September 30, 2014 | 1132 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by larochea1

I use this daily. It doesn't curl well on it's own so I use a lash curler before applying. I like how it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. A great everyday mascara. You do need to find a Mary Kay consultant to purchase, but don't let that defer you from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by maroonbeam

I didn't actually buy this for myself; my mom gave it to me because she didn't want it anymore. And I know, I know...throw out your mascara after 3 months. I'm glad my mom didn't, because this mascara is the best! It gives me super-long, dark, lush lashes when I curl my eyelashes beforehand, and I've even gotten some compliments on it. This is the best mascara I have tried, and I have been on the lookout for the best mascara of all for a long time. Somehow, this takes the prize!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by cassiewest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been searching for my HG mascara for what seems like a decade, I have never been truly satisfied with any mascara (well actually I think it's my eyelashes I'm dissatisfied with buy anyway). I have medium length eyelashes, that are super straight and do not like to curl what so ever they're also fine so I have a problem with them falling even more with heavy products. I have succumbed to wearing false lashes which I'm totally fine with, so my needs in a mascara is something that's dark and blends well with the flasies. I got this as part of kit and totally not expecting to love it tho. Surprise surprise it's a great formula and I love it! I've been using it for a few months now, only thing I'm going to change is to buy it in waterproof since I've moved my eyes have been watering a lot, alergies :( But all in all I think I've found my HG mascara so exciting!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first time trying a Mary Kay mascara and so far I love it. The formula is very nice and works well. The brush is long and helps nicely to thinken the lashes. Plus I did notice that it did last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by fatuality

I love this mascara!!! it made my very curly lashes look great and tamed. I would buy over and over again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by MadyCakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this mascara, I am a big fan of Mary Kays Signature Waterproof Mascara, and had higher expectations of this, seeing as it was a bit more pricey. I love the consistency and the brush, it leaves virtually no clumps, but it really weighs my lashes down, and uncurls my curled lashes. It's not the worst mascara I have used, but for the price vs. the end result, I would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by playcrackthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara so much. it makes my lashes look super long and thick. the only thing i hate is that it smudges really easily. for someone who's a little clumsy while applying things, like me, you might want to stay away, because those smudges will get EVERYWHERE.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Bella08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara. Gives me the look of Loreal's voluminous without the racoon eyes. Expensive in my opinion, but worth it. Also alot of MK reps trying to clean out inventory on Ebay

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually love this mascara. I don't usually love mascara either... Super pigmented black color, doesn't leave raccoon eyes on me in southern humidity, however it does smear and run if you get super wet or start crying so it's not water proof, but definitely smudgeproof during normal wear, in my opinion. The brush really does allow just the right amount to come out of the tube and it applies easily, no clumping for me at all! I hate that it's $15 because it seems like to much to pay for mascara, but I LOVE it... so I just keep paying every 3-4 months lol :0)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by markgirl91

I have had problems with mascara irritating my eyes and this was no different. It is 15 dollars but not worth it.Although, it does dry fast. It does nothing for my lashes I hate it. I wipe some of the mascara off of the wand before I use it and it still clumps up, it flakes of, makes my lashes look piecy I only dip the wand once if you dip it more than that my lashes are everywhere in a bad way. It goes on very thick. It does not come off the the mary kay oil-free eye make up remover. It flakes off into my contacts which I hate and it makes me angry because I have to clean my contacts about 2-3 times a day now. I will never buy this again. I'm still looking for a mascara and eye make up remover that work for me =( I was hoping this would do it for me but it does not.