C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This stuff is great, it tastes awesome! And smells great! I got this and some other different C.O. Bigelow Lip Glosses on sale and I love them all, except the Lemon and Pomegrante. Anyways this stuff goes on thick leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and I will definetly buy more :) it lasts a long time lol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Got this a few days ago at B&BW and I love it! I am super sensitive and have only found one other lip balm/lip gloss I adore (Alba brand) and doesn't make my lips itch. Love the minty cool feeling and the flavor. I can even tell a difference in the softness of my lips after 2 days :)

I got this as an extra from one wonderful swapper - this is a truly great product!
I love the tingling feeling, the shine it gives my lips, the taste, the smell - I love everything about this product and I am definitely recommending it to everybody! Forever!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this stocked up in my makeup case because I love this so much. Not only does it smell and taste great. It is a wonderful clear lipshine that you can use on top of any lipstick or on its own. I love, love, love this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have been consistently using this for sometime and this is my favorite in the mentha lip collection. Love the minty scent and I use it on daily basis. I prefer to use on my bare lip for everyday and then over lipstick for going out.

I am using this on a daily bases (on the go) now, since this is cheap enough to just throw into my purse and use on the go. I love the minty and tingling feeling this gloss gives me. It also taste yummy and I feel that it gives me minty breath too. It is pretty moisturzing, I would say that it last 1-2 hours.

I am not quite fond of the applicator (slant tip), the dispensing hole is quite gigantic, so lots of product come out at one squeeze. If too much product is applied on the lips, it can get quite sticky and gooey. However I've always preferred the wand/brush type, so I might just be biased.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The only way I could see someone not liking this would be if they weren't a fan of mintyness or shine. I've been using it for years, and am somewhat addicted to the tingley feeling. The smell of this one is better than the spearmint or colored versions, in my opinion.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Nice minty scent & very refreshing. Gives you a beautiful glossy look, but is super sticky. I feel like I have to reapply often because the actual gloss dries out fairly quickly... but at least it doesn't dry out my lips, as many other products containing peppermint oil are prone to do. Lovely packaging, but I'm not a fan of the applicator, as the opening is pretty big... You have to be careful when you're squeezing it out, lest you find yourself with a hot mess on your hands! Kind of pricey, but I only buy when it's on sale anyway. I prefer this to C.O. Bigelow's regular Mentha Lip Shine.

I love this gloss. To death.
Texture--Not that fabulous. It goes on really thick on your lips and I don't like it.
Endurance--It lasts for a relatively long time. Maybe an hour or two when I'm not eating anything? I don't mind reapplying though. :)
Smell--VERY minty. Since I'm a mint-freak this itself attracted me to the product. I don't know if it actually freshens your breath, though.
Packaging--Pretty cute. It's a slant tip applicator, but it has a HUGE hole and a pretty big tip. Be careful how hard you squeeze it because a lot can come out easily.
Lip Balm Quality--It's pretty much a moisturizing lip gloss. When the gloss goes away, your lips are left really moisturized and so soft! I love this.

When on your lips, it gives a nice natural look, great for everyday wear. This is a staple.

i love this line of lip gloss a lot!
the color selection- pretty and natural on the lips,
the taste- very minty,
the smell- not overpowering and sweet,
the feeling- have a cool sensation on the lips,
the texture- not sticky or oil-like, just nice gloss,
the staying power- lasting than other cheap glosses,
the packaging is nice, has a slanted applicator..
the prize is enough for .5oz, and they always include on sale.
overall, this is a multitasking lipgloss that i dont have any complaints but to use this as my everyday gloss, i will buy this again and again.. no regrets..

Recommended for Medium Skin