April 18, 2014 | 2002 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Pro Skincare Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Clarisonic Pro system from qvc.com, it came with 3 face brushes and a body brush. It also came with the clarisonic face and body washes in travel and full sizes. I use Philosophy products for my face so I didn't try the clarisonic face wash. I have dry skin, I don't have a problem with break outs but I am in my mid 30s now and I am getting fine lines. The clarisonic cleans my face without drying it out. I think using the philosophy which has worked for me for years helps as well. I tried the clarisonic body polish scrub on my elbows and feet and it made them very soft and smooth without irritating my skin. I try to use that stupid Pedi Egg and it tears up my feet. The pro system was $225 but I feel like it was worth the money. If something works then I don't mind paying extra. I had been using the Olay brush and the clarisonic blew it out of the water. There's no comparison.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by reyez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received the Clarisonic Pro as a Christmas present from my hubby. I've used it every day since and think its fantastic!

I have combination skin with some dry patches between my eyes, under my chin and under my nose, but an oily T-zone. I have used the cleanser that came with the Clarisonic as well as others. I usually just change cleanser depending on how my skin is as well as brush head. I tend to use the brush head for sensitive skin with the clarisonic gentle cleanser, and if my skin feels 'drier' then a more nourishing cleanser. My skin has become a lot less flaky and I've noticed less black heads over my nose!

I rarely use the body brush attachment (maybe twice a week if that) and find I only need to charge it once a week(ish) maybe even longer. It generally lives in the shower.

I love the timer on the pro model - tells you when to change 'zones' on your face. Kind of like an electric toothbrush telling you to brush another quadrant.

My husband bought me the Mia which I use for travel - but he uses the Mia himself as an everyday brush!

Fantastic product! I highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Im not going to go into a huge rant on this. This was simply just a mistake for me and a huge waste of money. I couldn't find a decent skin cleanser to use this with so it wouldn't dry out my skin, the cleanser they give you sucks, no matter what brush i used they all were too much for my skin and dried it out. The battery always seems low and runs out fast, the settings/timers are confusing and annoying, the body brush is too rough, didn't improve my skin in any kinds of way......*sigh* i Im glad this is a HG skin saver for most but not for me.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was using the derma new brush for a while since is was much cheaper than the clarisonic and didn't want to spend the money on it as we all know its expensive and thought that the results would all be the same as I'm sure other think that way to. Anyways one of my good friends found a really good deal on the pro and I said what the heck I will get one as I still was interested in it and thought that I may not get this deal again.
I started using it 2x's a day and it was to much for my skin, should of known better than to jump in. It irritated my skin so I gave it break and then started using it just at night and saw a great deal of difference in my skin, it was clean, soft and glowy. Much more different than the other brush I was using. It came with the sensitive brush and saw that they had diffent ones so I tried the deep pore brush since I work in a dirty assembly plant and I have oily/acne skin. It did much better. I am still using it and still loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by sixbluemooses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have acne-prone super oily skin and this has done wonders for my blackheads and large pores. My acne is mostly gone due to antibiotics, but I usually get small pimples still.

I did go through a huge breakout when I first used this, but it was a once off. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and no signs of break outs! :)

My skin was also quite sensitive to it at first so I only used it once every two days in the shower. That seems to be enough for my skin so I'm happy with that.

Blackheads on my nose and cheeks have reduced significantly and i'm also noticing the really deep ones that i've had for years that are coming to the surface and disappearing.

Love love love this product - but I wouldn't use it as often as it recommends!

UPDATE:
I'm still loving this brush! but definitely can't use it every day!
I use it every second night and follow it with my lancome genefique serum and a good moisturiser
No massive break outs if I miss out a day, but I can tell the difference! My skin is much much smoother

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this on and off for the last 2 years.
Originally I used it twice a day, with the sensitive brush, and my skin looked amazing.
But then I started getting dry patches and even a broken capillary. Both classic signs of trauma to skin.
I took a long break and have begun using it again.
This time only once a day or every other day...so far so good. Fingers crossed!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE MY CLARISONIC PRO! I truly believe that this product in combination with my acne cleanser has kept my skin oil & acne free. I love how exfoliated and smooth my skin feels after using this both in the morning and at night. I try not to over exfoliate my skin, but have found that using my pro is okay twice a day since it is a different kind of exfoliating..I am not tugging at my skin with a rough scrub everyday when using this..
Also, I am starting to see that some of my acne scars are fading over..not sure if this is because I have been using Meladerm, but I do think it is probably a combination of both products. So if you have oily, acne prone skin and are looking for something that will deep clean and exfoliate without tugging at your skin every day look no further! This is the product for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by arte8mis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm using this for a week now also and am noticing a difference. Smoother plumper skin. I can't wait for a month to see some results. Have gone on a MAJOR drive to combat my tired fine-lined large-pored complexion. Including products, vitamins and this.....so far so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by 12Bilbo12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have only been using this less than a week and already notice smoother clearer skin. Excellent buy...worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about a month with the normal brush head, occasional use of the deep pore one. I use it twice a day as it recommends and love how clean my skin is! It is very pricey but I got it at the spa inside the hospital I work at and I did payroll deduction for 4 paydays so it helped offset the initial cost. I use it with the gentle cleanser and my complexion has started to show some improvement. I have less redness in my cheeks and my skin is smoother. Definitely will continue using this and recommend to anyone needing a good cleansing system!