NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 8/19/2011 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This blush looks boring in the pan, but on your cheeks...WOW. Its gives the most natural looking, and slightly shimmery flush to your cheeks. Its a neutral blush. Its not too pink, too rosy, too brown, or too orange. Its amazing!

on 8/16/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really like this blush - it looks natural and gives a gentle flush. You may want to go easy or choose another shade if you have on a lot of bronzer though, as it can look muddy with too much bronzer in the equation. I took off one lippy for the packaging though, I hate that with Nars blush if you drop them on the floor you're finished! They always crack! My Madly is cracked in half and all messed up, but I still use it. Just have to be careful not to pick up too much product since it's crushed on one side.

on 8/12/2011 3:57:00 PM

I like Madly, however I find it some what hard to work with on my skin tone. I have a fair-medium skin tone and find that Madly can sometimes look muddy on me. Building it up slightly with a stippling brush usually solves this problem though. When I can take a little extra time to work with it I think it looks nice and gives me a "natural glow" type of look. Overall I'm happy with it because I have nothing else like it and I will repurchase if I ever run out :)

on 8/1/2011 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I hoped Madly would be my neutral blush HG, as I have been searching for a nice neutral that doesn't turn orange on me. Sadly, it isn't my HG neutral blush, but it is my HG bronzer. It doesn't pull orange, but it is too brown to be used as a blush on me. As a bronzer, it is wonderful. It has enough pink to it that it works on my pale complexion where most actual bronzers are just too orange. It is super pigmented and I think it is softer and has more fly away powder leftovers after a swipe of a brush over the pan than my others Nars blushes (O, Deep Throat, Luster, Madly, Desire, and Sex Appeal have made their way into the stash over the years).

on 7/20/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading several reviews of people having issues with this turning too brown or red on their skin. I also own Luster which I adore but it doesnt give the same affect that Madly can (think Jennifer Aniston when she uses bronzer with the tawny blush) It looks so very natural and like its a nice day in the sun type of blush. To fix the issue I tried pairing it with a bit of Penny Lane underneath and then one swipe of Madly on top and it works wonderfully. It totally cancels out the brown and red blothcy affect that I had at first. I now have the perfect tawny cheek. I love Jennifer Aniston look when she wears the tawny blush and this is what comes the closest. I hope this helps people who have had the same issue.

on 6/22/2011 12:42:00 AM

I LOVE this blush!..I have to say along with another reviewer here, "Madly, where have you been all my life??? This has become my HG blush along with Deep Throat..I own a drawer full of Mac, Chanel, and Estee Lauder blushes but keep going back to this blush...infact, I regret purchasing so many Mac blushes now that I have tried Nars..I can't wait to own more Nars blushes!! They are wonderful, and this one is perfect for my NC25 skin tone...

A tawny pink blush with shimmer. It's beautiful (on the medium to light skin tones) and pigmented as expected of NARS.

It wasn't intant love for me because of love *colour* on my cheeks. But I'm appreciating it more for summer.

I kind of think of this blush as a mix of colour between a light bronzer & light pink. I'm NC20/25 and I treat it more as a bronzer blush- adds definition with a little pink.

on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 PM

I really love this product. I like blush, but I donít know if the problem is in my skin type or in my skin tone, but I usually look cheap and/or overdo when I wear blush. What I more like is that I think it is really difficult to overdo with MADLY, it stays the whole day, and it gives you that magic touch of the blush.
I definitely will buy it again, although it is a bit expensive in Spain (36 $ aprox)

on 5/26/2011 10:08:00 PM

I have literally put off buying this for YEARS. I don't know why. I was looking for something that was similar to MAC's discontinued Strada blush. This is very similar, except this is more orange and Strada is a little more rosy. I forgot how pigmented NARS blushes were and just laid it on with my kabuki brush. That was a little too much blush, but even so, it didn't look bad. I agree it would be hard to overdo this blush. It is lighter than MAC's Peaches blush. It is a tan/peach color. It gives a great glow. It looks great on my NC25 skin. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/9/2011 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Madly is one of my favorite blushes for my medium with yellow undertone MAC NC30-NC37 coloring. I was very hesitant at first that it was going to be too mauve for my skin tone (mauve does not work on my skin at all) but I was pleasantly surprised that the color "adapts" with my skin tone. It's a satiny bronzed pink that is perfect for every day! This is a color that works very well on all skin tones.. I've used it on one of my friends who is around NC15-20 and it looked absolutely stunning on her. I think the pink tones show slightly more on lighter skin tones. I find the color very easy to blend, and it's very pigmented. Probably my favorite Nars blush. Definitely give it a try when you're browsing the Sephora store!

Top Rated NARS Products