October 30, 2014 | 1709 users online

Bath Treatments - Avon - Skin So Soft Bath Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 6:13:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday to prevent things from biting me (in my household, they always go for me first). Before using this, I'd always end up getting bit by something if the windows were open or if I'd gone out. But now I can count weeks, almost months, between bitings! Originally I disliked the scent, but since then I've gotten so used to it that it smells good, and it works so well I'll probably be a customer for life. I haven't been able to find anything better--aside from weather changes, I almost never get hives anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by casperdiesel93

This is a nice bath oil, that I have loved since I was a little girl. I love the fragrance and will continue to purchase when it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I absolutely love this scent--so nostaligic for me-- it reminds me of my childhood and camping with my family (best bug repellent at the time!) Even though the product is just so-so, I will forever want to have some of this on hand as its smell catapults me back to simpler and more innocent days. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by starladear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sorry--my mom used to cover me in this stuff when I was little...I associate it with it being an annoying bug repellent. My mom used to put it on the cats too, but now there is frontline, so no need. My mom still uses it as bath oil, though (and she isn't old). So, if you haven't been traumatized....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

For what it does, it's excellent. But, in my own personal experience, this stuff's just way too greasy, oily, and leaves the tub slick and it's got to be scrubbed down afterwards or you won't get a lather from your next bubble bath! I know Souutherners love this stuff, and i have some family there who swear by this for keeping away mosquitos. It's just not my speed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by SuperCal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This acts as a great bath oil and an excellent bug spray without chemicals. One bath with Skin So Soft leaves my skin oh so soft :c) I've always used this stuff, even as a little kid. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 7:19:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product. My grandmother has been usning this forever, and I have been plagued with really dry skin ever since I can remember, so when I stayed at my grandmother's she would put this in my bath, and told me this was her magic lotion that will make my dry skin go away. Later I found out what it was and it was this bath oil. The packaging in Europe is very different than here, I have to admit I think it's way better. But it's the same product. I don't find it expensive at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by franticog

I like this in the spray oil form. Same SSS formula only with a pump spray. I spray it on AFTER my bath and lightly blot dry. That way my tub stays oil free!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sjcrazy2000

This is absolutely wonderful! I put it in my bath at night and my skin is still silky smooth the next day. The smell is very strong and not that appealing so I cover it up with some peach bubble bath. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

I'm not a huge fan of bath oil, but when my skin is causing me problems I alway grab this because it is soooo soft! My skin is always soothed and moisturised so well, it's almost a First Aid item!