October 30, 2014 | 1326 users online

Treatments (Face) - Polysporin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff! It works like a charm. Heals cuts and wounds by the next day. I have my doubts about medical treatments, but this is a staple for me, and will be till the day I die.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by pandarov

100% agree with the reviewer below me. This is great for healing acne when I've been bad and can't keep my hands off my face. This stuff truly works and its cheap - a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is the absolute best product to use on an open blemish (whether you picked at it or it came to a head and drained, etc...). It heals it faster than anything Ive ever used. I also had some scaly patches from using Retin A that turned into actual scabs, and so one night I just lathered on polysporin on all of them. In the morning they looked and felt so much better, and after 3 days were healed completely (and I stopped using the retin a too). and I feared the vaseline-type base would break me out or clog pores, but for some reason it didnt at all. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by PlNKdiamond

this product is great at healing pimples that you've picked at. it heals the skin so much faster than not using anything at all. i do apply it every few hours or so to maintain the healing process. oh yes, and i use the cream version so it can be applied underneath make up where the ointment makes you look shiny and draws attention to the spot. a definite must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by princessofthelillies

I am allergic or "irritated by," whatever you want to call it, by Neomycin. I had a mole lasered off and when it was healing I used Neosporin, but it got pretty infected. So, I used Polysporin and it healed up so great I decided to use it on my occasional breakouts as well. It works great! I've only used it on open breakouts, so I can't attest to it helping scars or partially healed up breakouts. For that I would try a fading products or something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by kdorgan4

Used this all day today since 8am a little last night, i put it on my face on 2 blemishes that have been picked at and i put a bandaid on it and i reapplied every hour or so and now its 3:15 and they are almost invisible. wahoooooo..i also but some benzyol peroxide on top of the polysporin and let it dry. it works try it... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by monique83

i used it with a little BP and it is a miracle worker....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new HG. I used to have alot of problems with dark spots once a pimple subsides. It would take months to get rid of naturally but now this speeds things up alot. Dirt cheap too. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like the other reviewers said, this is a great product to spot treat pimples. I also avoid Neosporin because of the irretating ingredients. I use this on pimples that not yet come to a head over a layer of a BHA spot treatments, and I use it a scabs, and it really does help prevent scaring. Simply, this should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by KittyScritches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is like, a miracle product for curing acne scars and/or actual pimples. I put some of this stuff on and within 3 hours my chin had visibly cleared up! I can just barely see the scars or any redness now.
I can't believe that this stiff has just been sitting their in my bathroom cabinet right in front of me for so many years!
w00t