NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 PM

I really love this product. I like blush, but I donít know if the problem is in my skin type or in my skin tone, but I usually look cheap and/or overdo when I wear blush. What I more like is that I think it is really difficult to overdo with MADLY, it stays the whole day, and it gives you that magic touch of the blush.
I definitely will buy it again, although it is a bit expensive in Spain (36 $ aprox)

on 5/26/2011 10:08:00 PM

I have literally put off buying this for YEARS. I don't know why. I was looking for something that was similar to MAC's discontinued Strada blush. This is very similar, except this is more orange and Strada is a little more rosy. I forgot how pigmented NARS blushes were and just laid it on with my kabuki brush. That was a little too much blush, but even so, it didn't look bad. I agree it would be hard to overdo this blush. It is lighter than MAC's Peaches blush. It is a tan/peach color. It gives a great glow. It looks great on my NC25 skin. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/9/2011 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Madly is one of my favorite blushes for my medium with yellow undertone MAC NC30-NC37 coloring. I was very hesitant at first that it was going to be too mauve for my skin tone (mauve does not work on my skin at all) but I was pleasantly surprised that the color "adapts" with my skin tone. It's a satiny bronzed pink that is perfect for every day! This is a color that works very well on all skin tones.. I've used it on one of my friends who is around NC15-20 and it looked absolutely stunning on her. I think the pink tones show slightly more on lighter skin tones. I find the color very easy to blend, and it's very pigmented. Probably my favorite Nars blush. Definitely give it a try when you're browsing the Sephora store!

on 5/9/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I've found m HG blush! On me (fair Asian, Chanel #20 Clair skin tone), it shows up as a beige peach with just the right amount of shimmer to diffuse light. Highly pigmented, the color is buildable from summer sheer to nighttime drama - although I prefer to use Madly during the day. There's so much product in the case that I don't really know when I'll ever finish one but I am soo tempted to hoard for next time! In other words, to me, it's great value for your money. I do love that NARS makes their makeup in rectangular form, you pick up the color evenly that way. Madly is perfect for a variety of looks, ranging from intense eyes or lips to the no makeup makeup look. Btw, I am worried about the NARS packaging turning sticky like it usually does but so far, mine hasn't! Fingers crossed!

on 4/28/2011 1:34:00 AM

it was ok nothing too special. it looks like a caramel brown on me. my skin is fair, but a little tanned. i think i would repurchase if i had extra money laying around, but would rather look for another nars blush. i like taj mahal i think it's what it's called I'll get that one next time.

on 3/24/2011 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorites from Nars. The color is perfect for my NC40-42 skin. It shows up without being too overpowering. It's not pinkish or reddish, just a very natural, light bronze shade on my skin. I cannot go wrong with the application. It's almost impossible to put too much! I've been using this more than my other blushes. Love it! Will buy this again and again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! Suits me perfectly and lasts all day it just gives that little extra with a bit of glitter but not OTT! My hg.

on 2/15/2011 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is an interesting blush - it is simultaneously pigmented, but easy to blend and buildable. I really like the color - very natural, and just gives you a nice glow to the cheek. I use NARS Laguna bronzer, and then use Madly just on the apples of my cheeks. I am NC20 for reference. Some people think this looks like mud, some people think it looks orange. I just think it's a really neutral fleshy-peach-tan color. It looks really natural on my skintone.

on 2/13/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm an NC 42/Nars Stromboli/MUFE 123 and I LOVE madly! I know most NC42s feel this doesn't show up, but on me it adds the perfect amount of rosy-brown on my cheeks that it looks super natural! It really truly defines my cheekbones w/o looking like I tried too hard. When I'm running late to class, I just add this to my cheeks w/o thinking and I know it will look great. When I'm going out and want a more natural cheek to go w/ a smokey eye, I also throw this on all over my cheeks and then add either Nars Gilda or Nars Exhibit A on my apples to give it that extra pop. I apply with either a denser blush brush (I love the one Coastal scents has) if I really want to pack it on or my Sigma blush blush (takes a few swipes) for a more airbrushed finish.

I've used it so much I have a small dent and will repurchase when I run out!

on 2/4/2011 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Really nice glowy blush. I love the pigmentation and the softness of the blush but its easy to get too much on the brush, so make sure to tap off the excess before applying to your cheek. My skintone is NC42 and it just looks really glowy and bronzey on me. It's a perfect nude blush to go with a bold lip.

Popular Blush Products