December 19, 2014 | 1512 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorites from Nars. The color is perfect for my NC40-42 skin. It shows up without being too overpowering. It's not pinkish or reddish, just a very natural, light bronze shade on my skin. I cannot go wrong with the application. It's almost impossible to put too much! I've been using this more than my other blushes. Love it! Will buy this again and again.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by rpapadopoulos

Love this product! Suits me perfectly and lasts all day it just gives that little extra with a bit of glitter but not OTT! My hg.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an interesting blush - it is simultaneously pigmented, but easy to blend and buildable. I really like the color - very natural, and just gives you a nice glow to the cheek. I use NARS Laguna bronzer, and then use Madly just on the apples of my cheeks. I am NC20 for reference. Some people think this looks like mud, some people think it looks orange. I just think it's a really neutral fleshy-peach-tan color. It looks really natural on my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm an NC 42/Nars Stromboli/MUFE 123 and I LOVE madly! I know most NC42s feel this doesn't show up, but on me it adds the perfect amount of rosy-brown on my cheeks that it looks super natural! It really truly defines my cheekbones w/o looking like I tried too hard. When I'm running late to class, I just add this to my cheeks w/o thinking and I know it will look great. When I'm going out and want a more natural cheek to go w/ a smokey eye, I also throw this on all over my cheeks and then add either Nars Gilda or Nars Exhibit A on my apples to give it that extra pop. I apply with either a denser blush brush (I love the one Coastal scents has) if I really want to pack it on or my Sigma blush blush (takes a few swipes) for a more airbrushed finish.

I've used it so much I have a small dent and will repurchase when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ambrnazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice glowy blush. I love the pigmentation and the softness of the blush but its easy to get too much on the brush, so make sure to tap off the excess before applying to your cheek. My skintone is NC42 and it just looks really glowy and bronzey on me. It's a perfect nude blush to go with a bold lip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HG! HG! HG! Forescore and seven years ago (which is only mild hyperbole) I received a Clinique GWP. A travel blush and brush tube thinger, shade: Sweetcheeks. It was perfection. But the GWP size was relentlessly huge, and I never had to worry about tracking down an actual retail package until they were nowhere to be found. So I have since rationed Sweetcheeks, and searched the world for a similar pale peachy-terracotta (in the tube) blush which applied like . . . nothing. Just like . . . glow. To no avail. Since Madly appears bronzer-colored in the compact, I'd never have looked twice at it until seeing all the fab reviews that popped up on the main page a while ago. MUA: thank you, thank you, a million times, THANK YOU!!! I immediately ran out and purchased Madly and it is brilliance in a quickly linty little compact! I have fair skin which is itself fairly neutral, but very pink cheeks, so I swing both ways, tonally, and this just looks like a non-muddy, non-tan bronzer glow. Just a great, fresh, healthy, un-made-up look. No visible shimmer, but again, a great glow-y finish. This is my first Nars blush, and I'm pleased with application and blending, though it is *really* dusty when loading my brush. I'd not be averse to trying more colors, and I'd definitely repurchase -- though, in actuality, I need so little and wear blush so infrequently that I can't imagine needing to do so. Love!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So far, my Favorite Nars Blush!!! I'm very fair, and a medium Auburn, so finding blushes that look good with my coloring (bright pink is a no go for me) is difficult. This is a really ideally a almost light bronzer for me. It gives me a really natural healthy glow.It's more like a Tawny pink, very wearable. I'm too old to apply to the apple of my cheeks, it's great for young supple skin, but for us over 35 ladies, stick with contouring and this is my perfect contouring blush! Beautifully pigmented,a little goes a long way. I apply with a blush brush and then buff it in with a stipple to get an airbrushed and more natural glow. Perfect color for a redhead!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by adamsboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this blush. I can't rave about this color enough --- it's just gorgeous & blends so easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Described as a (seashell pink) I find it a brown with pink and I love it! This is my go-to blush.

For reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to blush, so I decided to head to Sephora to put myself in the hands of a pro to help my cause. Lucky me there were 2 reps from Nars there (I know enough to know that Nars blush is the best). The guy put Orgasm on me first, but it's just too bright for me, both for my coloring and I'm just too chicken for such a bold color. Then he tried Madly. Wow. Such a lovely, subtle color. And I can make it look good on my own, even with my crappy blush skills. Definitely a great day-to-day color that also looks beautiful when I do something more dramatic for going out.