I then hit menopause and broke out in places I never broke out before, jaw line is a mess. My last resort was to start using drugs and I really hate using drugs so I bought the Pro through a local plastic surgeon. I've only used it for a week, once a day (in the evening) as per the estheticians instructions. I do not use cleanser in the mornings so I only splash my face with water or use Bragg apple cider vinegar. I use Vivete cleansers at night. This may change if my skin will work with something else. I only tried this line due to the skin issues I am having.

What I do know is that at this point is that my jaw line is much clearer as with the rest of my face, my skin is not oily, flaky or peeling from the acne creams I had to use and my skin is soft again. I keep feeling my skin because it feels so nice. I will update if things change for better or worse. I am really surprised and amazed what a difference I have seen so far.

All I can say is that this is working for me right now and I have great hopes it will continue to do so.

on 8/22/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have my for almost 9 months now and it's been working great! I'm recommand this to all my friends!

Skin improvement: Definately noticable smoother and less white/black heads (though if I steam my face and use the blackhead remover stick, I can still get a bit out). Skin "absorb" skincare more effectively.

Regret: The only thing I regret is that I probably should've got the Mia model. I really don't need all the different speed setting and the body brush option, but since I got it as a gift for Xmas, I guess I shouldn't complain.

Bottomline: I'm really tempting to get a Mia (look at all the colours!!!) for myself. I already got 2 Mia for family members.

on 8/17/2012 11:34:00 PM

I'm purchased my clarisonic plus a few days ago and I'm already amazed. My skin looks and feels amazingly soft and fresh, and I can already notice improvements in my acne! So far I've found this product to be as great as all the other comments here!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools